Things People Do Or Say That Pisses You Off?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Restaurants that nickel and dime everything. I went to a Mexican restaurant that wanted to charge me an extra charge for putting onion in enchiladas. Onions are about as standard an ingredient in Mexican food as you can get.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Restaurants that nickel and dime everything. I went to a Mexican restaurant that wanted to charge me an extra charge for putting onion in enchiladas. Onions are about as standard an ingredient in Mexican food as you can get.
Yeah, that's ridiculous.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I made a conscientious decision to not get irritated during the pandemic. I recognized that people were stressed dafuq out after I received an order back from the court commissioner with the statutory percentage of the interest accrual crossed out and they hand wrote in another number in and still signed off and entered the order. It was my biggest WTF moment in my career before I retired early.

I try to not sweat the little stuff…. like when someone screws up our order while we at dinner or if they make a mistake and can’t offer me instant gratification. I am more mindful these days and that sense of being present in the moment has brought me a sense of peace that I truly appreciate.

So for me now…. I would have to say the thing that irritates me most these days is people who stay in unhappy relationships/marriages. It’s a waste of time and if you’re with the wrong person, you’re never going to find the right one. I also think it’s detrimental to your mental health tbh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Busy bodies who think they know the inner workings of other peoples relationships.

People who complain about people doing things they themselves actually did.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
People waiting for the elevator that push the button a bunch of times like the fucking thing is going to come any sooner. Also, people who believe that David Koresh truly was Jesus returned. I'm sorry but I can't see the Son of God needing corrective eyewear. Just sayin'.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
"Should we not hear from you within the next 30 days we shall forward this to our legal department."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Scam calls. Though, after I did this trick, I've noticed I haven't received one recently.

I answered "You have reached the FBI's fraud detection unit, please hold for a representative." I heard "Ok", then I put him on mute...3 seconds later, he hung up.

Not one call since. Coincidence? Maybe...

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Scam calls. Though, after I did this trick, I've noticed I haven't received one recently.

I answered "You have reached the FBI's fraud detection unit, please hold for a representative." I heard "Ok", then I put him on mute...3 seconds later, he hung up.

That's genius!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People who think they are owed an explanation for other peoples issues. Or think that someone is accountable to them when they are not.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Snap lol, l did the same, I recognised the number so , good morning Kensington and Chelsea police, how can I help you, silence, so I repeated, then a pathetic voice was like , what I do ? And hung up, they didn’t call back either lol. Have you seen some of the vids on YouTube, they steal their files, even turn on their webcams, I wish I was more tec minded, some of them are so funny.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People who post things about themselves, then flip out when reposted

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
People who start shit and then whine victim when they get their ass properly handed to them
Yep, better phrased as "Start shit with me".

Words and phrases that irritate.

Literally: this is the millennial version of innit.
Delicious: Over used and inappropriate, its not for the food company to judge its for the customer.
Babytalk like "Crimbo" and "Is that good?", dont talk to me like Im a 5 year old!
Lefty PC Newspeak, Corporate Jargon and double negatives.