Things that you hate -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You never listen to me!!!!

I tried to get ya to have fun at SG, didnt listen.
I tried to get ya to adjust your diet so you were happy, didnt listen.

When will you learn Chica!

I want a huge ass cheeseburger!! With bacon

I know. I never listen lol

Oooooh, that sounds good! With extra bacon! And some sweet potato fries!

Then all ya gotta do, is eat fish or chicken tomorrow lol. Trust me!!!

Do you wanna die in a car crash tomorrow, and the last thing you ate was a water chestnut? Get with it! lol (knocks on wood that you dont wind up in a car crash lol)

We’re getting Hawaiian bbq! Having a little bday bbq for one of the kiddos do diet on hold now til Sunday :ROFL3:

Hahaha, there ya go! Enjoy! And a happy bday to the kiddo lol.

Now I feel like a damn blimp. It was worth it.

Lol, then you ate too much hahahaha. But if it was worth it, it was worth it! Celebrations only come around only so often, its important to have a good time and be there in the moment.

FUCK! I left my fiddle at work, I was gonna do a vocaroo, with my fiddle, playing happy birthday. Tomorrow I shall!!!!!
You drink Bourbon or Whiskey?

Both, bourbon whiskey lol. I plan to get some Scotch this weekend, which is WHISKY! No E.
Brand?
Mixer?

Right now, its Benchmark, which is Buffalo Trace, but cheaper, and aged only 4 years instead of 8. I dont need no mixer lol. I just chase it lol.

I'll be getting Loprhoaig as far as the Scotch. SSS turned me on to that one. Sooooo good. Nice and smoky.
Rocks?

Nope, neat lol.
Glass?

It depends, if its the bourbon, then shot glass, if its Scotch, I pour a few shots into a small glass, and sip it.
Alright. I wasn't sure if you were a pint bottle guy or not.

No small bottles for me lol. I get a fifth of Scotch, or the 1.75 liter jug of Benchmark lol. Usually a fifth of whatever I pick out except the Benchmark.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I hate sharks and crocodiles...

cockroaches and mice..

and any blood sucking parasite.

Don’t get me started on mice and cockroaches. Never have and never will.

One thing I was aggressive about when we moved here, making sure we were not about to be stuck forever with mice. They give me panic attacks

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I hate the rain! It sucks

We've had so much this past year, Im ready for it to be done.

We hardly get any. So when we do, it throws our routine off.

Depends on the year here, some are dry, some are wet. This past year, we had our annual rainfall amount met shortly after the halfway point.

I wanna be outdoors this year damn it! Plus got shit to do lol. Like working on my Jeep.

I love my jeep. No problems whatsoever *knocks on wood*

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hate sharks and crocodiles...

cockroaches and mice..

and any blood sucking parasite.

Don’t get me started on mice and cockroaches. Never have and never will.

One thing I was aggressive about when we moved here, making sure we were not about to be stuck forever with mice. They give me panic attacks

My stupid MIL breeds them like pets and refusers to kill them.... nearly 89 but going on 6.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Do you wanna die in a car crash tomorrow, and the last thing you ate was a water chestnut? Get with it! lol (knocks on wood that you dont wind up in a car crash lol)

We’re getting Hawaiian bbq! Having a little bday bbq for one of the kiddos do diet on hold now til Sunday :ROFL3:

Lol, then you ate too much hahahaha. But if it was worth it, it was worth it! Celebrations only come around only so often, its important to have a good time and be there in the moment.

FUCK! I left my fiddle at work, I was gonna do a vocaroo, with my fiddle, playing happy birthday. Tomorrow I shall!!!!!

Awwww that would be sweet! I hate that we can’t have a huge party, but we have a BBQ grill and a backyard. Just our family and that’s ok.

Here ya go!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Awwww that would be sweet! I hate that we can’t have a huge party, but we have a BBQ grill and a backyard. Just our family and that’s ok.

Here ya go!

I loved ya, Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Here ya go!

I loved ya, Blazor

Lol thanks. Birthdays are more special than most holidays, to me anyway.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People who let their dog shit on the sidewalk and leave it

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I really, really hate it when people tell me how I should post. It's usually men, telling me to be nicer. And it's funny how those men never tell other men, many of whom are incredibly nasty posters, to be nice.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I really, really hate it when people tell me how I should post. It's usually men, telling me to be nicer. And it's funny how those men never tell other men, many of whom are incredibly nasty posters, to be nice.

Could you be "nicer" for once in your life?

Maybe you should try not being so sugary sweet all the time, eh?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Could you be "nicer" for once in your life?

Maybe you should try not being so sugary sweet all the time, eh?

Oh, Lotusbud!

You make me just want grab you and tickle you all over until you're squealing with ticklish delight.

You are the cutest thing!

Did you know? That you are one of my favorite posters?