This horribly racist woman is on my stepson's school board.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
A kid only does as good as his her parents are willing to help ... to se
If your kids do shitty in public school you're a shitty parent PERIOD .
My kids, public school, honor rolls, and TWO scholarships ......
LOL at the I'll run and be there in a flash if my kids call me ... fuck that, tough it out kid, I ain't raising a Karen ...the world is not easy ..
What do they teach in Canduhduh school anyway? How to be America's lil bitch? :LOL2:
:Sad:

Your country is a dirty shithole these days ffs can't even give people money for food ... but million $$ bombs yup eat that

HAHAHAHAHAAAA everyone hates each other because of some foul orange cocksucker ... yup we're you're bitch
Need some moArRRr Hydro electric power ?? sure thing 'Merica you're welcome :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Berkley's head of their teachers union has fought to keep schools closed as union members love that they keep getting paid while not having to work. Even the few doing distance learning (which academically has been a complete failure in every measurable way) only have to work half days. So this son of bitch was filmed talking his kid to private in person school after claiming it was too unsafe to have any child in any school.

Two things: 1) These sons of bitches are lying to you. 2) They know they've turned public schools into shit thus why they all send their kids to private schools. As an aside look at that garbage white guy with dreadlocks and tell me you want that fool any where near your children.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Berkley's head of their teachers union has fought to keep schools closed as union members love that they keep getting paid while not having to work. Even the few doing distance learning (which academically has been a complete failure in every measurable way) only have to work half days. So this son of bitch was filmed talking his kid to private in person school after claiming it was too unsafe to have any child in any school.

Two things: 1) These sons of bitches are lying to you. 2) They know they've turned public schools into shit thus why they all send their kids to private schools. As an aside look at that garbage white guy with dreadlocks and tell me you want that fool any where near your children.
Very boring though! I don’t think this news is for Bastard Factory! It doesn’t cut it my China!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you don't like it then stay out of the thread because, obviously, many people do like discussing this hypocrisy of corrupt unions and corrupt politicians. Thus all the replies.

Speaking of corrupt politicians Gavin Newsom has yet again gotten caught breaking his own lockdown orders by eating indoors in a restaurant while demanding none of us be allowed to do the same. Any Californians please sign the recall so we can flush this turd down the toilet.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If you don't like it then stay out of the thread because, obviously, many people do like discussing this hypocrisy of corrupt unions and corrupt politicians. Thus all the replies.

Speaking of corrupt politicians Gavin Newsom has yet again gotten caught breaking his own lockdown orders by eating indoors in a restaurant while demanding none of us be allowed to do the same. Any Californians please sign the recall so we can flush this turd down the toilet.

Do you even realise the forum that you’ve joined buddy? Nobody gives a flying fuck. If any of us were interested, we would’ve searched it before you! Numbskull.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Do you even know why we’re called @Bastard Factory ?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you need a tissue? It seems like you're going to cry. Bad surfing trip? Dog drank all your beer? The girl you had a crush on told you she wanted nothing to do with you?

Maybe take a nap and realize tomorrow is a new day.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Do you need a tissue? It seems like you're going to cry. Bad surfing trip? Dog drank all your beer? The girl you had a crush on told you she wanted nothing to do with you?

Maybe take a nap and realize tomorrow is a new day.
You Norwegians are so touchy these days! Where did the berserk mode go to braah?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL at the I'll run and be there in a flash if my kids call me ... fuck that, tough it out kid, I ain't raising a Karen ...the world is not easy ..
What do they teach in Canduhduh school anyway? How to be America's lil bitch? :LOL2:

Your country is a dirty shithole these days ffs can't even give people money for food ... but million $$ bombs yup eat that

HAHAHAHAHAAAA everyone hates each other because of some foul orange cocksucker ... yup we're you're bitch
Need some moArRRr Hydro electric power ?? sure thing 'Merica you're welcome :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! They give out food stamps here like fukin candy on Halloween, ya retarded dildo. People on the dole get about 3X what they can fukin eat in an entire month, and thats even with buying steaks and shrimp!!! STFU when you dont know WTF you're talking about, clown!

And just so yanno, AMERICA being the bad cop for the rest of the world is the ONLY reason your cucked country isnt under the thumb of some world despot. In fact the entire free world should lick America's bawlz! Pretty easy to sit back and throw stones when your shitty little country did fuk all of the heavy lifting! PWN3D! :Welcome8:

• Funny
Reactions: X

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m hearing mixed reviews for reopening before the next school year.

Personally, I feel there will be some unintended consequences of virtual learning. While it is keeping mainly adults & kids safe. I'm not saying to open schools right now. However, it would be nice for the government & unions to come together for a comprehensive plan to have schools open safely within this year. From the beginning, my biggest concern with remote learning is the lack of social interaction that is vital for young children. Also, the emotional tole this has taken not only adults but kids too. The expectations are so unrealistic that the kids are just suppose to learn this way.

I applaud the parents who are opting out of the constant zoom to do old school workbooks, cooking lessons, reading books & taking the kids outdoors. The biggest goal should be to send the kids back to school mentally & emotionally healthy.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! They give out food stamps here like fukin candy on Halloween, ya retarded dildo. People on the dole get about 3X what they can fukin eat in an entire month, and thats even with buying steaks and shrimp!!! STFU when you dont know WTF you're talking about, clown!

And just so yanno, AMERICA being the bad cop for the rest of the world is the ONLY reason your cucked country isnt under the thumb of some world despot. In fact the entire free world should lick America's bawlz! Pretty easy to sit back and throw stones when your shitty little country did fuk all of the heavy lifting! PWN3D! :Welcome8:

It is not as generous as you are making it out but it is up to $235 per person per month. Typically closer to about $160 per person. So a family of three would likely get $480 but it could be up to $705. On top of that the kid can get two free meals at school along with two snacks and at least once per month they can get a free $100 grocery bag of basics and we haven't even spoke about how every church has a food program (some better than others) subsidized by the FDA. If they are homeless they can also get three free meals per day (also government subsidized) and their EBT cards can be used to get hot food at restaurants which take ebt.

Throw in how cheap food generally is in America, farm subsidies plus free trade keep prices 1/2 that is high priced and over regulated EU with no measurable decrease in quality (in fact EU poultry is down right garbage compared to the US with much higher food poisoning rates) and it all adds up to no one having a good excuse to be hungry in the US.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I know that as a fucktard, you are oblivious to the rapid decline of America as an ideal, you might want to take your empty head out of your anus, and start paying attention.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its not academic ability that's a problem. Ant idiot can breeze through public school.

Many times if a kid isnt doing well, it's the environment.

Both of my daughters have always had good grades. When my then 7th grader(shes in high school now) started slipping in her grades it because she was being all out sexually harrassed by a group of boys. They used to give her vulgar notes, follow her saying vulgar things. One of them stood up in the cafeteria and shouted that his friend wanted to "eat her ass".

She being humiliated on a daily basis. I was talking to the school at least twice a week. NOTHING was done. I ended up telling if nothing was done about it I would be taking her to the police and we would take every legal avenue possible.

I cant say it immediately stopped, but i did pull her for the last few months of school and she finished online. We moved after that.

If this were the adult world or a work environment there would have charges pressed and people getting fired. This school didnt do fucking anything besides "have a talk" with these boys.

Some kids have a great experience in public schools. Many others dont. My oldest has done very well in public school consistently without any serious issues.

We really need to have options outside of homeschool.....I'm not a fan of homeschooling either.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Its not academic ability that's a problem. Ant idiot can breeze through public school.

Both of my daughters have always had good grades. When my then 7th grader(shes in high school now) started slipping in her grades it because she was being all out sexually harrassed by a group of boys. They used to give her vulgar notes, follow her saying vulgar things. One of them stood up in the cafeteria and shouted that his friend wanted to "eat her ass".

She being humiliated on a daily basis. I was talking to the school at least twice a week. NOTHING was done. I ended up telling if nothing was done about it I would be taking her to the police and we would take every legal avenue possible.

I cant say it immediately stopped, but i did pull her for the last few months of school and she finished online. We moved after that.

If this were the adult world or a work environment there would have charges pressed and people getting fired. This school didnt do fucking anything besides "have a talk" with these boys.

Some kids have a great experience in public schools. Many others dont. My oldest has done very well in public school consistently without any serious issues.

We really need to have options outside of homeschool.....I'm not a fan of homeschooling either.
Does you daughter have any Daddy issues she would like to explore? (Asking as a family values conservative)

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Other than the odd Facebook to family and really old friends I don't post to social media very much.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

also many times a kid isn't doing well is because the parents or parent is SHIT ! just sends the kid out and see yah see you later ...
Should have went to the cops the minute it happened, a kid tried that with my daughter the cops arrested him ..

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know that as a fucktard, you are oblivious to the rapid decline of America as an ideal, you might want to take your empty head out of your anus, and start paying attention.

The decline from democRATs stealing the election from Trump? Yea, I know all about it!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

also many times a kid isn't doing well is because the parents or parent is SHIT ! just sends the kid out and see yah see you later ...
Should have went to the cops the minute it happened, a kid tried that with my daughter the cops arrested him ..

I can see the parents of the boys who were harrassing and bullying girls being that way.

The police were pretty uninterested, so we just pulled her out and made arrangements for her to finish online.

I'm just pointing out that public schools can be a really horrible environment and kids who struggle there could blossom in a different environment.

Like kids who get labeled with ADHD and given medication so they can sit in a classroom.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Does you daughter have any Daddy issues she would like to explore? (Asking as a family values conservative)

No.

And I'm not a conservative, you simple minded, hate infested pig.

See your response highlights why people like you shouldnt be allowed or have any say over the lives of other people. You have to care or empathy and you view disagreement as an offensive deserving of abuse.

I dont know why you would even make a shitty remark about conservatives. At least they HAVE values. My state is ran mostly by your end of the spectrum, as is that district....and we know by now that the only time sexual assault is talked about is if it can be used for an emotionally manipulative political narrative. All people on the left seem to find offensive is any sort of alternative to state ran public schools

You guys arent worried the kids. Just whether or not the state can "educate" them enough to share all your opinions.

Michelle Obama destroyed school lunches, kids were throwing that shit right in the trash and going for junk food in vending machines. What was the solution? Getting rid of vending machines and shaming, repeating the nonsense that that inedible sponge with plastic cheese served with milk was "healthy" and the kids need to "eat healthy". Another "fuck the kids" campaign.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So I called three different private schools in my area and the cheapest for a 3rd grader was 25,000 per year "flat price". They did offer financial assistance but that is capped at $5000 per year per family or $2500 per year per student. Even then it would be $22,500 a year for only nine months of instruction.

Just not worth it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So I called three different private schools in my area and the cheapest for a 3rd grader was 25,000 per year "flat price". They did offer financial assistance but that is capped at $5000 per year per family or $2500 per year per student. Even then it would be $22,500 a year for only nine months of instruction.

Just not worth it.
WOW! Thats crazy! I sent TWO kids to high school for less than that!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another truly shocking display of arrogance, bullying, and incompetence by entitled union members who just don't want to do their jobs but still want to suck up all that sweet taxpayer funded pay. This time in San Diego's north County.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I bet when these scumbag teachers do get ordered back to class, they concentrate on teaching faggit worship.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

No.

And I'm not a conservative, you simple minded, hate infested pig.

See your response highlights why people like you shouldnt be allowed or have any say over the lives of other people. You have to care or empathy and you view disagreement as an offensive deserving of abuse.

I dont know why you would even make a shitty remark about conservatives. At least they HAVE values. My state is ran mostly by your end of the spectrum, as is that district....and we know by now that the only time sexual assault is talked about is if it can be used for an emotionally manipulative political narrative. All people on the left seem to find offensive is any sort of alternative to state ran public schools

You guys arent worried the kids. Just whether or not the state can "educate" them enough to share all your opinions.

Michelle Obama destroyed school lunches, kids were throwing that shit right in the trash and going for junk food in vending machines. What was the solution? Getting rid of vending machines and shaming, repeating the nonsense that that inedible sponge with plastic cheese served with milk was "healthy" and the kids need to "eat healthy". Another "fuck the kids" campaign.
You cannot expect people who are not parents to understand.