Things you can't say anymore

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
A realtor told me they don't say "Master Bedroom" anymore.

Ask 'em if the tiny room is the slave room hahaha.

Or if it has a tiny home out in the back, ask if they are the slave quarters, and that you take care of your slaves lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuck that shit, I aint changing my vocabulary, Im still in 'merica!

Yeah, "manhole" is another.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How about “ bitch make yourself useful and fetch me a beer”

can we still say that?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Wow I should have laid off of this thread. I had no idea the Tear Faucets were all gonna go wide open.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wow I should have laid off of this thread. I had no idea the Tear Faucets were all gonna go wide open.

Sorry to hear that. There are no trigger warnings here so you kinda gotta look out for you and avoid content that you find upsetting.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I say what I like thanks, always have always will, fuck the soft arse cunts, and the niggers, and the pakis, chinks as well, yids too and the bone faced Donald Duck looking cunt face Somalis.....

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Sorry to hear that. There are no trigger warnings here so you kinda gotta look out for you and avoid content that you find upsetting.

Thaniks but I don't find ANY content upsetting. Maybe I should use more pronouns in my posts, and avoid the passive voice or whatever it is.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Women shouldnt vote, all faggits should die, retard, any racial slur, women belong in the kitchen and raisig kids...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What do they call it now?
I think they call it "primary bedroom".
I should ask "what the hell am I supposed to call the slave quarters?"

You should inquire whether there's enough space in the basement for an industrial sized furnace to dispose of any Jews in the area.
Oh dear! I went to a Jew Deli today and gave em $30 bucks for a reuben that I could only east half of cause it was so fukin big. Oi vey! Place is called The Lucky Dill. Its just down the road a bit from Biggie.

OP
OP
Johnny

Johnny

Flaming Heterosexual
Site Supporter

You should inquire whether there's enough space in the basement for an industrial sized furnace to dispose of any Jews in the area.
Oh dear! I went to a Jew Deli today and gave em $30 bucks for a reuben that I could only east half of cause it was so fukin big. Oi vey! Place is called The Lucky Dill. Its just down the road a bit from Biggie.
If you couldn’t eat the whole thing, you shouldn’t have paid full price. You should have Jewed them down on price.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Wtf is a reuben? A huge bagel?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Someone needs to start a Youtube prank channel where liberal SJW's are trolled in real life....

Stuff like strolling upto a couple of green spiky haired fem-nazis and slapping one of em on the ass and saying "Alright luv, go make us a coffee will ya?"

The reactions would be priceless Lulz.

OP
OP
Johnny

Johnny

Flaming Heterosexual
Site Supporter
Not supposed to say "that's crazy" or "that's insane" anymore. I guess it offends whacked-out people.
How fucking retarded is that?????