This is a serious topic. Please do not shitpost in it.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I just took a shit and this is a post about my shit. Is that a "shit post"?

No, it was far beefier than the other shit posts.

It has attained honorary non shit post-shit post status.

A bit of a golden turd.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Nah, anti sciencefags are the problem. The lockdowns and mandates are altogether another issue though. Fucking idiots.

Yet we're healthy and you're only starting to "getting back to 100% functional".

We applied basic logic and past vaccine development protocols to realize that.

a. These were novel, untested, and vaccines in altered dictionary definition only.

b. These jabs didn't stop infection or transmission.

c. The levels of inhumane force, coercion, threats, and sanctions indicated that so called authorities throwing billions at pharmaceutical contracts couldn't give a fuck about points A and B....

That was just initially....

As time progressed, the basis for our healthy scepticism, only got reinforced in stark measures when people like you who lined up for a series of shots started contracting covid easier and in multiple bouts, while a sizeable portion of you developed health issues....some severe, including just dying suddenly in their youth at a very heightened rate.

So it's not us purebloods who were anti science.

No, in fact it was you mudblooded sheep who some even now are too cognitively decimated that you'll bleat and bleat as your house of jabbing cards collapses around your feet.

Sorry about your covid prick, brah....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yet we're healthy and you're only starting to "getting back to 100% functional".

a. These were novel, untested, and vaccines in altered dictionary definition only.

c. The levels of inhumane force, coercion, threats, and sanctions indicated that so called authorities throwing billions at pharmaceutical contracts couldn't give a fuck about points A and B....

As time progressed, the basis for our healthy scepticism, only got reinforced in stark measures when people like you who lined up for a series of shots started contracting covid easier and in multiple bouts, while a sizeable portion of you developed health issues....some severe, including just dying suddenly in their youth at a very heightened rate.

No, in fact it was you mudblooded sheep who some even now are too cognitively decimated that you'll bleat and bleat as your house of jabbing cards collapses around your feet.

DD did you know smoking 40 cigarettes a day is harmful?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

Samples of 1 are not science,

a not true
b They were never mean't to, they just cut the impact of it.
c wrong, all it shows is a level of government authoritarianism and incompetance.

Anyhow, its done now, time to lynch the politicians regardless.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Samples of 1 are not science,

a not true
b They were never mean't to, they just cut the impact of it.
c wrong, all it shows is a level of government authoritarianism and incompetance.

Anyhow, its done now, time to lynch the politicians regardless.

You lot supported those authoritarian cock-licks. Time to lynch their supporters (the source of their fucktarded power).

That means YOU.

Anyway, I skipped over your abc's, for obvious reasons... you've got the intellect of a 2 year old and are adamant you should sit at a big person's table despite not knowing how to safely operate a dull butter knife.

You will be hunted by anybody who has known you...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Nah, anti sciencefags are the problem. The lockdowns and mandates are altogether another issue though. Fucking idiots.
I’ve studied Applied Science and have attained a degree…so I beg to differ in this instance. I’ve never had a jab and I’ve been exposed to those with full-blown Covid on multiple occasions. What I believe is that natural immunisation works.
Sorry for your all your side-effects though buddy…taking cold and flu “vaccines” are like the blind leading the blind.
The only winners are the pharmaceutical companies pushing them. Not quite as good as the marketing by De Beers Diamond Consortium and Coca Cola…but pretty crafty nevertheless!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Did an ignored person post in here again?

Must be a perpetual shitposter.
Here’s a few hints…it enjoys going chockablock on “muy exotica”, bats for both teams, stretching his arse with skinned pineapples and enjoys a developing country where the age of consent is one of the lowest in the world at 15 years of age…

images

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You lot supported those authoritarian cock-licks. Time to lynch their supporters (the source of their fucktarded power).

That means YOU.

Anyway, I skipped over your abc's, for obvious reasons... you've got the intellect of a 2 year old and are adamant you should sit at a big person's table despite not knowing how to safely operate a dull butter knife.

Quick question DD. Does smoking 40 cigarettes a day vail you from Covid? Im looking forward to hearing your answer.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

That means YOU.

I am obviously talking to someone whos closest connection to science was banging a round plastic peg into a square plastic hole with a plastic hammer and left feeling victorious!

I support FA, one lockdown for 6 weeks max not 2 fucking years. Its not difficult now to see who the clowns are, all the problems seem to be circling pfizer which I didn't have and the covid ventilator dodgers haven't come up with any predictions of how many are going to tumble because of the jab or when.Its bollocks in the main, excess deaths are due to a lot of people turning into fat cunts during lockdown.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I am obviously talking to someone whos closest connection to science was banging a round plastic peg into a square plastic hole with a plastic hammer and left feeling victorious!

I support FA, one lockdown for 6 weeks max not 2 fucking years. Its not difficult now to see who the clowns are, all the problems seem to be circling pfizer which I didn't have and the covid ventilator dodgers haven't come up with any predictions of how many are going to tumble because of the jab or when.Its bollocks in the main, excess deaths are due to a lot of people turning into fat cunts during lockdown.

I don't care what you support or not, Anti-science Mudblood.

What is obvious is that you've drank the fruit punch and are too punch drunk stupid to realize what you've done to yourself.

Nice knowing you and RIP.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't care what you support or not, Anti-science Mudblood.

What is obvious is that you've drank the fruit punch and are too punch drunk stupid to realize what you've done to yourself.

Nice knowing you and RIP.
Oh dear I do think you really beleive your hybrid army of human/unicorns will come to save you. Just saw a diagram map of excess deaths last year in Europe. Next to none in the UK up to 25% in Eurotrash land. Thats because UK peeps had Astro Xenica in the main and moderna. I had those, I feel fine now. But I'm guessing sucking on a ventilator holds no fears for you. Youve got it down in that department.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oh dear I do think you really beleive your hybrid army of human/unicorns will come to save you. Just saw a diagram map of excess deaths last year in Europe. Next to none in the UK up to 25% in Eurotrash land. Thats because UK peeps had Astro Xenica in the main and moderna. I had those, I feel fine now. But I'm guessing sucking on a ventilator holds no fears for you. Youve got it down in that department.

Ironic that you even had the energy to reply.... what with you giddily hopping on any pricks.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She is beyond help

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did an ignored person post in here again?

Must be a perpetual shitposter.
Shit poster? As if lung cancer or heart disease dont exist. I still get a kick out of fools who pay to die

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Covid is basically forgotten here. I'm glad I resisted the pressure and propaganda to take the clotshot. It made zero sense to me when the survival rate in my age range was over 99% and when the reports of bad side effects began to emerge, I knew I had made the right call.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Covid is basically forgotten here.

This, there are way more important things to focus on, like the coming famine, nuclear war and waves of african migrants.

Government bankruptcy, the end of Pax Americana and whom China may invade.

If you are worried about the excessive lockdowns and want the fucktard establishment overthrown then congrats you have caught up with the res of us.