Things People Do Or Say That Pisses You Off?

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Chatty folk going on and on especially and oblivious to them I ain't fucking listening.. But I am kind I nod my head or smile like I am listening. Not including family but some make wanna smash their brains in with a sledgehammer or something fork em to death in a resturant. No one disturbs me when I eat fucking bitch!

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Chatty folk going on and on especially and oblivious to them I ain't fucking listening.. But I am kind I nod my head or smile like I am listening. Not including family but some make wanna smash their brains in with a sledgehammer or something fork em to death in a resturant. No one disturbs me when I eat fucking bitch!
Yeah, I'm with you on that one.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
People who use whataboutism as an excuse for their own poor behavior and lack of decorum

Carignan

Factory Bastard
What no animals? if you included them I'd say giving me the creepy eyes oeeking as I am shitting in the bush. Its downright rude. My asshole appreciates good vibes NOT disturbing ones like the bush was prison or some shit in the showers and its like "I'm gonna pound that shit into oblivion bitch." fucking animals get me going every time. Sick fucks

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I never trust a person who says, "money isn't everythng"... those are the people who go through their money like shit through a goose then want to go through yours as well.

Kick them to the curb.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Telly adds showing a sanitary towel with blood on it, then a woman sitting on the bog talking about piss pads, then let’s put the men in menopause, STOP IT, and fuck off.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
At every coward nigga that makes himself/herself/itself and all those worthless shits in the middle and random attack subway employees/raiders the last few years in this wretched city. Like fuck what you think you are cool are something? accomplished much? be a mass murderer or serial killer.. like step up with some balls and kill or kill yourselves. Utter scum half way people. All or nothing damnit.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Kinda pisses me off these woke faggots are shutting down M&M spokescandies for racist overtones..

I liked their Halloween commercials
I have no idea what this is about or why, even after googling.

It made me think of Van Halen and 'No Brown M&Ms.'

Rock band Van Halen had one of the most oddly specific requests of all: a bowl of M&M candies, with all the brown ones removed. For years, it was seen as complete folly — the band was making a ridiculous demand of concert organizers simply because they could get away with it.

But the seemingly ludicrous request was actually a shrewd business move.

The band's concert rider indeed had a clause saying there could be no brown M&Ms in the backstage area, or the promoter would forfeit the entire show at full price.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Get out of the road you stupid irresponsible wankers.

article-2515882-19BA105B00000578-539_636x382.jpg

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
When someone sees a pro athlete like LeBron James on TV and says: 'Nobody Is Worth That Much Money.' Gimmie a break, who the hell would turn down millions of dollars just to play ball.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Wealthy douchebags who I'm jealous of that don't appreciate their money.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This just happened, so it's fresh in my mind.

I went into a subway sub shop and there was a dude in front of me placing his order. He proceeded to berate the worker :'( It was horrible.. He was yelling about how worthless the guy was and that he was too dumb to do anything better. The worker just took it.. I mean what else could he do?

I wanted to speak up, but I was taking a lunch break with limited time and the guy was volatile. I don't know why customers have to treat workers so horribly... It was heartbreaking.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
This just happened, so it's fresh in my mind.

I went into a subway sub shop and there was a dude in front of me placing his order. He proceeded to berate the worker :'( It was horrible.. He was yelling about how worthless the guy was and that he was too dumb to do anything better. The worker just took it.. I mean what else could he do?

I wanted to speak up, but I was taking a lunch break with limited time and the guy was volatile. I don't know why customers have to treat workers so horribly... It was heartbreaking.
Yeah, nobody deserves to be treated like that.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
There are so many things happening that piss me off these days, I've been actually trying to not get pissed off in the first place

One thing I need to do is stop following the news. Just not worth it.