There's going to be so much fallout if Roe V Wade

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How do people NOT understand what Roe IS?

ALL over turning it does is leave it to the states. You know Norma herself was pro over turning it.

Why do leftists try to use the federal government to force states to do what they want? Just make the state YOU live in one you want to live in and let others do the same.

Stop trying to federalize the country. THAT is actual fascism.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
gets eviscerated.

California is preparing for it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I wonder how it will affect the 2024 Presidential election? Or even the 2022 Congressional elections?

The Republicans might actually throw away their electoral advantage especially in swing states where they are divided on the issue.

Where it was increasingly looking like a Republican blowout in these elections, this may no longer be the case if Roe v Wade is overturned.

Many women might end up blaming the GOP for their problems.

There could be a huge blowback.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Liberty finds no refuge in a jurisprudence of doubt.

Overturning Roe v Wade will further polarize the US.

I’m just glad I live no where near a red state. Motherhood is not something you force on someone. The burden on society is too high.

I can’t wait to see what these shitholes turn into in the next 20 years when you have undesirable women who are having multiple abortions each year as a means of birth control being forced to start raising these unwanted, fatherless children.

I feel sorry for the public school teachers in these states who will watch in horror as these children and their mothers force them to see the dysfunction, neglect and abuse… while their departments of child protection that are already overran don’t do a damn thing and all their calls go unanswered.

I also feel sorry for the first responders who will find their lifeless bodies when these children are murdered by their mother’s umpteenth boyfriend while she watches and does nothing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m just glad I live no where near a red state. Motherhood is not something you force on someone. The burden on society is too high.

I can’t wait to see what these shitholes turn into in the next 20 years when you have undesirable women who are having multiple abortions each year as a means of birth control being forced to start raising these unwanted, fatherless children.

I feel sorry for the public school teachers in these states who will watch in horror as these children and their mothers force them to see the dysfunction, neglect and abuse… while their departments of child protection that are already overran don’t do a damn thing and all their calls go unanswered.

I also feel sorry for the first responders who will find their lifeless bodies when these children are murdered by their mother’s umpteenth boyfriend while she watches and does nothing.

If we weren't a shithole before...just wait. Shithole countries have out of control birthrates.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If we weren't a shithole before...just wait. Shithole countries have out of control birthrates.

Plus there doesn't appear to be anything they'll be offering as sn alternative to young women. Such access to birth control programs or better healthcare, maternity leave/services.

Guees it's back to 1890 again FolKS!

437px-StateLibQld_1_76483_Studio_portrait_of_a_mother_and_her_three_children%2C_1890s.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Plus there doesn't appear to be anything they'll be offering as sn alternative to young women. Such access to birth control programs or better healthcare, maternity leave/services.

437px-StateLibQld_1_76483_Studio_portrait_of_a_mother_and_her_three_children%2C_1890s.jpg

How do people not understand that over turning Roe just leaves it to the states?

And alternative? How about not getting pregnant? How about emergency contraception like Plan B? How about doubling up on birth control and making sure it works? How about adoption?

There are plenty of alternatives. You guys just want abortion legal because your side of politcs made it a huge issue.

Abortion supporters are completely incapable of having fact based and honest discussions about this issue. You guys have decided that if we cant kill human beings in utero then we are doomed and there is no room for any honest and fact based discussion. It's all emotional narratives based on falsehoods.

It's not one bit about care for women. You guys wont even bother looking at how these clinics function below the standards of every other medical facility and abortionists have disgusting records and no hospital privileges.

You guys just want it legal.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
What if Abortion was a choice made by the fetus? Are you going to deny the right of the fetus to self determination?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how the same men who screech about "womans choice" and the first to call a woman stupid or mock her if she isnt parroting HIS views on the issue.

Looking out for his pro abort boys who want to "get rid of it" and get out of child support

Look how he literally asks about what if the human being in fetal stage of development wants to be dismembered or burned alive. Smh.

No empathy or regard for humanity. Just proves my point.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You're right, motherhood should not be forced, that would be called rape. Abortion from rape I approve of.

You know what else I feel sorry for? People who....

1) dont know how to close their legs
2) dont know how to pull out before ejaculation
3) dont know what a condom is
4) dont know about the Day after pill

.... I mean I could go on. So many options, before a baby is even started being made. No need to kill them.

Once it goes beyond 3 months, thats murder to me, and laziness on the part of the "parents".

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

it’s a total mindfuck why they would want any of these women they complain about harnessed with a child to raise…

not my problem tho… millennials out here are strapped with college tuition debt and are opting to not get married or have children… they can barely afford to buy houses and are only taking that nosedive so their dogs can have a yard lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You're right, motherhood should not be forced, that would be called rape. Abortion from rape I approve of.

.... I mean I could go on. So many options, before a baby is even started being made. No need to kill them.

Once it goes beyond 3 months, thats murder to me, and laziness on the part of the "parents".

I do agree that it should be “taken care of” early… unless it’s medically necessary.

But I also believe that health issues and medical treatment are PRIVATE and that is backed by our constitution… so it’s really none of our business.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

There should still be exceptions made for victims of rape, incest, defomities and where the Mother's Life is in Danger.

I also think it should be made illegal for the Cristian extremists to protest outside of abortion clinics.

The violation of privacy has to stop.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There should still be exceptions made for victims of rape, incest, defomities and where the Mother's Life is in Danger.

Plan B literally exists for this.

Do you think rape survivors do the best when they endure an abortion? Do they walk out of PP cured of rape? Because I seriously think emergency contraception is just totally ignored and not considered at all because you guys just want abortion federally forced and not left to states.

I think you guys know most of the people in the country at least want restrictions and a true democratic process wouldnt be in your partisan favor.

Should there at LEAST be reports made when a minor is being abused? Or should we just keep the nice little "empowering" status quo where sex abuse is never reported and girls just get released back to their abusers?

Or are gonna admit that as long as the federal government forces the states to do have it by federal standards that none of the harm matters because the harm you percieve is more important than harm actually done?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

^^^ this!

Do you know a woman cannot be sterilized at will? If she is single, she has to consider the needs of a potential future husband over her own *rolls eyes*

God forbid she want to go on birth control if she works for a Republican….

Trump literally destroyed funding for Planned Parenthood, which provides services and birth control to women who do not have health insurance.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I also think it should be made illegal for the Cristian extremists to protest outside of abortion clinics.

Horrible.. When a woman has to make such a heart breaking decision to begin with and then has to be ridiculed for it going in the door :(.. Is horrible.. I used to go by and throw pickle juice on the protesters near a town I live :D :D :D LOL..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You understand there is no real concern for rape survivors here. They are a tool to argue for abortion.

If they cared about rape? They wouldnt be ignoring the Equality Act resulting in rape and abuse of women and girls, they wouldnt be ignoring the issue of rape survivors aborting from heavy socail pressure only to end up further traumatized from the procedure. These women openly speak and represent a whole group who bucks back on the partisan narrative slapped on them.

You would think people who consider rape survivors would be outraged on how much sex abuse goes unreported by abortion clinics and how victims are released right back to abusers to endure abuse.

They dont actually CARE. There is no room for humanity in their stance. It's all narrative and politcs. It's a spewed corporate marketing campaign.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Horrible.. When a woman has to make such a heart breaking decision to begin with and then has to be ridiculed for it going in the door :(.. Is horrible.. I used to go by and throw pickle juice on the protesters near a town I live :D :D :D LOL..

The ONLY people who have ever ridiculed ME over my abortion have been pro abortion advocates. If it wasnt for pro life counselors my 3rd suicide attempt could have been the successful one.

And like so many women, the decision was already made for me and I was hounded until I really believed i was stupid if i DIDNT abort.

Those "protesters" are the ONLY ones who care about those women. They will do anything to help someone in that situation. The minute you go into a clinic the sales pitch and pressure begins.

Call them up. Ask them what your options are. Its entirely abortion and why it's always the best and only option. Its NOT just abort or dont abort like they say.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you think rape survivors should have to endure walking through a gauntlet of protestors holding graphic photos of aborted fetuses?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

When I lived in Missouri, my hairstylist called and cancelled my appointment because her girlfriend was roofied, date raped and had to get a first trimester abortion. The victim had to take 3 friends with her and it took them over 2 hours to get through the crowd of protestors… which is why she called me last minute to cancel.

That was my first OH FUCK red state experience.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I lived in Missouri, my hairstylist called and cancelled my appointment because her girlfriend was roofied, date raped and had to get a first trimester abortion. The victim had to take 3 friends with her and it took them over 2 hours to get through the crowd of protestors… which is why she called me last minute to cancel.

That was my first OH FUCK red state experience.

...seems like your country is moving towards a 2 state solution.

One that resembles the Confederacy and the other, Canada and Europe.

3-jesusland.jpg

I'd go a step further and create two Supreme Courts, or subdivisions of them.

One for Blue the other for Red.

Then give the states a choice by vote which entity they want to belong to.

Still one country but governed by 2 diff set of laws dep on where a person lives.