This dumbass is now being charged by park authorities

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
i read the whole thread and dont know where the argument is - nobody is suggesting get drunk and ride a bear ffs

I literally just wanted to know what she was being charged with.

I know if people go inside enclosures at the zoo, or off nature trails, they can get fined and kicked out. Because it's against the parks rules.

I did NOT know that that the woman getting close to the animals was actually illegal and not just a park rule.

I also did not condone what she did at all. In fact I clearly condemned it more than once. I have always had a deep respect and care for nature and wild life and my lifestyle reflects that.

But this guy has to turn my genuine question into some fucked up argument and then accuse me of condoning and approving of behavior I oppose and clearly condemned because he is so hateful that he has to find ways to degrade people he doesnt like. Then after fighting over nothing says he doesnt read my "word salad" anyway.

Do these people ever fucking listen to themselves ever? They are constantly rude to people and actually wonder why people are "hatefilled". I mean when you treat people like this they tend to start whipping back.

No self awareness at all and lots of projection.
its admin, hes just trying 2 get a rise out of u

a couple yrs ago we went backpacking for a week and worried about moose on the trails so we either talked or played music the whole way so theyd hear us coming

bear and coyote kept clear but moose r stubborn and would just stand there

You can get air horns for that as well.

When we go camping in the UP we have air horns for hiking around and bear mace just in case. We dont disrupt the wild life if we can help it.

we didnt have those lol
we even let our dogs off the leash and they would scout ahead then run back, then scout ahead, etc.... then we would hear them barking...sure enough, a big pissed off bull moose standing on the trail being all defiant

As much as I've been out in the wild.....I have never saw a moose. But I would love to see one.....from a safe distance because they will charge lol
Exactly Dove, that is what almost everyone will do... but there are people like the woman in the OP who think they know better than hundreds of years of historic facts....someone has to step in there way and let them know to keep their distance.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin you did NOT answer the question. Obviously.

I had to literally go look it up myself because you were hell bent on arguing over shit I was saying. Which I did. I looked it up and posted it. No where in that exchange did you answer the question....so I have no idea how you think you did.

Christ.

How many times do I have to clarify my question?
I said she broke the rules of a NATIONAL PARK right? wtf else do you need to know about why she is being "CHARGED", are you writing a book about it? Then I suggest getting on a plane, pronto.

Okay I'm going to explain this AGAIN. Okay?

Because there are park rules that if you break, you just get fined or kicked out. They are not laws and you wont get charged but they are still park rules and you will be thrown out if you break them.

Not all PARK RULES are laws. Some of them are....and some are more than park rules and illegal.

I have said three times now.....if you are at the zoo and go into an enclosure, you can get thrown out, but it's not illegal. Some nature trails if you go off of them....you can get thrown out, but it's not illegal.

Hence why I asked what she was charged with.

You took that and turned it into a whole ass argument about shit I never said, and then accused me of defending behaviour I openly condemned.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
i read the whole thread and dont know where the argument is - nobody is suggesting get drunk and ride a bear ffs

I know if people go inside enclosures at the zoo, or off nature trails, they can get fined and kicked out. Because it's against the parks rules.

I did NOT know that that the woman getting close to the animals was actually illegal and not just a park rule.

I also did not condone what she did at all. In fact I clearly condemned it more than once. I have always had a deep respect and care for nature and wild life and my lifestyle reflects that.

But this guy has to turn my genuine question into some fucked up argument and then accuse me of condoning and approving of behavior I oppose and clearly condemned because he is so hateful that he has to find ways to degrade people he doesnt like. Then after fighting over nothing says he doesnt read my "word salad" anyway.

Do these people ever fucking listen to themselves ever? They are constantly rude to people and actually wonder why people are "hatefilled". I mean when you treat people like this they tend to start whipping back.

a couple yrs ago we went backpacking for a week and worried about moose on the trails so we either talked or played music the whole way so theyd hear us coming

When we go camping in the UP we have air horns for hiking around and bear mace just in case. We dont disrupt the wild life if we can help it.

we didnt have those lol
we even let our dogs off the leash and they would scout ahead then run back, then scout ahead, etc.... then we would hear them barking...sure enough, a big pissed off bull moose standing on the trail being all defiant

As much as I've been out in the wild.....I have never saw a moose. But I would love to see one.....from a safe distance because they will charge lol
Exactly Dove, that is what almost everyone will do... but there are people like the woman in the OP who think they know better than hundreds of years of historic facts....someone has to step in there way and let them know to keep their distance.

Right which is why I condemned the behaviour several times.

As I stated, we have a special responsibility to nature and wild life and people should not act in ways that endanger the wild life. Which I said. More than once.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

we didnt have those lol

omg they r HUGE when u see them irl, like hairy dinosaurs with a massive rack on top

during breeding season u need 2 be armed, very dangerous

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

we didnt have those lol

Right which is why I condemned the behaviour several times.

As I stated, we have a special responsibility to nature and wild life and people should not act in ways that endanger the wild life. Which I said. More than once.
Ok then.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Really in the video, it looks like shes where people are supposed to go.

You see the rocks....that small wall there, where people can stand. But they cant go over that into the woods.

So just from the video, it looks like they are within the boundaries and that bear could have came out while they were there. Sometimes that happens and people end up too close. Not intentionally.

Hence why I asked what she was being charged with because the video only shows a minute.

No where did I defend the woman or say it's fine to go getting close to bear. I said the opposite. I literally only asked what her charges were and explained why. It should be this difficult to get more information on something. In the future people should just look ut up themselves because asking you people anything is always such a hassle. You guys everything in bad faith and it's ridiculous.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You see the rocks....that small wall there, where people can stand. But they cant go over that into the woods.

So just from the video, it looks like they are within the boundaries and that bear could have came out while they were there. Sometimes that happens and people end up too close. Not intentionally.

Hence why I asked what she was being charged with because the video only shows a minute.

No where did I defend the woman or say it's fine to go getting close to bear. I said the opposite. I literally only asked what her charges were and explained why.
exactly. imo, rule wise she did nothing wrong, just questionable personal judgement

a million ppl do what she did every year and far worse, problem for her is the vid went viral

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Notice how the bear has no intention of hurting her.

it was a mock charge of a wild bear being a wild bear, she did nothing wrong and was on the right side of the wall
no one did anything wrong

She got too close and may be charged by the park service.

they r making an example of her because the vid went viral - ppl see that, get bold, bear attacks and then they gotta shoot a bear....same old story

They tend to make an "example" of every moron that sticks it's head into the lions mouth. (that was an allegorical example, for the thick minded)

wanting contact with wild animals is just human nature

when i give a nervous raccoon a marshmallow or raw hot dog it makes me feel good after he takes it and runs off like he stole it

'aww, it trusted me'

lol

Maybe give it something healthy. You're going to kill it with that crap.

I kill em with shotguns usually.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So whatever, she's alive. I personally wouldnt get out if there were bears around. Most people dont realize how fast ANY animal can freak out and try to attack or kill a human. Now if I were in my car and it tried to fuck around, I'd shoot it. I wont ever have this problem though because I like Vegas more than the woods. The furry pests on the farm tho, they're fukd!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

No where did I defend the woman or say it's fine to go getting close to bear. I said the opposite. I literally only asked what her charges were and explained why. It should be this difficult to get more information on something. In the future people should just look ut up themselves because asking you people anything is always such a hassle. You guys everything in bad faith and it's ridiculous.
She's from Illinois so...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Benelli M4 makes mincemeat outta furry little assholes like that!

You Wish. That killer bunny will catch your bullets with its teeth and still bite your neck off.
Naw, 00Buck rips through the furry woodland creatures so fukin bad, you cant even make out what they were sometimes. Them little assholes are fucked again next weekend! I might even use the over/under 10 gage just for shits and grins! It hurts my pussy shoulder tho if I run more than 5 or 6 rounds through it!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No where did I defend the woman or say it's fine to go getting close to bear. I said the opposite. I literally only asked what her charges were and explained why.
exactly. imo, rule wise she did nothing wrong, just questionable personal judgement

a million ppl do what she did every year and far worse, problem for her is the vid went viral

Well if the bears were out and that close and she got out of the car......shes a dildo. She should have a penalty... though I'm not sure criminal charges are the way to go.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I remember my tent mate on Hawk Mountain in 89 getting a black bear come in twice... one of those times I was sleeping in there on a top bunk... never woke up though.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
-At2YPDghI6ASfTSaRJkBdRpJx5KM0Kx3_0K0edWlVfp47HAbGtwsfuJqTpfgE1CUA3O2TksywXX9g4YT7R5nqNBDEwgNfds14A3ZmDh75exSKFoR4AKOKHsiczhNsNy2ueLmLW5iZfkEmJueTA03gWxAjYmQUYP28AvFZR-WAfmLMtRwjgpgVsjvRdFC3o7oGDqXLs9T4T5sXyrR2qItMobSQE1G88AZngh2Gy16CTe69tZZp50j3xqU3ECfaj3YNGnGAGfe0-3N5exUeDCcbdp6sYQ_z5ZD3oChKQkeCFT43pw3fv2i4XHVAKi169Q2CR9qzfHivtJFLXIeVnoUZAikYyX0geWghgpHykwSum6eaW3GLyUEq0YyhDYJ2Q5J05MwzdWTnK1buKHBr8YlovNq6QaPSEuy4UcpjbyaV8ybwLGThJBRJV5Jo3iYEic_UuKCoqyE4kucR1RLtdIaxNcYd-Mc2kcUiuq0Me3txobCmM5-0HzndRvrsVnLpBgyEtKle3wNPba5sGg5C9irgOIjJY7PBUtw645fA2L6e4dnL7TBNklfK2LUMXmhQcg8syWJiVD9iYaDW5HTLpNTZRYMWRFxEDWXF549yINAVhXAGIY1e9-EiAA74Uh0hv8osxBL8rVIyFmOld8vU4g4O3cYVoPgiWZpNhe3K-qT9VdhRcsAdf3q-qrN0jSuMuvyl2kVI-j9K_e2fa5dd8kOCd1=w509-h625-no

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just admins way of skirting BFs very fair requests

@Bastard Factory

He did place it in the general forum instead of politics, didn't he? Some people never learn.
What are you dildos talking about, that meme has nothing to do with police, or politics....lay off the White Claws Stubby.
Whoa little lady I’m gonna need you to calm down and take some deep breaths while the owner examines your skittish attempts to hijack multiple areas of the forum

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just admins way of skirting BFs very fair requests

@Bastard Factory

He did place it in the general forum instead of politics, didn't he? Some people never learn.
What are you dildos talking about, that meme has nothing to do with police, or politics....lay off the White Claws Stubby.

Oh, come on, stop your porky pies, you little fibber. We all know your hatred of rural white people. Yes, absolutely and without question, this is political and about your bigoted and hateful world view. It is as political as can be.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What the fuck?

How is child abuse funny? Where does this hate come from?
Take a look at the pic and see who he’s trying to target there

As if his intent is not transparent as fuck

Okay......I'm honestly not getting it. I believe he is making it political though because he cant discuss anything without inserting his hatred of people who are not left. He jumped my shit in here and started a really dumb argument probably only because I'm not left, so everything I say is wrong.

I've literally sat in a waiting area since 8am this morning though.....just tell me lol.