They wanted to kill a White person

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
twoblackmen_killwhiteperson.jpg
e53b4955997ff9fa.png

"We Wanted To Kill A White Person."

Another White person is dead - murdered not just by two Black twenty-somethings, but by an entire Anti-White Industrial Complex that inspires deadly violence with its relentless campaign of Anti-White agitprop.

On April 11, two Black men - Tahj Matthews and Maurice Holmes - admittedly set out to find a White person to kill in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana.

They found Lawrence Herr - a White 66-year-old handyman who was outside installing a mailbox.

They shot Lawrence in the back. The bullet tore through his body and out his chest - killing him, and leaving his 90-year-old mother without her son and primary caretaker.

Media coverage of Lawrence Herr's murder has been almost entirely local.

I'll spare 10,000 words worth of "imagine if the races were reversed" and summarize what we all know: If two White twenty-somethings went Black-people-hunting and murdered a 66-year-old Black handyman who takes care of his 90-year-old mom, the National 'White People Bad' Alert System™ would have been activated, American cities would be burning, and that Black man's name would be immortalized.

But for a murdered White man like Lawrence Herr, no mainstream news outlet - "Conservative" or otherwise - will even think about hosting a White person to inform the public of yet another Anti-White murder, as they would host any number of Blacks, Latinos, Asians, or Jews to inform the public were a Black, Latino, Asian, or Jew targeted and murdered for being Black, Latino, Asian, or Jewish.

Self-advocacy for White people? What are you... RACIST™???

This is another story that the burden is upon us to share. And it does make a difference. Less than two weeks ago, the otherwise unnoticed Brittany Rich shooting in North Carolina finally reached national publications as a direct result of her story circulating on Gab. (
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
.ly/3MggP8h)

"Hate crime" charges must be brought against Anti-White killers Tahj Matthews and Maurice Holmes in Louisiana. While "hate crimes" laws should not exist, the quickest way to get rid of them is by pressuring the system to actually apply them in the defense of the prime victims of "hate crimes" - White people.

Nevertheless, the War On White People rages on, while our entire political class enables it - the "Left" through outright advocacy and the "Right" through utter silence. We'll never hear the name Lawrence Herr cross their lips, as they instead pander to his murderers with "prison reform" proposals and promises of more "programs."

I didn't know Lawrence Herr, but I guarantee he was a better man than every elected official in this country who did absolutely nothing to prevent his Anti-White murder - and who do nothing but facilitate the continued killing of White America.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blacks can’t be racist, only white people are racist, even though most blacks are more racist than any white person I know, still I suppose with most of them having very low IQs they could never get their head round the fact that anyone can be racist.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
So I guess you just proved that Black’s have not endured over 400 years of racist oppression.

(Eye rolling intensifies)

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
68c48e7b51aa4911b941d11d76ec379892cb99a6.jpeg

Hey look at this, you can actually see the fentanyl suffocating George Floyd the Honorary Chairman of the Jobs Report.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Blacks can’t be racist, only white people are racist, even though most blacks are more racist than any white person I know, still I suppose with most of them having very low IQs they could never get their head round the fact that anyone can be racist.
LOL
Fuck are you ever a dense twat

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
68c48e7b51aa4911b941d11d76ec379892cb99a6.jpeg

Hey look at this, you can actually see the fentanyl suffocating George Floyd the Honorary Chairman of the Jobs Report.

Amazing!!!!! Just like he was suffocating while standing up! And just like he was suffocating in the back of the cop car before they put his worthless ass on the ground!!

Thank you for sharing this!!! I never seen this before!!!! I will add it to the collection of other suffocating pics!!!!!

Bless!!!!

iu

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Poor blazor...you just know a brother put a beating his naught has ever seen the likes of HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Poor blazor...you just know a brother put a beating his naught has ever seen the likes of HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Which one is you in your avatar? The glitter kneegrow, or the blonde Dylan Mulvaney?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Some of you folks need to read a history book.

I mean, if there are any books left on your shelves.

No One

Factory Bastard
White people come last in Joe Biden's America. He turned his own son into a nigger ffs.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Amazing!!!!! Just like he was suffocating while standing up! And just like he was suffocating in the back of the cop car before they put his worthless ass on the ground!!

Thank you for sharing this!!! I never seen this before!!!! I will add it to the collection of other suffocating pics!!!!!

Bless!!!!

iu
It kills Aidsman inside knowing that he never got the chance to suck his cock.