Things that you hate -

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Shaved heads

Is it a phobia? Or are you saying you personally dont like a shaved head?

My head is shaved at least half the year. I love it because the heat aint so bad, and if I sweat, I just squeegee the sweat off lol. Nothing to manage either. Plus I use very lil shampoo lol.

I hate it when my hair gets too long, like around my ears and shit, drives me crazy.

No. I just think it’s trite when it’s coupled with a bunch of funky tatts, day glow white skin, and a ball cap worn backwards. It’s just been over done. We have a good laugh about it here. That combination is a hoot.

Skullets are all the rage where you live huh?

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Things I hate?

Liberals. Definitely liberals

Really Stubby? So you divorced all your Lib friends? You must have had a few?
Yanno, my best friend is straight up Latino left. I love her and her kids. Her x was a real dick to her I mean an awful person. He’s conservative and I think because of that she is so far gone left. I can’t hate her for it but it drives me fucking out of my mind at times.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
dog-crap-260nw-265694165.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I never get those extended warranties as they are usually expensive and cover very little.

I didnt even know they existed lol.

I've never bought a brand new car and I never ever will. I like them older, used, low mileage, under 15k and built to last.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Out of Bigs friends that I met.....I doubt they leaned even slightly left.

They were cool af ♡

So he does have a friend or two?

Oh yeah he has friends.

Its actually one of the things I look for. If a man has no real male friends.....there is something wrong with him.

If other men dont trust the guy or want to chill with him.....i shouldnt mess with him either. It's a huge red flag.

And Bigs friends are good people. I really liked them. I loved his mom and dad as well. (I only speak past tense because I haven't seen any of them in like 10 years)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
When a lesbian thinks that she can perform cunnilingus better than me, because she has a pussy!?? Probably one of the poorest assumptions by any carpetmuncher since every woman liked to be growled out a particular way. I’m a cunnilinguist...& I should know!
:Gimme:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
16 There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Bicyclists on the roadways... I want to run those Lycra wearing fuckwits over every fucking time.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I said DeNiro is a moron and a moron said DeNiro is his hero...

I rest my case.