Flynn
LionHeart Diva
- Reaction score
- 3,104
- Location
- Medina, Washington

I didnt edit any posts, he's nuts
Youd think that after @Alticus got rid of the "2 most prolific posters" (jacks words) he'd at least make up for it by posting posts himself, innit. Maybe he's busy working on his questions and answers video.....
If its not a troll I want x to look himself in the mirror and say to himself "you let Alticus run you outta town, just think about that, Mr Man"Jack and X do not give a shit about Alticus.
If their excuse for running away has anything to do with Alticus, it is made up.
In fact, Alticus is probably in on the "troll".
If its not a troll I want x to look himself in the mirror and say to himself "you let Alticus run you outta town, just think about that, Mr Man"
Youd think that after @Alticus got rid of the "2 most prolific posters" (jacks words) he'd at least make up for it by posting posts himself, innit. Maybe he's busy working on his questions and answers video.....