This goes out to all you fuckfaces.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Will someone please tell me that Gutterballs is not another one of Maxipads accounts???!!!!

Def not ..
BallZ is mah homey yo

Will you please tell your homie to stay out my vagina? It's yours and yours alone. Thanks, hun! Kisses! Xoxox
No one wants to die for that mangled hamburger cunt.

Still winning:)

Another reason I love @X .....apparently, from your description of my "cunt", he has not exposed it to you.
Jesus. Barfing through the city, into the country, and straight up into space. Yucky.

Yep. You're definitely related to Maxis. Only you would throw up over a vagina. You must be a homo. It's cool. There are one or two here that enjoy dick....that aren't women. Maybe I'll give into you later on, throw my strapon on and give you a run for your money. You might enjoy it. Then @X will really see what kind of bitch he has of a friend. ;)
Yuck. Ewww. I can't let my kids see this anymore. Fuck. They are scared for life now. Thanks CUNT. NOT.

What kind of parent are you for even allowing your kids view content on a forum like this?! Go fuck yourself. Let me know what it felt like later on and I will get back at you with my special services. I'm a professional. Don't you know who I am???!!!!!
because the wife is out right now and i'm looking after them. like DUH.

Bad parent.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Will someone please tell me that Gutterballs is not another one of Maxipads accounts???!!!!

Def not ..
BallZ is mah homey yo

Will you please tell your homie to stay out my vagina? It's yours and yours alone. Thanks, hun! Kisses! Xoxox
No one wants to die for that mangled hamburger cunt.

Another reason I love @X .....apparently, from your description of my "cunt", he has not exposed it to you.
Jesus. Barfing through the city, into the country, and straight up into space. Yucky.

Yep. You're definitely related to Maxis. Only you would throw up over a vagina. You must be a homo. It's cool. There are one or two here that enjoy dick....that aren't women. Maybe I'll give into you later on, throw my strapon on and give you a run for your money. You might enjoy it. Then @X will really see what kind of bitch he has of a friend. ;)
Yuck. Ewww. I can't let my kids see this anymore. Fuck. They are scared for life now. Thanks CUNT. NOT.

What kind of parent are you for even allowing your kids view content on a forum like this?! Go fuck yourself. Let me know what it felt like later on and I will get back at you with my special services. I'm a professional. Don't you know who I am???!!!!!
because the wife is out right now and i'm looking after them. like DUH.

Bad parent.
Reported. I'm a great parent. Bugger off.

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
It's so obscure ....
there are a handful of people who know the show I'm talking about

He would have to be very good lol

Succubus

Site Supporter

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
tenor.gif

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Are they tight ??

They fucking talk alike.....hell, even i thought Gutter was Maxis at first.

Fuck !
He knows Canadian legends ..
You must feel the Canadian connection every time I post to you. The Filthy Wretched Foreigners would never understand suc loves as The Beachcombers, Danger Bay...Only we do because we are brothers.

We will just to agree to disagree on that Hoodlum wench with all her yucky shenanigans @Succubus she needs SPECIAL treatment on her brains soon.

Just like how me and maxis are connected in a way few could ever understand.

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
You didn't mention The littlest Hobo ... so as of now you're under suspicion of fraudulent activities couple that with your connection to a known diddler

Succubus

Site Supporter
Are they tight ??

Fuck !
You must feel the Canadian connection every time I post to you. The Filthy Wretched Foreigners would never understand suc loves as The Beachcombers, Danger Bay...Only we do because we are brothers.

We will just to agree to disagree on that Hoodlum wench with all her yucky shenanigans @Succubus she needs SPECIAL treatment on her brains soon.

You're connected because you're him you sick fuck!

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
Factory Bastard
Which is worse a "fuckface" or a "taking a dump face"? Does it depend on the individual?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Are they tight ??

Fuck !

Where's your proof? you know you shouldn't slander mine or his good name right? YOU are the sick fuck here.

Succubus

Site Supporter
Are they tight ??

Fuck !

Where's your proof? you know you shouldn't slander mine or his good name right? YOU are the sick fuck here.

You associate yourself with a known pedophile then demand proof. Then you say "still winning" like he does on a CONSTANT. You are Maxis. If you're not, then you're just as bad for associating with him. Fuck off.

X

xXx
Factory Bastard

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
Factory Bastard
Which is worse a "fuckface" or a "taking a dump face"? Does it depend on the individual?

I would liken them to the face you make when an 18 inch Black hammer jams yer bum :rightON:

I suppose you think your homoerotic post is clever. I find it revealing.

Yah yah yah yah

The only reason you replied is to find out how I knew that ... That sex shop isn't as tucked away as you thought

How long ago was drink o'clock where you are?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Are they tight ??

Fuck !

You associate yourself with a known pedophile then demand proof. Then you say "still winning" like he does on a CONSTANT. You are Maxis. If you're not, then you're just as bad for associating with him. Fuck off.
Reported for trolling. 4/10. @Bastard Factory will be pissed at you. You will be infracted and than possibly banned from here for good.

Succubus

Site Supporter
Are they tight ??

Fuck !

Reported for trolling. 4/10. @Bastard Factory will be pissed at you. You will be infracted and than possibly banned from here for good.

Stfu Maxis!!!! You don't fool me fucktard! You might fool everyone else but I smell PLEASE ASS BOX ME! all over your ass through my phone! I know its you!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Lol @ Gutterballs avatar. Mengele anyone?
Are you pregnant by chance?

I wasnt. But I probably am now that someone said the word around me during ovulation.

Fuck.

I’ll be ovulating in T-24 hours

I feel like I should be required to have a warning on my profile that reads something along the lines of: Ladies, lockup your boyfriends and husbands cause this alpha female is gonna be on the hunt for some vitamin D.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I wasnt. But I probably am now that someone said the word around me during ovulation.

Fuck.

I feel like I should be required to have a warning on my profile that reads something along the lines of: Ladies, lockup your boyfriends and husbands cause this alpha female is gonna be on the hunt for some vitamin D.
ok lets calm down

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Fuck.

ok lets calm down

I’m gonna flip my shit if I don’t get dick... just sayin