This dumbass is now being charged by park authorities

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Notice how the bear has no intention of hurting her.

it was a mock charge of a wild bear being a wild bear, she did nothing wrong and was on the right side of the wall
no one did anything wrong

She got too close and may be charged by the park service.

they r making an example of her because the vid went viral - ppl see that, get bold, bear attacks and then they gotta shoot a bear....same old story

They tend to make an "example" of every moron that sticks it's head into the lions mouth. (that was an allegorical example, for the thick minded)

wanting contact with wild animals is just human nature

when i give a nervous raccoon a marshmallow or raw hot dog it makes me feel good after he takes it and runs off like he stole it

'aww, it trusted me'

lol

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

it was a mock charge of a wild bear being a wild bear, she did nothing wrong and was on the right side of the wall

they r making an example of her because the vid went viral - ppl see that, get bold, bear attacks and then they gotta shoot a bear....same old story

They tend to make an "example" of every moron that sticks it's head into the lions mouth. (that was an allegorical example, for the thick minded)

when i give a nervous raccoon a marshmallow or raw hot dog it makes me feel good after he takes it and runs off like he stole it

'aww, it trusted me'

lol

Maybe give it something healthy. You're going to kill it with that crap.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm very confused as to why Admin responded to me with that after what I said.

It's like he somehow read the exact opposite of what I said and responded to that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

'aww, it trusted me'

lol

They eat peoples garbage.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think people who get all personal with bears and handle them like some of those people are soooooo stupid.

A bear could kill you very quickly if it tweaked out. Or it maul you horribly. They are wild animals and unpredictable.

black bear attacks r worse than brown bears - playing dead or climbing trees wont save u

I watched this show a long time ago about a guy who was attacked by a grizzly and the attack went on for like 12 hours.

It keep walking away and coming back to maul him a bit.

He described how it scalped him and he could feel it LICKING HIS SKULL.

yup, its playing with fire - from bear trainers 2 ziegfeld & roy with the tiger attack.....shit happens

remember that blonde dude in alaska who thought he had a spiritual connection with them like 20 yrs ago?
they were picking his and his GFs DNA out of bear shit for a month before they figured out which one ate them

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

'aww, it trusted me'

lol

its when i go camping, they want fun foods like hotdogs, marshmallows and doritos, not carrots and tofu

and like dove said, they eat garbage

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is she being charged?

All this shows is some woman filming bears.
There are rules about approaching wild animals in parks. Hello?

No shit. But usually that just results in a fine or being booted out and banned from coming.

I'm asking why shes being CHARGED. The last I knew park rules are not laws enforced by the state.....but rules enforced by the park. Even if it's a state park.

What are they CHARGING her with?
How does one get fined, without being charged?????????????????????

Are you serious?

So you dont understand the difference being charged with a crime and simply getting a fine? Like a civil infraction vs a criminal charge?

Okay do you guys know what shes being charged for? What is the LAW(not rule....law) that they are charging her for breaking?

I'm not arguing it. Shes a fucking moron. What she did was not just stupid but irresponsible and this not only puts people in danger but puts the animals in danger. I'm just asking what her charges are.

I agree with the park fining her and kicking her out and giving her the option to come back after 90 days and only if she takes safety/education courses regarding parks and the animals.

Criminal charges though are a bit much for this. These dipshits only put themselves in danger. Hopefully that bear taught her not to be a dumbass. That's probably why it ran at her. The bears were probably talking about how stupid that woman is and decided to spook her for fun. I would have too if I was a bear.
I suppose you have some examples of Grizzly's playfully pranking unwitting park visitors?

Is this the type of playfulness you're thinking of?

In grizzly country a lot of people put a bell on their bike or backpack to make sure they never surprise a bear and make it angry. The smart ones keep bear mace or a gun just in case.

And they don't try to pet the apex predators.

Bears are not the apex predators.....we are. Humans are the apex predators of the planet.

There is nothing on this planet that we cannot hunt and kill.

Not trying to start a petty argument....I'm just pointing it out. A lot of people dont see us as we are lol. Bear, lions, crocs and such are always listed as apex predators but by definition its false because human prey upon these animals. Which makes us the apex....or apex of apex predators.

I believe that gives us a responsibility with animals and wildlife.

Exactly, maybe you are catching on, to why the Park does not want tourists thinking they are in a petting Zoo.

No matter how you want to spin the definition of predators, a grizzly bear can fuck you up in the blink of an eye, they run faster than us, and climb trees better than us, and they are strong af.

You literally have no idea what I'm saying. All I asked was about the charges. You are adding all this other shit in that doesnt exist because you are a hostile, shitty person that has to find a fight in everything.

1. I never suggested that people should be able to just run around parks. I made it very clear that its dumb and irresponsible. I know it's against the parks rules.....what I didnt know is that there are laws about it. Hence my question about her charges.

The only one spinning anything here is YOU.

2. I'm not spinning anything. Humans ARE the apex predators. Yes, a bear can fuck you up hard. However.....we have an extreme advantage over them. We can hunt them and kill them easily. What we lack in physical ability compared to them we more than make up in intelligence and ability. We can capture them and heal them, breed them or abuse them or eat them. We can keep them captive.

The definition of apex predators is being at the top of food chain and not being the prey of anything. However.....we DO prey on bear. I come from a family of hunters. We have eaten bear.

Because we are the apex predators (being animals ourselves) we have a special responsibility to nature and wild life. We are also the most dangerous beings on the planet.

And I have no clue why I just wasted my time because you have your fucked up bitter ideas you are thrusting on me and my posts anyways.

Prolix!
Just the basic facts Ma'am. I have told you repeatedly I don't read those rambling run on word salads, if you can't say it in a quick short paragraph, you might need to rethink your point, or whether or not you have one.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No shit. But usually that just results in a fine or being booted out and banned from coming.

I'm asking why shes being CHARGED. The last I knew park rules are not laws enforced by the state.....but rules enforced by the park. Even if it's a state park.

Are you serious?

So you dont understand the difference being charged with a crime and simply getting a fine? Like a civil infraction vs a criminal charge?

Okay do you guys know what shes being charged for? What is the LAW(not rule....law) that they are charging her for breaking?

I'm not arguing it. Shes a fucking moron. What she did was not just stupid but irresponsible and this not only puts people in danger but puts the animals in danger. I'm just asking what her charges are.

I agree with the park fining her and kicking her out and giving her the option to come back after 90 days and only if she takes safety/education courses regarding parks and the animals.

Criminal charges though are a bit much for this. These dipshits only put themselves in danger. Hopefully that bear taught her not to be a dumbass. That's probably why it ran at her. The bears were probably talking about how stupid that woman is and decided to spook her for fun. I would have too if I was a bear.
I suppose you have some examples of Grizzly's playfully pranking unwitting park visitors?

In grizzly country a lot of people put a bell on their bike or backpack to make sure they never surprise a bear and make it angry. The smart ones keep bear mace or a gun just in case.

Bears are not the apex predators.....we are. Humans are the apex predators of the planet.

Not trying to start a petty argument....I'm just pointing it out. A lot of people dont see us as we are lol. Bear, lions, crocs and such are always listed as apex predators but by definition its false because human prey upon these animals. Which makes us the apex....or apex of apex predators.

Exactly, maybe you are catching on, to why the Park does not want tourists thinking they are in a petting Zoo.

No matter how you want to spin the definition of predators, a grizzly bear can fuck you up in the blink of an eye, they run faster than us, and climb trees better than us, and they are strong af.

You literally have no idea what I'm saying. All I asked was about the charges. You are adding all this other shit in that doesnt exist because you are a hostile, shitty person that has to find a fight in everything.

1. I never suggested that people should be able to just run around parks. I made it very clear that its dumb and irresponsible. I know it's against the parks rules.....what I didnt know is that there are laws about it. Hence my question about her charges.

2. I'm not spinning anything. Humans ARE the apex predators. Yes, a bear can fuck you up hard. However.....we have an extreme advantage over them. We can hunt them and kill them easily. What we lack in physical ability compared to them we more than make up in intelligence and ability. We can capture them and heal them, breed them or abuse them or eat them. We can keep them captive.

The definition of apex predators is being at the top of food chain and not being the prey of anything. However.....we DO prey on bear. I come from a family of hunters. We have eaten bear.

Because we are the apex predators (being animals ourselves) we have a special responsibility to nature and wild life. We are also the most dangerous beings on the planet.

And I have no clue why I just wasted my time because you have your fucked up bitter ideas you are thrusting on me and my posts anyways.

Prolix!
Just the basic facts Ma'am. I have told you repeatedly I don't read those rambling run on word salads, if you can't say it in a quick short paragraph, you might need to rethink your point, or whether or not you have one.

Well then dont respond, ffs.

You literally respond in opposites.

My posts are not word salad to people who can read and dont come here JUST to drop shitty shit posts. Why do you waste so much of your time on a board with people you dont like that you dont read?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is so typical of leftists. They don't read anything so they have no idea what a person's position actually is so they just make a stupid fringe position up and pretend that is the other person's position. This part of the reason why they are so ignorant and detached from reality.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Are you serious?

Prolix!

My posts are not word salad to people who can read and dont come here JUST to drop shitty shit posts. Why do you waste so much of your time on a board with people you dont like that you dont read?

Are you still talking? You started this by bitching about this idiot being "charged", go dump your all your neuroses off on me. I understand the dangers of approaching dangerous wildlife, you do not seem to

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
That is so typical of leftists. They don't read anything so they have no idea what a person's position actually is so they just make a stupid fringe position up and pretend that is the other person's position. This part of the reason why they are so ignorant and detached from reality.
Dude read her earlier comments, she was freaking out about the lady in the OP being charged for her wreckless actions, you supported such restrictions, now you're supporting her psychodrama, wtf dude?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are you serious?

Prolix!

Are you still talking? You started this by bitching about this idiot being "charged", go dump your all your neuroses off on me. I understand the dangers of approaching dangerous wildlife, you do not seem to

I wasnt bitching, I was asking.

You really have problems, Admin. You are just a hostile, sad little man who hates and looks for fights where there are none. You are all pissed off over absolutely nothing and you are literally changing what I said into the opposite.

You are literally creating an argument to the extent where you are pretending I said things I did not say.

Get a grip.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dude read her earlier comments, she was freaking out about the lady in the OP being charged for her wreckless actions, you supported such restrictions, now you're supporting her psychodrama, wtf dude?

Anyone can read my comments and see what I said. I didnt freak out or bitch. I never condoned harrassing wild life....in fact I said the exact opposite.

You need to take deep breaths and go back and READ what I said. Or drop it and move on....because anyone reading this can plainly see what I said and how you are going off about nothing.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Are you serious?

Prolix!

You really have problems, Admin. You are just a hostile, sad little man who hates and looks for fights where there are none. You are all pissed off over absolutely nothing and you are literally changing what I said into the opposite.

You are literally creating an argument to the extent where you are pretending I said things I did not say.

Get a grip.

You were arguing with me over her being sanctioned, the posts are right up above you dizzy unfocused person.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No shit. I literally said the opposite of what he is accusing me of.

Of course he has hatred of people who disagree with him on politics so he has to create this version of me that fits in with his narratives about other people. Even if everyone reading can see what I clearly said.

You cant ask these people fucking anything without them becoming combative and shitty. Such bad energy constantly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are you serious?

Prolix!

Get a grip.

You were arguing with me over her being sanctioned, the posts are right up above you dizzy unfocused person.

No I wasnt. And yes, my posts are all there. I was obviously asking what her charges were.....I wasnt arguing anything. YOU were creating an argument.

So yeah go read it, you hostile little fuck. YOU are the one who created a psychodrama.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i read the whole thread and dont know where the argument is - nobody is suggesting get drunk and ride a bear ffs

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
200w.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
i read the whole thread and dont know where the argument is - nobody is suggesting get drunk and ride a bear ffs

I literally just wanted to know what she was being charged with.

I know if people go inside enclosures at the zoo, or off nature trails, they can get fined and kicked out. Because it's against the parks rules.

I did NOT know that that the woman getting close to the animals was actually illegal and not just a park rule.

I also did not condone what she did at all. In fact I clearly condemned it more than once. I have always had a deep respect and care for nature and wild life and my lifestyle reflects that.

But this guy has to turn my genuine question into some fucked up argument and then accuse me of condoning and approving of behavior I oppose and clearly condemned because he is so hateful that he has to find ways to degrade people he doesnt like. Then after fighting over nothing says he doesnt read my "word salad" anyway.

Do these people ever fucking listen to themselves ever? They are constantly rude to people and actually wonder why people are "hatefilled". I mean when you treat people like this they tend to start whipping back.

No self awareness at all and lots of projection.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know if people go inside enclosures at the zoo, or off nature trails, they can get fined and kicked out. Because it's against the parks rules.

I did NOT know that that the woman getting close to the animals was actually illegal and not just a park rule.

I also did not condone what she did at all. In fact I clearly condemned it more than once. I have always had a deep respect and care for nature and wild life and my lifestyle reflects that.

But this guy has to turn my genuine question into some fucked up argument and then accuse me of condoning and approving of behavior I oppose and clearly condemned because he is so hateful that he has to find ways to degrade people he doesnt like. Then after fighting over nothing says he doesnt read my "word salad" anyway.

Do these people ever fucking listen to themselves ever? They are constantly rude to people and actually wonder why people are "hatefilled". I mean when you treat people like this they tend to start whipping back.

its admin, hes just trying 2 get a rise out of u

a couple yrs ago we went backpacking for a week and worried about moose on the trails so we either talked or played music the whole way so theyd hear us coming

bear and coyote kept clear but moose r stubborn and would just stand there

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

a couple yrs ago we went backpacking for a week and worried about moose on the trails so we either talked or played music the whole way so theyd hear us coming

You can get air horns for that as well.

When we go camping in the UP we have air horns for hiking around and bear mace just in case. We dont disrupt the wild life if we can help it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Next
Watch
LotusBud
Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Donate
Messages7,628LocationPortugal
Today at 8:31 AM

Like Reply
Dove
~fire sign~
Site Supporter

Donate
Messages11,771LocationUnited states
Today at 8:43 AM

Like Reply
Reactions:Jeannie
Admin.
Stubby is an impotent cuck

Messages6,449LocationStubby is an innie.
Today at 9:05 AM
Dove said:

Dove
~fire sign~
Site Supporter

Donate
Messages11,771LocationUnited states
Today at 9:08 AM
Admin. said:
Dove said:

How many times am I supposed to answer the same fucking question over and over?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Jeanine, If I tell you that it is illegal "to run a red light" in my state would you argue with me about that?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin you did NOT answer the question. Obviously.

I had to literally go look it up myself because you were hell bent on arguing over shit I was saying. Which I did. I looked it up and posted it. No where in that exchange did you answer the question....so I have no idea how you think you did.

Christ.

How many times do I have to clarify my question?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

When we go camping in the UP we have air horns for hiking around and bear mace just in case. We dont disrupt the wild life if we can help it.

we didnt have those lol
we even let our dogs off the leash and they would scout ahead then run back, then scout ahead, etc.... then we would hear them barking...sure enough, a big pissed off bull moose standing on the trail being all defiant

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Jeanine, If I tell you that it is illegal "to run a red light" in my state would you argue with me about that?

Except I didn't argue with you about it being illegal.

Which is obvious from the exchange. And I clarified what I was saying SEVERAL times. You created an argument over nothing.

How the fuck is asking what shes charged with arguing? How?

I cant with you people. You guys have problems. No one can ask anything or say anything without you people getting rude and combative. THIS is why people "spew hate" at you guys. You make up bullshit to fight and insult people.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

nope. unless its me, after 1 am i go through them after looking both ways

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I had to literally go look it up myself because you were hell bent on arguing over shit I was saying. Which I did. I looked it up and posted it. No where in that exchange did you answer the question....so I have no idea how you think you did.

Christ.

I said she broke the rules of a NATIONAL PARK right? wtf else do you need to know about why she is being "CHARGED", are you writing a book about it? Then I suggest getting on a plane, pronto.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

we didnt have those lol
we even let our dogs off the leash and they would scout ahead then run back, then scout ahead, etc.... then we would hear them barking...sure enough, a big pissed off bull moose standing on the trail being all defiant

As much as I've been out in the wild.....I have never saw a moose. But I would love to see one.....from a safe distance because they will charge lol

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Christ.

I said she broke the rules of a NATIONAL PARK right? wtf else do you need to know about why she is being "CHARGED", are you writing a book about it? Then I suggest getting on a plane, pronto.
Facts: Who, What, When, Where and Why.