This goes out to all you fuckfaces.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
hahahaha.. Nice avatar, Biatch :D :D :D :D

Hahahahahahahahaha.....Nice face, bitch.

Now why don't you mosey on along before I make you look like that bitch Succubus' and shove your big fucking mouth up her gigantic ass.

Still think you should do your research......roflmmfao. On a scale from 1 to 10, compared to YOU, I'd be a 20 all day long......

POST. YOUR. PICTURE.

BITCH I'VE POSTED FUCKING PICTURES OF MYSELF ON THIS SITE.. BETTER ASK SOMEBODY! I'VE SEEN PICS OF ARYAN IN MY PM'S.....HE'S HOT AS HELL. NEXT!

I've seen it as well lol
he must have sent you a fake :LMAO2:

Yeah, I'm full of tricks like that you stupid twat. :facepalm:

BTW, you aren't fooling anyone with your heavily filtered and distorted pic where you're trying to look muscular....

Seriously, did you ask a 5 year old to run the image through photoshop for you ? :LMAO:

Is that you, Aryan? If so, I've seen your pic. You're a hottie, too. :)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Now why don't you mosey on along before I make you look like that bitch Succubus' and shove your big fucking mouth up her gigantic ass.

Still think you should do your research......roflmmfao. On a scale from 1 to 10, compared to YOU, I'd be a 20 all day long......

POST. YOUR. PICTURE.

BITCH I'VE POSTED FUCKING PICTURES OF MYSELF ON THIS SITE.. BETTER ASK SOMEBODY! I'VE SEEN PICS OF ARYAN IN MY PM'S.....HE'S HOT AS HELL. NEXT!

I've seen it as well lol

BTW, you aren't fooling anyone with your heavily filtered and distorted pic where you're trying to look muscular....

Seriously, did you ask a 5 year old to run the image through photoshop for you ? :LMAO:

Aryan is in the group Nazi chop I posted last week lol.

Reactions: X

Succubus

Site Supporter

POST. YOUR. PICTURE.

I've seen it as well lol

He sent me a pic of himself via pm. What pic are you referring to?

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US

POST. YOUR. PICTURE.

I've seen it as well lol

How can you be sure it's an actual picture of him?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

POST. YOUR. PICTURE.

I've seen it as well lol

Look in photoshop hijinks.. It's a group pic that Blazor did.

Succubus

Site Supporter

POST. YOUR. PICTURE.

I've seen it as well lol

Well, it seemed pretty legit. It hadn't been chopped or anything.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

POST. YOUR. PICTURE.

I've seen it as well lol

Its on the last page or two in the photoshop hijinks thread lol. Just look for Nazis lol, Im in the chop too lol. Think he on the far right.... literally and figuratively lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

POST. YOUR. PICTURE.

I've seen it as well lol

Here ya go lol....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

POST. YOUR. PICTURE.

I've seen it as well lol

FOR THE RECORD, I did NOT photoshop his picture.

It was a Nintendo DS that made that pic a few years back

is it really that bad you had to disassociate yourself from it :LMAO:

@Rassenkrieg
You're an ugly FUCK, That's why you hide your pweddy widdle ratface :LMAO:

How do I hide my face you fucking mongoloid?

You look like Rowan Atkinson with an alcohol problem ffs....

Do you own a mirror?

Dr Bill Jiden

POST. YOUR. PICTURE.

I've seen it as well lol

@Rassenkrieg

Do you own a mirror?

Post both pictures and I will make an objective judgment of the two faces.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

POST. YOUR. PICTURE.

I've seen it as well lol

Yeah its me, has the name change confused you. :Grin3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

POST. YOUR. PICTURE.

I've seen it as well lol

The pic is genuine I assure you, it was taken while me and my bezzie were partaking in the Jack Daniels. :LOL1:

Succubus

Site Supporter

POST. YOUR. PICTURE.

I've seen it as well lol

@Rassenkrieg

Do you own a mirror?

Not without his permission. No can do. It's him, though. I can tell in both pics.

Succubus

Site Supporter

POST. YOUR. PICTURE.

I've seen it as well lol

The pic is genuine I assure you, it was taken while me and my bezzie were partaking in the Jack Daniels. :LOL1:

I know its you, hun. Handsome pic it is! :)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

POST. YOUR. PICTURE.

I've seen it as well lol

@Rassenkrieg

Do you own a mirror?

Why Ben Fogle? :LMAO2:

Dr Bill Jiden

POST. YOUR. PICTURE.

I've seen it as well lol

I know its you, hun. Handsome pic it is! :)

I saw the Nazi picture in Photoshop HiJinks thread. He's not ugly. Also not great looking either. Average dude.

Dr Bill Jiden

POST. YOUR. PICTURE.

I've seen it as well lol

@Rassenkrieg

Do you own a mirror?

Sort of looks like a Bill Jiden to me. :Grin3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

POST. YOUR. PICTURE.

I've seen it as well lol

@Rassenkrieg

Do you own a mirror?

Sort of looks like a Bill Jiden to me. :Grin3:
I laughed more than Should've :LOL1::ThumbsUp1:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
^^Yup it's mad. :LOL1:

Oh. Here we go. Watch how this spineless coward tries and deflect posting his own picture.

Hey. Why won't you post your picture? Here i'll post mine.

Go on then, although most of us already know what an angry, femdyke looks like. :LOL1:

Another shining example of why this fuckstick is such a fucking bitch. He sits out here constantly talking about my fucking looks all the whole while he's deeply ashamed of what HE looks like.

You've always been a little bitch. Now again everyone sees this.

Show us YOUR picture and show everyone what a supermodel you are are Mr. Denture Cream.
Ahahahahahahhaa...look at your head-piece! :LOL2:
It's classic. Lol. Perfect for those faggots.

Look at this slithering pussy coming out of the shadows after claiming "he was not participating in this thread" for thee 2nd time.

Do me a favor stolen valor. Go sit on Rassenkrieg's blender like mouth.
^^^
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
Blah Blah Blah
Blah
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!

That's what I thought you wheelchair bound bitch. Don't run over your colostomy bag this time you fucking pussy.

Take your bitch ass out of my thread before I use Succubus' penis to rape your ass.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I love how Flynn thinks that by furiously demanding something and stomping it's feet like an angry 5 year old is the right approach to getting what you ask for. :LOL1:

This hysterical bitch definitely has daddy issues, its likely to have been spoilt rotten it's whole life and isn't used to not getting it's own way.

I love how now you're deflecting posting your picture ala just like over at SG when you absolutely refused to post a picture of that rotten pussy you call a mouth.

You're a bitch and you know it.

Why would I post a picture of my mouth you ridiculous slaphead?

I've posted my pic numerous times on here and elsewhere in the past and if I choose to do so again it will be because I want to, not because some angry, anti-social, foul-mouthed, STD-riddled, junkie hoe has demanded it.

Because you fucking dickhead your "mouth" is connected to your face/head. Now that we've got 5th grade Biology out of the way.

More fucking empty excuses on why you won't post YOUR picture. Now you're using the "I am woman hear me roar" routine. Hey slapnuts, if you can talk about my face, then show us all how much better looking you are that I am.

YOU. ARE. A. BITCH.

Your Ayran brothers would kick your ass for being such a punk and because you let someone of Slovenian blood choke you out with your own tongue.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
hahahahaha... Not to pride myself... but that avatar gif makes me lmfao.. EVERYTIME hahahaha...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I love how Flynn thinks that by furiously demanding something and stomping it's feet like an angry 5 year old is the right approach to getting what you ask for. :LOL1:

This hysterical bitch definitely has daddy issues, its likely to have been spoilt rotten it's whole life and isn't used to not getting it's own way.

I love how now you're deflecting posting your picture ala just like over at SG when you absolutely refused to post a picture of that rotten pussy you call a mouth.

You're a bitch and you know it.

Why would I post a picture of my mouth you ridiculous slaphead?

I've posted my pic numerous times on here and elsewhere in the past and if I choose to do so again it will be because I want to, not because some angry, anti-social, foul-mouthed, STD-riddled, junkie hoe has demanded it.

Because you fucking dickhead your "mouth" is connected to your face/head. Now that we've got 5th grade Biology out of the way.

More fucking empty excuses on why you won't post YOUR picture. Now you're using the "I am woman hear me roar" routine. Hey slapnuts, if you can talk about my face, then show us all how much better looking you are that I am.

YOU. ARE. A. BITCH.

Your Ayran brothers would kick your ass for being such a punk and because you let someone of Slovenian blood choke you out with your own tongue.
TwmanNN.jpg

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I was actually enjoying this thread when we were talking about food.

I bet you were you fucking hog.

Lol. Nothing you say about me is true. That's why it's so funny. Now, when you can crack on me with some real shit, I would give you your props. Your shit is as grade school as "yo momma" jokes. Still talking out the side of your neck. Just because every other word out of your mouth is a curse word, it doesn't mean you have a real vocabulary. Get schooled bitch.

Post. Your. Picture. Then.
This thread looks like something I flushed down the toilet after eating at a taco stand.

Would that be before or after you saw "E.T." The Extraterrestrial?

Did you happen to see "E.T." fly over a house on a bicycle with Elliot? Well. Did you Moby Bitch?

No. I happened to see ET drop his alien dick in your grand canyon sized vagina hole. Did he have to tie a 2x4 to his ass to stop from falling in? Well did he?

You are fucking retarded aren't you? After flash-kicking your lower denture plate to the outer rings of Saturn, you still come in here with your cornball "lames" and think you're the next Jack Kerouac?

E.T.? Again? Really? Last time it was calling yourself a fictional character out of a cheesy Anne Rice novel. If that wasn't fucking absolute bonkers enough then you run this gambit about using another fictional character not even from this fucking planet to add more morose flavor to your otherwise unappealing posts.

Whatever this is called you're doing, could you please take it somewhere else? Like maybe at the bottom of the South China Sea?

Well, if you didn't look so "extra-terrestrial" with that big ass forehead of yours, ET wouldn't come to mind.....oh wait! Wrong character! You look like one of the fucking Coneheads! Sorry sweety, your flaming skills are irrelevant to me. I don't care about flamers or flaming. I don't care about trolls. How about going out and buying some tampons and Pamprin to go along with that rag of yours?

Okay. So lets see a fucking picture of you. I imagine i'll be waiting for yours and that racist bitch Aryan.

But do on making shitty excuses on why you won't post YOUR picture.
20201126-202153.jpg

Questions.

#1. How many pounds of make up do you use Boy George? Enough to bake a fucking cake obviously. I know shemales like Rassenkrieg that use less make up than you and he still ends up looking like BEnzo.

#2. What are those two craters that your plaster of Paris makeup skills missed on the right side of that pugilist nose you have? Has NASA sent an orbiter out there yet to measure the size of those massive things on your oily looking skin? How many more doses of Valtryx to get rid of the herpes?

#3. Are you going bald? Speaking of "foreheads," I can see yours through your thinning hair. What are you like 48? 49? How many grandkids do you have? Only old bat shit crazy folk like yourself think that having a bad dye job and then letting it grow out to a two toned color is "okay." It's also a sign you "don't care" or "you are poor" or "both."

#4. What's up with that "haircut?" I've seen wild dogs with better coats than that thing floating atop that empty skull of yours. Who is your stylist? John Deere? Why do all you ghetto sluts always look like you can suck an elephant through a stirring stick?

#5. In my experience "girls" like yourself who wear black are most of the time the size of a baby Wooly Mammoth. I already knew you were a nasty looking bitch and you just confirmed it. Now. Post a picture of your whole body so I can see just how hefty of a "gal" you are.

#6. Why is it cunts like yourself always have to flash trinket "jewelery" worth about $4.99 at Bartell Drugs? Wow! I'm really impressed you can wear some brass/copper that was spray painted gold and then deal with the green "rash" that follows.

In closing. You look like the posterchild for STD's. You need to visit a dermatologist find out if those tumors on your face are cancerous.

It doesn't matter what you say. At the end of the day.....I know I look better than YOU and I am completely satisfied with my appearance. You, on the other hand, have been degraded to the fullest extent. So much so, you're at the bottomless pit of garbage scum like sir Maxi pad here in the forum. You can't TOUCH me. I am fucking untouchable. Now, go read out of your dictionary and try to come up with some better insults you psycho-babble bullshitting bitch. Your insults are more amateur than some kindergarten girls fighting over a piece of gum in the school yard. Where's your dictionary bitch? I suggest you use it. We all know your vocabulary consists of nothing but pre-kindergarten words and cursing.

What you look like is a street walker that was beat up with a dill pickle for three straight hours by your dad/pimp. I see that you too refuse to smile, hiding your fuck up teeth as well. What's wrong? Everytime you smile like Rassenkrieg do people start placing bets on a game of Craps because your teeth look like casino dice?

Now "it doesn't matter what I say?" Last I saw I was making your face hemorrhoids flare up again when I called you and your thunder thighs, Moby Dick. You just had to try and prove to me you weren't a worthless skank by posting your dog face on an open forum.

"I can't touch you?" I reiterate that I magically turned you into smoldering ash with a snap of my fingers and have your compatriots paying real money to "hack my avatar." You are nothing more than someone with a 9th grade education with a litter of kids.

Speaking of "school yard" insults. Tell me you fucking herpes infested twat, who was the unimaginative cunt that used "E.T." a fucking puppet as an attempted lame? How did that work out for you ugly ass? You wanna talk about lames? You actually fucking called yourself a fucking "vampire" and you want to talk about my masterpieces? Fuck bitch. You need to die a slow death, like only consuming 2000 calories a day.

You fucking suck at "flaming" and you look like the rear end of a water buffalo.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
"Hacking" a poster's avatar is the best you can do
It wasn't JUST HACKING. I put some work into that avatar, BITCH.. Stop being so unappreciative, ffs! I had to search the net for flapping lips, make the animation and THEN find a site where I could put your yapper on high speed. lol Geesh.. some people are never happy. :Rude:

Let me get this straight. "You put work into that fucking childish gif?" Well congratulations you fucking no life having fucking whale. You have got to be one of the dumbest "people" out here. Not only have you spent countless hours in your little downstairs R&D lab that comprises of an old laptop and some Twinkies. But you also fucking paid some bald bastard to have the pleasure of using your little retarded "invention" on a forum no one gives 2 shits about.

*Cough* *Cough* Loser.
HAHAHAHA I got you, bitch. :) 1/2 hour of work + 4 bucks = me ----> :LMAO: Hell.. I would have tripled the work and money for this satisfaction :SmokeBreak2: But, ya know?.. Since it's almost a New Year and I'm such a sweetheart.. I may not extend your avatar hack.. :) I want to start the New Year off right and be gracious :) You probably have other things to worry about, like that enormous forehead and frown line hahaha No need for me to add undo misery to your already miserable life :'( Taker easy, BITCH :)

Thank you for finally admitting what a fucking loser you are. You let some anonymous entity on the net upset you soo fucking much that you actually let that transcend into your dull real life.

Speaking of "miserable." Only mega-pussies like yourself who are "miserable" in their own skin and are easily annoyed by someone obviously smarter go and throw up silly gifs.

For your next trick you should try to outspend Breakfall's retarded ass.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

POST. YOUR. PICTURE.

I've seen it as well lol

But...for the "record" you are still a fucking dipshit.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

POST. YOUR. PICTURE.

I've seen it as well lol

Where are your teeth? That picture is like 10 years old when you were 45.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I was actually enjoying this thread when we were talking about food.

I bet you were you fucking hog.

Lol. Nothing you say about me is true. That's why it's so funny. Now, when you can crack on me with some real shit, I would give you your props. Your shit is as grade school as "yo momma" jokes. Still talking out the side of your neck. Just because every other word out of your mouth is a curse word, it doesn't mean you have a real vocabulary. Get schooled bitch.

Post. Your. Picture. Then.
This thread looks like something I flushed down the toilet after eating at a taco stand.

Would that be before or after you saw "E.T." The Extraterrestrial?

Did you happen to see "E.T." fly over a house on a bicycle with Elliot? Well. Did you Moby Bitch?

No. I happened to see ET drop his alien dick in your grand canyon sized vagina hole. Did he have to tie a 2x4 to his ass to stop from falling in? Well did he?

You are fucking retarded aren't you? After flash-kicking your lower denture plate to the outer rings of Saturn, you still come in here with your cornball "lames" and think you're the next Jack Kerouac?

E.T.? Again? Really? Last time it was calling yourself a fictional character out of a cheesy Anne Rice novel. If that wasn't fucking absolute bonkers enough then you run this gambit about using another fictional character not even from this fucking planet to add more morose flavor to your otherwise unappealing posts.

Whatever this is called you're doing, could you please take it somewhere else? Like maybe at the bottom of the South China Sea?

Well, if you didn't look so "extra-terrestrial" with that big ass forehead of yours, ET wouldn't come to mind.....oh wait! Wrong character! You look like one of the fucking Coneheads! Sorry sweety, your flaming skills are irrelevant to me. I don't care about flamers or flaming. I don't care about trolls. How about going out and buying some tampons and Pamprin to go along with that rag of yours?

Okay. So lets see a fucking picture of you. I imagine i'll be waiting for yours and that racist bitch Aryan.

But do on making shitty excuses on why you won't post YOUR picture.
20201126-202153.jpg

Questions.

#1. How many pounds of make up do you use Boy George? Enough to bake a fucking cake obviously. I know shemales like Rassenkrieg that use less make up than you and he still ends up looking like BEnzo.

#2. What are those two craters that your plaster of Paris makeup skills missed on the right side of that pugilist nose you have? Has NASA sent an orbiter out there yet to measure the size of those massive things on your oily looking skin? How many more doses of Valtryx to get rid of the herpes?

#3. Are you going bald? Speaking of "foreheads," I can see yours through your thinning hair. What are you like 48? 49? How many grandkids do you have? Only old bat shit crazy folk like yourself think that having a bad dye job and then letting it grow out to a two toned color is "okay." It's also a sign you "don't care" or "you are poor" or "both."

#4. What's up with that "haircut?" I've seen wild dogs with better coats than that thing floating atop that empty skull of yours. Who is your stylist? John Deere? Why do all you ghetto sluts always look like you can suck an elephant through a stirring stick?

#5. In my experience "girls" like yourself who wear black are most of the time the size of a baby Wooly Mammoth. I already knew you were a nasty looking bitch and you just confirmed it. Now. Post a picture of your whole body so I can see just how hefty of a "gal" you are.

#6. Why is it cunts like yourself always have to flash trinket "jewelery" worth about $4.99 at Bartell Drugs? Wow! I'm really impressed you can wear some brass/copper that was spray painted gold and then deal with the green "rash" that follows.

In closing. You look like the posterchild for STD's. You need to visit a dermatologist find out if those tumors on your face are cancerous.

It doesn't matter what you say. At the end of the day.....I know I look better than YOU and I am completely satisfied with my appearance. You, on the other hand, have been degraded to the fullest extent. So much so, you're at the bottomless pit of garbage scum like sir Maxi pad here in the forum. You can't TOUCH me. I am fucking untouchable. Now, go read out of your dictionary and try to come up with some better insults you psycho-babble bullshitting bitch. Your insults are more amateur than some kindergarten girls fighting over a piece of gum in the school yard. Where's your dictionary bitch? I suggest you use it. We all know your vocabulary consists of nothing but pre-kindergarten words and cursing.

What you look like is a street walker that was beat up with a dill pickle for three straight hours by your dad/pimp. I see that you too refuse to smile, hiding your fuck up teeth as well. What's wrong? Everytime you smile like Rassenkrieg do people start placing bets on a game of Craps because your teeth look like casino dice?

Now "it doesn't matter what I say?" Last I saw I was making your face hemorrhoids flare up again when I called you and your thunder thighs, Moby Dick. You just had to try and prove to me you weren't a worthless skank by posting your dog face on an open forum.

"I can't touch you?" I reiterate that I magically turned you into smoldering ash with a snap of my fingers and have your compatriots paying real money to "hack my avatar." You are nothing more than someone with a 9th grade education with a litter of kids.

Speaking of "school yard" insults. Tell me you fucking herpes infested twat, who was the unimaginative cunt that used "E.T." a fucking puppet as an attempted lame? How did that work out for you ugly ass? You wanna talk about lames? You actually fucking called yourself a fucking "vampire" and you want to talk about my masterpieces? Fuck bitch. You need to die a slow death, like only consuming 2000 calories a day.

You fucking suck at "flaming" and you look like the rear end of a water buffalo.

tenor.gif