This horribly racist woman is on my stepson's school board.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's a she-boon, sorry 'person of colour', these people can basically do what they like in the Soviet Republic of America.

I doubt she'll lose her job for this clear display of incompetence and entitled attitude, because it would bring down the wrath of the far left woke mob.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Read it and weep. Not only was she blatantly unprofessional at the school board meeting, she was also completely unprepared (the only one without a camera in a tele conference), and she claimed she hadn't even read the agenda items or meeting notes before hand which it is her job to do. She is also a complete union shill, fighting to keep schools closed because she doesn't want to actually do the job she was hired to do and finally she made wild unprofessional claims that reopening schools was "white supremacy" and amounted to "slavery" because she would no longer get paid to not work.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It should be noted that the rest of the board outvoted that horrible racist woman but that even after they reopen their hours would be reduced to just 8:00 am until 12:45 pm. Normal scho hours are 8am until 2:30pm so they are STILL robbing out children of their lawful right to a public education! All because corrupt union members want to get paid a full day while only doing a half days work.

I'm not going to open that shit. Not worth it. But with the con track record, my guess is she doesn't want schools to reopen until teachers are vaccinated and there is a way to adopt social distancing in the classroom, you know, so that teachers don't die. I also imagine that's where the slavery and white supremacy might come in. I am pretty sure that your take on it is 100% bullshit.

Open-minded and willing to consider all viewpoints as always I see.

No need to respond, I've heard all your leftist buzzwords a thousand times before.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is in L.A. look at these arrogant human shaped pieces of dog shit laugh and smirk, stuff food into their fat faces, and type messages on their phones all while ignoring an immagrant mother pleading with them to please reopen schools and to stop harming her children. Public sector unions are just evil. Absolutely fucking evil.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This is in L.A. look at these arrogant human shaped pieces of dog shit laugh and smirk, stuff food into their fat faces, and type messages on their phones all while ignoring an immagrant mother pleading with them to please reopen schools and to stop harming her children. Public sector unions are just evil. Absolutely fucking evil.

English fuckhead! Try immigrant * you fucking piss-weak cunt!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Weak people try to build themselves up over inconsequential typos. Try to be less weak. As for you not knowing the difference between British and English I will just roll my eyes and bet your great grand dad sure would remember the difference. Especially after my great grand dad throw your's into a prison camp. Eh, Boer?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Teachers don't make enough money to risk their lives teaching while Covid is raging. What is wrong with you? Yes, the kids need to go back to school. AND the teacher's need to be safe. Both. Get it?

PS, I doubt "immagrant" is a typo because the 'a' and the 'i' are very far away from each other on the keyboard. Just sayin.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Teachers don't make enough money to risk their lives teaching while Covid is raging. What is wrong with you? Yes, the kids need to go back to school. AND the teacher's need to be safe. Both. Get it?

So how come teachers are doing IN-PERSON teaching for immigrants right now, but not the local kids?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So how come teachers are doing IN-PERSON teaching for immigrants right now, but not the local kids?

Oh, for fuck's sake. Link? To a reputable site, please.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you truly that stupid? Google San Diego migrants in person education.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Also everyone can get the vaccine in California, most the next day, so if they still haven't bothered to get the vaccine then that is their fault. You are such a lying pile of dog feces.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Since you are still learning, I have a project for you...... FIND IT YOURSELF!!!

hahaha

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

PS, I doubt "immagrant" is a typo because the 'a' and the 'i' are very far away from each other on the keyboard. Just sayin.
Looks like teachers make enough to retire to a foreign country tho. PWN3D!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Since you are still learning, I have a project for you...... FIND IT YOURSELF!!!

hahaha

You're completely full of shit. I'm not wasting my time looking for something that doesn't exist, you intellectually lazy QAINT.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love when ignorant people say stupid shit and expose who they are to everyone.

FYI it was linked multiple times in the past and you ignored all of those so the result is everyone just laughs at you now then ignores you.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you truly that stupid? Google San Diego migrants in person education.

Googled it and read non-Fox sources. You people are insufferable. It's a volunteer program in ONE fucking district (Which Blazedbrain failed to mention) for teenage girls, for 13 to 30 days. VOLUNTEER. Do you understand that concept at all? It's not legit, full-on education. And that district started offering in-person classes for everyone on April 12 anyway. Fox, as usual, is just trying to stir up you fuckwits, knowing full well you will fall for anything and will never seek to find the full story.

Furthermore, Blazedbrain was bitching about LA. Hey, shit for brains, San Diego is not in LA. It's 2 1/2 hours away and has nothing at all to do with LA Unified.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope, teachers from SDUSD can volunteer to do it but they get paid three times their regular salary. Also the illegal alien migrants are there far longer than 30 days and approximately 1/4th to 1/3rd test positive for covid. To compare if one school district, not a school but a district, has five students who test positive no matter how they got it then the whole district must close for three months. Yet this is allowed to stay open with 1/3rd of illegals having active covid cases.

It just goes to show what lies the unions have been telling, how evil and self serving you shit stains are, and why you should all be fired and replaced. At this point just about anyone would be a better teacher.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Weak people try to build themselves up over inconsequential typos. Try to be less weak. As for you not knowing the difference between British and English I will just roll my eyes and bet your great grand dad sure would remember the difference. Especially after my great grand dad throw your's into a prison camp. Eh, Boer?
My great grandfather was a supreme fuckwit of the Danish lineage. He had a big manor in England and fucked the maid, having my bastard grandfather that he never accepted. My grandfather grew up in the docks of Hull, England working in the shipyards. At 16 years of age WW2 broke out. Him and a few mates falsified their age so they could join the war. He was shipped out to Australia to patrol for the Japs that were infiltrating the west coast. He also cruised across the Indian Ocean to keep an eye on the Germans in South Africa. He fought bravely on a couple of front-lines. During the South African leg the war ended. He falsified his visa/id documents so he was a British citizen with dual residency in South Africa, so he didn’t need to return to his shitty existence in England. He was a bandy-legged blighter that could rip the glass neck off a beer bottle with his bare hands.

My other grandfather was an Irish immigrant that was chill and avoided most conflict except when he was plastered on Guinness.

@Oerdin... don’t be so sensitive. You know I’m only tough on you because I care for you deep, deep down you funny little chap!
You youngsters need to grow some ballz...the snowflakes of today are going to melt into soft turd puddles when the big WW3 eventuates.

:Wise1:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope, teachers from SDUSD can volunteer to do it but they get paid three times their regular salary. Also the illegal alien migrants are there far longer than 30 days and approximately 1/4th to 1/3rd test positive for covid. To compare if one school district, not a school but a district, has five students who test positive no matter how they got it then the whole district must close for three months. Yet this is allowed to stay open with 1/3rd of illegals having active covid cases.

It just goes to show what lies the unions have been telling, how evil and self serving you shit stains are, and why you should all be fired and replaced. At this point just about anyone would be a better teacher.

Link to a reputable source.

Note: Fox is not a reputable source.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Darrell Issa is the one making a production out of this. He is one of the dumbest elected reps in the history of the country. He is an alarmist and a liar. You people are taking his word for it, and that makes you tools.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL @ this dumb bitch running cover for her fellow shitty teachers by acting like they arent giving special treatment to mexcrements!