Wanted, please apply, pleeease

Funny she sucked my cock 24/7 until I e-broke up with her. The pm's i have about all of you from her are very interesting.

Yet another another vanity thread.

Thanks REEK. You'll always be my favorite toy.
Not sure how I forgot to puke face this post, but done
 
You don't matter, delusional one.

Everyone that associates with you uses you for their convenience.

Just like I did.
Ok, I'll bite, if nothing else just so I can expose you once again for being an utter moron who regularly posts the first brainfart that flickers in your elderly, decaying brain.

How do I use Fredricka for my "convenience" exactly? :OhGawd:
 
Ok, I'll bite, if nothing else just so I can expose you once again for being an utter moron who regularly posts the first brainfart that flickers in your elderly, decaying brain.

How do I use Fredricka for my "convenience" exactly? :OhGawd:
He won't answer, mainly because he has no clue wtf he's on about
 
Youre so easy to manipulate, dance for me thumbelina
 
You're already dancin' for me Tiny Dancer. Been calling the shots on you for weeks REEK

I call that the "backpedal"
I can make you do what I want, with just a few words. Face it, I've played you like a fiddle once again
 
Try it again. Don’t give up
huh-surprised.png
 
All I have to do is say bok bok and he comes running :GiggleBitch:
 
Looks like Seamajor got the job, oh god, this is going to be funny