This is how you do it!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Niggers were enslaved under the US flag first. FACT! The Rebel Battle Flag is just another symbol of anti federal empowerment the left wants to disappear.

Yes, it was all one country before the South tried to secede. DERP.

What flag represented the government that ended slavery everywhere in the US, dipshit?

It was the North that ended it with the passage of the 13th Amendment before the end of the Civil War.

FACT
Blah blah blah, stupid nigger lovin pig. Lincoln used freeing slaves as a tactic. His personal views were that they were an inferior race.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Niggers were enslaved under the US flag first. FACT! The Rebel Battle Flag is just another symbol of anti federal empowerment the left wants to disappear.

What flag represented the government that ended slavery everywhere in the US, dipshit?

It was the North that ended it with the passage of the 13th Amendment before the end of the Civil War.

FACT
Blah blah blah, stupid nigger lovin pig. Lincoln used freeing slaves as a tactic. His personal views were that they were an inferior race.

Lincoln was probably part Black himself.

DNA analysis of his blood taken from his assassination indicates that his some of ancestors may have come from Ethiopia. His mother Nancy Hanks was probably descended from a slave. Thomas Lincoln may not have been his real father as he could have been rendered sterile due to a childhood smallpox infection.

Lincoln's law partner said Lincoln told him that his mother was Ethiopian. No pictures of her are known to exist & he was secretive as hid her identity from the American publIC.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FACT

DNA analysis of his blood taken from his assassination indicates that his some of ancestors may have come from Ethiopia. His mother Nancy Hanks was probably descended from a slave. Thomas Lincoln may not have been his real father as he could have been rendered sterile due to a childhood smallpox infection.

Lincoln's law partner said Lincoln told him that his mother was Ethiopian. No pictures of her are known to exist & he was secretive as hid her identity from the American publIC.
Doubtful. Another libtarded whimsy. Doesnt matter anyway josephine, he's on record stating negros were an inferior race and had no business living with whites.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FACT

Doubtful. Another libtarded whimsy. Doesnt matter anyway josephine, he's on record stating negros were an inferior race and had no business living with whites.

And yet if Lincoln hadn't been President there wouldn't have been an Emancipation Proclamation eh Lokmeer?

So him being part Black had something to do with it.

Btw it's said he had dark leathery skin & they lightened him up in those B & w photographs

So it's a strong likelihood he was yer first Black President but you and others weren't aware of it eh @Lokmar?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So good chance you've already had 2 Black Presidents representing yer state of Illinois... @Lokmar!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FACT

And yet if Lincoln hadn't been President there wouldn't have been an Emancipation Proclamation eh Lokmeer?

Btw it's said he had dark leathery skin & they lightened him up in those B & w photographs

So it's a strong likelihood he was yer first Black President but you and others weren't aware of it eh @Lokmar?
Wow josephine, imagine being a nigger and telling all the other niggers they're inferior. LMFAO!
You fukin dumb ass!!!! :LOL3:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

FACT

Joe!!

Its Confederate Heritage and History Month!!!!

Would you like me to educate you on the Emancipation Proclamation?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

FACT

Actually, the 13th amendment wasnt ratified til AFTER the war.

Now, tell me about the NORTH wanting to pass the original 13th amendment...... making slavery legal forever.

The source I had quoted January 31, 1865...that was before the end of the war. It could be a mistake on the part of the website.

Nevertheless, it was ratified by those opposed to slavery. The south had lost the war and had no choice.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yes, Congress passed it in January, but it wasnt ratified til the end of the year.

The same Congress, that passed the Corwin Amendment. It was sent to the States for ratification, but the South refused.

Virginia tried ending slavery before the Civil War, in 1839 I think. It failed in Congress though.

Btw, is this the same Congress that had slaves building their building btw? The Capitol was built by slaves, during the "war to free slaves", you cant make this up hahahaha.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FACT

Wow josephine, imagine being a nigger and telling all the other niggers they're inferior. LMFAO!

Well Lincoln was said estimated to be near genius level eh @Lokmar? And strong as a Ox. So maybe he got his brains from his White Half & his superhuman strength from his Black Half.

Maybe he was an offspring of one a those giants ya read about in the Bible. After all, his name was Abraham a biblical character.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FACT

I really enjoy that when you're wrong, your only response is ad hom attacks. Speaking of inferior...tag, you're it!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FACT

Well Lincoln was said estimated to be near genius level eh @Lokmar? And strong as a Ox. So maybe he got his brains from his White Half & his superhuman strength from his Black Half.

Maybe he was an offspring of one a those giants ya read about in the Bible. After all, his name was Abraham a biblical character.
Most likely, he wasnt black. Shit like that comes from the same tards that speculate Jesus was gay, yet perfect before The Law. Pfft!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FACT

I really enjoy that when you're wrong, your only response is ad hom attacks. Speaking of inferior...tag, you're it!
Sorry nigger lover, I've went out of my way to be cordial for the last week yet you've repeatedly been rude and fired the "dipshit" shot. This is all on you!!! PWN3D!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FACT

Sorry nigger lover, I've went out of my way to be cordial for the last week yet you've repeatedly been rude and fired the "dipshit" shot. This is all on you!!! PWN3D!

I can't help that you're a dipshit.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

It is almost as if Liar @Joe is insinuating that, on average, white people are smarter than black people.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FACT

I suspect you cant help being a moronic nigger lovin pig!!!! LOL!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FACT

I love all people of good character, no matter the skin color.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FACT

Most likely, he wasnt black. Shit like that comes from the same tards that speculate Jesus was gay, yet perfect before The Law. Pfft!

Yeah I'm a jes flouting a theory I admit.

However what is undeniable is that Lincoln did have genetic markers which originated in the Middle East neat the horn of Africa. These were forensic studies which indicated an x1c haplogroup. This has been verified by the Lincoln Project.

So if he wasn't Black he wasn't entirely White in the traditional 19th century image. I think he was mixed race and at very least descended from Middle Eastern/Arab.

I can post the link to that study

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FACT

Actor Tom Hanks is a direct descendant of the Hanks family and Lincoln's mother Nancy Hanks

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FACT

However what is undeniable is that Lincoln did have genetic markers which originated in the Middle East neat the horn of Africa. These were forensic studies which indicated an x1c haplogroup. This has been verified by the Lincoln Project.

So if he wasn't Black he wasn't entirely White in the traditional 19th century image. I think he was mixed race and at very least descended from Middle Eastern/Arab.

Please do. I'd like to know where they got access to his DNA to begin with...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FACT

You're a moronic twat, no matter what your color.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FACT

Actor Tom Hanks is a direct descendant of the Hanks family and Lincoln's mother Nancy Hanks
I didnt know Tom Hanks was a nigger. Does he know?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FACT

You're a moronic twat, no matter what your color.

Coming from an actual moron, it's the highest of compliments. Thank you.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FACT

Please do. I'd like to know where they got access to his DNA to begin with...

I believe it was from a dried blood sample from clothing he wore when he was assasainted.

Another was a lock of hair.

I guess the DNA sequence matched?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Google is your friend, Liar @Joe.

If they got his DNA, there will be reports on it.

...this is the study which claims where they got the blood sample from:

It is hoped that blood-stained relics from Lincoln’s assassination will provide DNA samples for future analysis. The cloak worn by Mary Todd Lincoln to Ford’s Theatre the night Lincoln was assassinated is shrouded in a mystery of its own. The blood-stained cloak, on display at the Chicago History Museum, in actuality may be stained with the the blood of Major Henry Reed Rathbone instead of Lincoln. Now a new DNA study may help solve another historical mystery. We are pleased to announce the results of the Major Henry Reed Rathbone mtDNA Study. For full details, please select the Rathbone mtDNA Study link below.

It was discussed publicly and featured in the media, @The Prowler

This is one of the descendants from the Hanks family:

635818132580389315-OSH-Lincoln-Lineage-102815-JS-12.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I believe it was from a dried blood sample from clothing he wore when he was assasainted.

Another was a lock of hair.

I guess the DNA sequence matched?

Just read the articles and let people know the answer to your own questions, Liar @Joe.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FACT

I didnt know Tom Hanks was a nigger. Does he know?

Actually, that's just conjecture.

But evidence points to some mixed ancestor, not traditionally found in Europe.

So whatever he was, Lincoln appears to have been mixed race most likely from the Middle East or North Africa.