Things you can't say anymore

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
A realtor told me they don't say "Master Bedroom" anymore.

What do they call it now?
I think they call it "primary bedroom".
I should ask "what the hell am I supposed to call the slave quarters?"

You should inquire whether there's enough space in the basement for an industrial sized furnace to dispose of any Jews in the area.
Oh dear! I went to a Jew Deli today and gave em $30 bucks for a reuben that I could only east half of cause it was so fukin big. Oi vey! Place is called The Lucky Dill. Its just down the road a bit from Biggie.

Wtf is a reuben? A huge bagel?

Usually a sammich with corned beef and sauerkraut.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If most people weren't such cowardly fuckwits who are terrified of being shunned or ostracised by their peers and instead they had the balls to ignore and ridicule this ongoing campaign of censorship, none of this would have gained traction.

What are the authorities gonna do, arrest everyone for committing wrong-think?

Im doing my part!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A realtor told me they don't say "Master Bedroom" anymore.

What do they call it now?
I think they call it "primary bedroom".
I should ask "what the hell am I supposed to call the slave quarters?"

You should inquire whether there's enough space in the basement for an industrial sized furnace to dispose of any Jews in the area.
Oh dear! I went to a Jew Deli today and gave em $30 bucks for a reuben that I could only east half of cause it was so fukin big. Oi vey! Place is called The Lucky Dill. Its just down the road a bit from Biggie.
If you couldn’t eat the whole thing, you shouldn’t have paid full price. You should have Jewed them down on price.
I loves me a Jew so I consider it a donation.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I loves me a Jew

Why???? The majority of them are anti-white, anti-Christian, liberal vermin.

These are the people who are slowly destroying America by funding Antifa, spreading 'woke' Critical Race Theory and flooding the country with immigrants. Hollywood, Disney, big tech and basically the entire mainstream media are ALL Jewish and ALL heavily left leaning and anti-Conservative.

Your Jew love is just absolutely insane for someone with your views, it's completely and utterly contradictory.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I loves me a Jew

These are the people who are slowly destroying America by funding Antifa, spreading 'woke' Critical Race Theory and flooding the country with immigrants. Hollywood, Disney, big tech and basically the entire mainstream media are ALL Jewish and ALL heavily left leaning and anti-Conservative.

Your Jew love is just absolutely insane for someone with your views, it's completely and utterly contradictory.
Plenty of white assholes that I hate with a passion do what you say.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I loves me a Jew

ha ha you married a jew ..

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I loves me a Jew

4 realz???

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I loves me a Jew

4 realz???

why else would a fella' with his views love the Jew ? if not him someone in his fam jam is close with the jewery

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LMFAO! X is a faggit! Wants to lick muh bawlz! NO FAGGIT, NOOOO!

ha ha does she make you pick up dropped quarters LOL
ffs I still say that's what caused this

was someone dropped a dime ahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I loves me a Jew

4 realz???

why else would a fella' with his views love the Jew ? if not him someone in his fam jam is close with the jewery

I dunno man, Lokmar's a good guy, I'm trying to make him see the light but he's a stubborn mofo.

Heck, even you know what I'm getting at with the little hats and we don't even share the same beliefs....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I loves me a Jew

4 realz???

I dunno man, Lokmar's a good guy, I'm trying to make him see the light but he's a stubborn mofo.

Heck, even you know what I'm getting at with the little hats and we don't even share the same beliefs....

How good can he be LOL

A racist faggOt that loves Jewish hotdog ..it ain't right

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I loves me a Jew

4 realz???

While you're hyper focused on the boogyjew, millions of whites and other races are stabbing you in the back.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I loves me a Jew

4 realz???

How good can he be LOL

A racist faggOt that loves Jewish hotdog ..it ain't right
You STILL cant suk muh dik, faggit!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I loves me a Jew

4 realz???

My great great grandfather was a Jewish farmer in Bavaria... I have no love for the ethnicity either.

I'm 13-14 things, besides slightly Jewish... and go figure, the Jews say I'm not a Jew because it was paternal instead of maternal...

How fucked is that?

They've constructed a method to disown their genetics if a woman wasn't a Jew.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I loves me a Jew

4 realz???

My great great grandfather was a Jewish farmer in Bavaria... I have no love for the ethnicity either.

I'm 13-14 things, besides slightly Jewish... and go figure, the Jews say I'm not a Jew because it was paternal instead of maternal...

How fucked is that?

You gawd damned mongrel!! Lulz

Yeah it only counts as being fully Jewish when the mother's a Jew, if it's just on the father's side the offspring is only half Jewish. No idea how they came up with that rule.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I loves me a Jew

4 realz???

How fucked is that?

You gawd damned mongrel!! Lulz

Yeah it only counts as being fully Jewish when the mother's a Jew, if it's just on the father's side the offspring is only half Jewish. No idea how they came up with that rule.

I don't care about it... I'm predominantly Scandinavian, Irish, German, French, and Scottish... with some weird side genes...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I loves me a Jew

4 realz???

While you're hyper focused on the boogyjew, millions of whites and other races are stabbing you in the back.

lookit him meatshield his kin LOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lookit you once AGAIN thinking it's your JOB to respond to EVERYTHING
lolololoololololol

good boy.. errr girl WHATEVER !!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't see any of the NeoNazis on here refraining from saying anything at all. And yet, they are constantly whinging about not being able to say the things they always say. Weird.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
In today's GQP, you can longer tell the truth.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
House Republicans oust Liz Cheney for rejecting Trump's 'big lie'

"Pay no attention to the roly poly man behind the curtain, singing songs of Diktat."

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I don't see any of the NeoNazis on here refraining from saying anything at all. And yet, they are constantly whinging about not being able to say the things they always say. Weird.

You fence sitting coward...

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
If most people weren't such cowardly fuckwits who are terrified of being shunned or ostracised by their peers and instead they had the balls to ignore and ridicule this ongoing campaign of censorship, none of this would have gained traction.

What are the authorities gonna do, arrest everyone for committing wrong-think?
I agree you are an youngly little boy with delusions of functionality.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️