Things that you hate -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cunts who cross the road between parked cars, just walk out in front of you then throw you daggers like it’s your fault...next time I ain’t stopping, I’ll be splattering brains into the tarmac...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Co-op Taxi drivers here. Always stopping in the middle of road.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You never listen to me!!!!

I tried to get ya to have fun at SG, didnt listen.
I tried to get ya to adjust your diet so you were happy, didnt listen.

When will you learn Chica!

I want a huge ass cheeseburger!! With bacon

I know. I never listen lol

Oooooh, that sounds good! With extra bacon! And some sweet potato fries!

Then all ya gotta do, is eat fish or chicken tomorrow lol. Trust me!!!

Do you wanna die in a car crash tomorrow, and the last thing you ate was a water chestnut? Get with it! lol (knocks on wood that you dont wind up in a car crash lol)

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Do you wanna die in a car crash tomorrow, and the last thing you ate was a water chestnut? Get with it! lol (knocks on wood that you dont wind up in a car crash lol)

We’re getting Hawaiian bbq! Having a little bday bbq for one of the kiddos do diet on hold now til Sunday :ROFL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

We’re getting Hawaiian bbq! Having a little bday bbq for one of the kiddos do diet on hold now til Sunday :ROFL3:

Hahaha, there ya go! Enjoy! And a happy bday to the kiddo lol.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Now I feel like a damn blimp. It was worth it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lol, then you ate too much hahahaha. But if it was worth it, it was worth it! Celebrations only come around only so often, its important to have a good time and be there in the moment.

FUCK! I left my fiddle at work, I was gonna do a vocaroo, with my fiddle, playing happy birthday. Tomorrow I shall!!!!!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Lol, then you ate too much hahahaha. But if it was worth it, it was worth it! Celebrations only come around only so often, its important to have a good time and be there in the moment.

FUCK! I left my fiddle at work, I was gonna do a vocaroo, with my fiddle, playing happy birthday. Tomorrow I shall!!!!!
You drink Bourbon or Whiskey?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Both, bourbon whiskey lol. I plan to get some Scotch this weekend, which is WHISKY! No E.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Both, bourbon whiskey lol. I plan to get some Scotch this weekend, which is WHISKY! No E.
Brand?
Mixer?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Brand?
Mixer?

Right now, its Benchmark, which is Buffalo Trace, but cheaper, and aged only 4 years instead of 8. I dont need no mixer lol. I just chase it lol.

I'll be getting Loprhoaig as far as the Scotch. SSS turned me on to that one. Sooooo good. Nice and smoky.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Brand?
Mixer?

Right now, its Benchmark, which is Buffalo Trace, but cheaper, and aged only 4 years instead of 8. I dont need no mixer lol. I just chase it lol.

I'll be getting Loprhoaig as far as the Scotch. SSS turned me on to that one. Sooooo good. Nice and smoky.
Rocks?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Brand?
Mixer?

Rocks?

Put your testicles away, old man...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Brand?
Mixer?

Rocks?

Nope, neat lol.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Awwww that would be sweet! I hate that we can’t have a huge party, but we have a BBQ grill and a backyard. Just our family and that’s ok.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Awwww that would be sweet! I hate that we can’t have a huge party, but we have a BBQ grill and a backyard. Just our family and that’s ok.

Fuck restrictions, have a party! Let her/him have friends over! Family great, but make sure they friends included too. Its depressing enough for a kid in these times, my heart goes out to them.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Brand?
Mixer?

Rocks?

Nope, neat lol.
Glass?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Brand?
Mixer?

Rocks?

Nope, neat lol.
Glass?

It depends, if its the bourbon, then shot glass, if its Scotch, I pour a few shots into a small glass, and sip it.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Brand?
Mixer?

Rocks?

Nope, neat lol.
Glass?

It depends, if its the bourbon, then shot glass, if its Scotch, I pour a few shots into a small glass, and sip it.
Alright. I wasn't sure if you were a pint bottle guy or not.