Things that you hate -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I really, really hate it when people tell me how I should post. It's usually men, telling me to be nicer. And it's funny how those men never tell other men, many of whom are incredibly nasty posters, to be nice.

Thank you for Femsplaining things to us Men, have a nice day :Grin3:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1614870034_44y53bd9tj.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I really, really hate it when people tell me how I should post. It's usually men, telling me to be nicer. And it's funny how those men never tell other men, many of whom are incredibly nasty posters, to be nice.
Hypocrites and people who cry morality issues

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When people don't take a few seconds to think about things before doing something. I try to always do that even if I'm not always perfect. An example of me getting upset/disappointed over this from today: Tomorrow is my stepson 11th birthday and he really likes bbq and grilled meats so yesterday I bought four nice USDA Choice (not prime but the second highest grade of beef) Ribeye steaks which were on sale for around $12 per pound. They were thick cut and about 1.5lbs each so pretty good cuts of beef. The goal was to cook then tomorrow on our outdoor built in BBQ grill area which is set in a nice brick BBQ setup.

I came home from taking my wife's car to the dealership to get its 10,000 mile service to find she had chopped up all four ribeye steaks to use them as stewing meat for some stew she was cooking. I admit I got angry and demanded to know what she was thinking. We have frozen stewing meat from grocery store which costs $3 per pound but she chose to cut up over $70 worth of choice ribeyes?!

I want people to not be morons and to spend a few seconds thinking about things before they do it. Maybe read the price tag and realize $70+ steaks are not cheap stewing meat. Especially when just yesterday she was there, heard her son ask me to get special steaks for his birthday, and even had a damn conversation how I was buying relatively expensive steaks just for her son's birthday. :mad:

She got angry with me because I said "want you to spend a few seconds thinking about things before doing something half cocked like an idiot." She now is upset with me for using the word idiot where as I feel I am the aggrieved party here. Especially since this is not the first time she has done something without thinking like this and past requests to stop and think things through have not resulted in any changes in behavior.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I guess I just have a kind of methodical thought process by nature. Before moving furniture I will think out the route I will take, where it will end up, how I will have to turn it while moving it, and clear the pathway so we don't get stuck halfway through. When cooking a meal I will go to the fridge/freezer, look at all the options, decide which of those options are best for what I am thinking about doing, go over in my mind the ingredients I have on hand for it, then get to work after a general plan has been formed.

To compare she often starts cooking, realizes she doesn't have something she needs and has to go to the store to get it, and stuff like that. Where as I will plan ahead with things and roll stuff through my mind before doing it in order to make sure I have everything so as to avoid unexpected things.

Apparently, not everyone is like this though.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
When people don't take a few seconds to think about things before doing something. I try to always do that even if I'm not always perfect. An example of me getting upset/disappointed over this from today: Tomorrow is my stepson 11th birthday and he really likes bbq and grilled meats so yesterday I bought four nice USDA Choice (not prime but the second highest grade of beef) Ribeye steaks which were on sale for around $12 per pound. They were thick cut and about 1.5lbs each so pretty good cuts of beef. The goal was to cook then tomorrow on our outdoor built in BBQ grill area which is set in a nice brick BBQ setup.

I came home from taking my wife's car to the dealership to get its 10,000 mile service to find she had chopped up all four ribeye steaks to use them as stewing meat for some stew she was cooking. I admit I got angry and demanded to know what she was thinking. We have frozen stewing meat from grocery store which costs $3 per pound but she chose to cut up over $70 worth of choice ribeyes?!

I want people to not be morons and to spend a few seconds thinking about things before they do it. Maybe read the price tag and realize $70+ steaks are not cheap stewing meat. Especially when just yesterday she was there, heard her son ask me to get special steaks for his birthday, and even had a damn conversation how I was buying relatively expensive steaks just for her son's birthday. :mad:

She got angry with me because I said "want you to spend a few seconds thinking about things before doing something half cocked like an idiot." She now is upset with me for using the word idiot where as I feel I am the aggrieved party here. Especially since this is not the first time she has done something without thinking like this and past requests to stop and think things through have not resulted in any changes in behavior.

Oh man, I would of been pretty teed off too lol.

I mean come on, her son wants stew for his birthday vs steak? No frickin' way.

In reply to the post after this one, Im the same. I make a menu based on what I have on hand. I get things on sale and prepare from there.

Its super rare I get steak, my heart bleeds for you on the steak fiasco my friend.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, on que, she found out she didn't have onions for her stew and has now left to go buy some. I believe I just mentioned stuff like this. A few seconds of thinking ahead, inventorying stuff in your mind before you start, saves a lot of time and effort.

I guess the old "measure twice and cut once" mentality is a dying breed though.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh, on que, she found out she didn't have onions for her stew and has now left to go buy some. I believe I just mentioned stuff like this. A few seconds of thinking ahead, inventorying stuff in your mind before you start, saves a lot of time and effort.

Get drunk and sing this to her when she gets back lol.....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It pays to have some tinned or frozen vegetables on hand for such times... not as good, but if just for a stew....manageable.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I am not perfect, man. I said that. I will work on it as it seems to not be coming off the way I want.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I am not perfect, man. I said that. I will work on it as it seems to not be coming off the way I want.

Lol I know man, I just playing around, trying to cheer ya up lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Shaved heads

Is it a phobia? Or are you saying you personally dont like a shaved head?

My head is shaved at least half the year. I love it because the heat aint so bad, and if I sweat, I just squeegee the sweat off lol. Nothing to manage either. Plus I use very lil shampoo lol.

I hate it when my hair gets too long, like around my ears and shit, drives me crazy.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shaved heads

My head is shaved at least half the year. I love it because the heat aint so bad, and if I sweat, I just squeegee the sweat off lol. Nothing to manage either. Plus I use very lil shampoo lol.

I hate it when my hair gets too long, like around my ears and shit, drives me crazy.

No. I just think it’s trite when it’s coupled with a bunch of funky tatts, day glow white skin, and a ball cap worn backwards. It’s just been over done. We have a good laugh about it here. That combination is a hoot.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Shaved heads

No. I just think it’s trite when it’s coupled with a bunch of funky tatts, day glow white skin, and a ball cap worn backwards. It’s just been over done. We have a good laugh about it here. That combination is a hoot.

Ah ok.

Im glad its warming up here, I'll be shedding my Irish skin and donning my Injun skin lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just start putting notes on things.

That's what I have to do. My husband does idiot shit like you described all the time.

We are renovating a mobile home right now and I had to have junk removal come out yesterday to pick up a bunch of shit that we cant have the regular garbage people take. I literally put everything I wanted them to take in a specific pile. So of course he has to beyond that pile and spend 200 additional dollars having these guys take shit that the regular garbage would have taken Tuesday.

What. The. Fuck? Yeah. Spend 200 extra bucks having the junk pick up service take regular garbage we could have tossed for free on Tuesday morning.

And I told him NOT to worry about the other shit that would fit in the damn garbage can(its a giant garbage can owned by the garbage company, we actually do pay for garbage service but it's only like 20 bucks a month, they'll toss whatever can fit in that can. I compost and we have a "low waste" lifestyle so we dont have a ton of garbage in a week) and he did it anyway to "just get it out of here". For 200 fucking dollars.

So fun to spend nearly a grand on junk removal lol. It's a full 24 hours later and I'm still not over it.

It was some broken windows, like 6 small motor bike tires as and a few bags of regular trash. Oh there was also old nasty insulation. I'm astounded how pricey it is to have junk removed. Like we could have taken that shit in my minivan to the dump ourselves it would have been way cheaper. No clue what he was thinking. I'm not convinced he was thinking.

We even have a rule ever since we went through an extended rehab program and were rebuilding our lives, fixing credit and saving money that any purchase costing more than 100 dollars(with the exception of bills and food) we have to consult eachother on, as a safeguard against moronic impulse spending. And we have both lived by this pretty well for 8 years. So he clearly had some sort of fucking neocortex seizure yesterday.

Look at it like this. Our spouses definitely put up with who knows what kind of stupid shit we do that we dont even know is awful. I'm a total penny pincher but then I'll turn around and order 71 dollars worth of skincare specifically for my ass. Which I know likely doesnt do much besides make my buttcheeks smell like acai berries....but I find the process incredibly pleasant. I have a fetish/preoccupation with self PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. That's gotta be annoying as fuck lol. He doesnt really complain about it but what guy is gonna be like "Bitch, your skin is too soft and your pussy smells too healthy. I'm not tolerating this anymore!" so he just grumbles to himself and tolerates it lol.

Last edited:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's what I have to do. My husband does idiot shit like you described all the time.

We are renovating a mobile home right now and I had to have junk removal come out yesterday to pick up a bunch of shit that we cant have the regular garbage people take. I literally put everything I wanted them to take in a specific pile. So of course he has to beyond that pile and spend 200 additional dollars having these guys take shit that the regular garbage would have taken Tuesday.

What. The. Fuck? Yeah. Spend 200 extra bucks having the junk pick up service take regular garbage we could have tossed for free on Tuesday morning.

And I told him NOT to worry about the other shit that would fit in the damn garbage can(its a giant garbage can owned by the garbage company, we actually do pay for garbage service but it's only like 20 bucks a month, they'll toss whatever can fit in that can. I compost and we have a "low waste" lifestyle so we dont have a ton of garbage in a week) and he did it anyway to "just get it out of here". For 200 fucking dollars.

So fun to spend nearly a grand on junk removal lol. It's a full 24 hours later and I'm still not over it.

It was some broken windows, like 6 small motor bike tires as and a few bags of regular trash. Oh there was also old nasty insulation. I'm astounded how pricey it is to have junk removed. Like we could have taken that shit in my minivan to the dump ourselves it would have been way cheaper. No clue what he was thinking. I'm not convinced he was thinking.

We even have a rule ever since we went through an extended rehab program and were rebuilding our lives, fixing credit and saving money that any purchase costing more than 100 dollars(with the exception of bills and food) we have to consult eachother on, as a safeguard against moronic impulse spending. And we have both lived by this pretty well for 8 years. So he clearly had some sort of fucking neocortex seizure yesterday.

Look at it like this. Our spouses definitely put up with who knows what kind of stupid shit we do that we dont even know is awful. I'm a total penny pincher but then I'll turn around and order 71 dollars worth of skincare specifically for my ass. Which I know likely doesnt do much besides make my buttcheeks smell like acai berries....but I find the process incredibly pleasant. I have a fetish/preoccupation with self PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. That's gotta be annoying as fuck lol. He doesnt really complain about it but what guy is gonna be like "Bitch, your skin is too soft and your pussy smells too healthy. I'm not tolerating this anymore!" so he just grumbles to himself and tolerates it lol.
If anything happened and you lost him, you would really miss his silly ways, believe me, mine used to whistle allot, I often told him to stfu, I’d love to heard that whistle right now...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If anything happened and you lost him, you would really miss his silly ways, believe me, mine used to whistle allot, I often told him to stfu, I’d love to heard that whistle right now...

Oh I know.

I'm glad I decided not to eat him for protein after conceiving my last minion. I'm sorta fond of him.

OP
OP
TheHaze

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I hate cold calls - - - - - -

444.webp

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I want to know who actually has an extended warranty on their vehicle to even discuss lol.

Its definitely not a poor or working class problem lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Out of Bigs friends that I met.....I doubt they leaned even slightly left.

They were cool af ♡

OP
OP
TheHaze

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I want to know who actually has an extended warranty on their vehicle to even discuss lol.

Its definitely not a poor or working class problem lol.

I have a extended warranty and so does lots of people and for the record I do not have any poor friends - - - - -

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I never get those extended warranties as they are usually expensive and cover very little.