This is how you do it!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I believe it was from a dried blood sample from clothing he wore when he was assasainted.

Another was a lock of hair.

I guess the DNA sequence matched?

Just read the articles and let people know the answer to your own questions, Liar @Joe.

Then just contact those people who made those studies and their descendents and punch their heads in, @The Prowler if you don't like it.

I don't/can't control scientific studies nor what information is gathered/disseminated.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I believe it was from a dried blood sample from clothing he wore when he was assasainted.

Another was a lock of hair.

I guess the DNA sequence matched?

So, Liar @Joe, do you now know if there was a viable dried blood sample from clothing he wore to perform the necessary DNA testing?

Or a lock of his hair?

Did the the DNA sequence match?

Or are you still just guessing and hoping other people will do the research for you?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lincoln's Hair alleged to be his, auctioned off for $25,000.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, Liar @Joe, could they perform the necessary tests on those locks of hair to determine his racial mix?

Ask the Sucker who bought the lock of hair.

They must have done their due dilligence/examinations on it if they were gonna fork over that much for a piece of hair @The Prowler.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ask him something where there is some room for him to avoid the question while still appearing to be attempting to answer the question.

^ Like that!!

Hahahaha!!!

You do realize that Arab could also mean 'Caucasian' right?

A lot of Arabs are also very White looking.

ie - Steve Jobs - half Syrian, his dad was an immigrant from Syria:

steve-jobs-toolshero.jpg.webp

So Jobs was part Arab.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No.

I just use those as parallel examples to support an argument.

that is not not going off on a tangent @The Prowler.

Incidentally, You do a very poor job in supporting your arguments.

So you could provide some examples yourself

Your threads often lack coherence & you often resort to ad hominem attacks and gaslighting.

many posters here have difficulty understanding you.
you should learn to better construct arguments.

Thought you could use some feedback.

....and your Welcome @The Prowler.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Liar @Joe sees arguments everywhere.

He cannot be asked one simple question without panicking and thinking he is being called on his bullshit.

Hahaha!!!!

Presents information as fact:
DNA analysis of his blood taken from his assassination indicates that his some of ancestors may have come from Ethiopia.

Then reveals he is bullshitting:
Yeah I'm a jes flouting a theory I admit.

Then reveals that he "believes" something:

Maybe he panics when asked to provide evidence of why he "believes" something because it is all bullshit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Niggers were enslaved under the US flag first. FACT! The Rebel Battle Flag is just another symbol of anti federal empowerment the left wants to disappear.

Yes, it was all one country before the South tried to secede. DERP.

What flag represented the government that ended slavery everywhere in the US, dipshit?

It was the North that ended it with the passage of the 13th Amendment before the end of the Civil War.

FACT
Blah blah blah, stupid nigger lovin pig. Lincoln used freeing slaves as a tactic. His personal views were that they were an inferior race.

I really enjoy that when you're wrong, your only response is ad hom attacks. Speaking of inferior...tag, you're it!
Sorry nigger lover, I've went out of my way to be cordial for the last week yet you've repeatedly been rude and fired the "dipshit" shot. This is all on you!!! PWN3D!

I can't help that you're a dipshit.
I suspect you cant help being a moronic nigger lovin pig!!!! LOL!

I love all people of good character, no matter the skin color.
You're a moronic twat, no matter what your color.

Coming from an actual moron, it's the highest of compliments. Thank you.
Coming from a genuine nigger luvin pig beyotch, that means nothing!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lincolns body is just a few miles from me. Maybe I'll get a few tons of TNT and extract his DNA for ya josephine! :LOL3:

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lincolns body is just a few miles from me. Maybe I'll get a few tons of TNT and extract his DNA for ya josephine! :LOL3:

Really?

He lived in Springfield, right @Lokmar?
Yea. I dont visit the Lincoln sites tho. Propaganda bullshit. My kid had a senior high school event at the old state capitol last year. I walked around and saw it was full of "po ol nigger wuz a slave" bullshit. I LOL'd.

Some people I know own a house that Lincoln slept in. I guess thats kinda cool.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Liar @Joe sees arguments everywhere.

He cannot be asked one simple question without panicking and thinking he is being called on his bullshit.

Hahaha!!!!

Presents information as fact:

DNA analysis of his blood taken from his assassination indicates that his some of ancestors may have come from Ethiopia.

Yes many sources have stated that Lincoln's blood type belonged to an extremely rare haplogroup, x1C:

am only seeing this one year after it was published, but the Nancy Hanks Lincoln mtDNA Study confirmed that President Abraham Lincoln was a member of mtDNA X1c, one of the rarest maternal haplogroups in Europe. Haplogroup X1, already much rarer than X2, is found mostly in the North Africa, the Horn of Africa and the Near East, while X1c is chiefly limited to North Africa. Only a few carriers of X1c have been reported in Europe, including in Italy, Ireland and Norway.

Then reveals he is bullshitting:
Yeah I'm a jes flouting a theory I admit.

...that Lincoln was Black is not certain. But there is evidence from DNA tests that Lincoln may have been mixed race, that which was not considered traditionally European of his time:

"A new study of the matrilineal kin of Abraham Lincoln's mother Nancy Hanks has demonstrated that Lincoln's mitochondrial DNA belonged to a very rare haplogroup X1c, and has provided evidence of the maternal ancestry of Nancy Hanks Lincoln. Click here to read more about the results of the study. "

Then reveals that he "believes" something:

Maybe he panics when asked to provide evidence of why he "believes" something because it is all bullshit.

I've already provided you with sources Pukeler

Major studies from authoritative sources conducting extensive studies on Abraham Lincoln have confirmed/determined that the hair, bones or body fragments belonged to him:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

An advisory panel recommended on Thursday that scientists proceed cautiously with plans to test bone fragments, hair and blood stains from Abraham Lincoln to determine if he had an inherited condition called Marfan syndrome. Because scientists technically are not able to do such testing yet, the panel did not give a final go-ahead, and added that "ethical guidelines on DNA testing are continuing to be developed and must be considered before a final decision on whether to proceed with analysis of Mr. Lincoln's DNA."

The panel was convened by the National Museum of Health and Medicine, which holds 10 bone fragments from Lincoln's skull that were recovered when doctors performed an autopsy after the 16th president was assassinated. Also in the museum's possession are strands of Lincoln's hair, and blood stains on the cuffs of a shirt worn by one of the doctors.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
does @The Prowler doubt the findings of the National Museum of Health and Medicine that the hair and body fragments studied were those of Abraham Lincoln?

Or does his knowledge exceed theirs?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Abraham Lincoln's DNA resides here @The Prowler at 3:40 of the video:

Do you need to be schooled any further?

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What does Marfan syndrome have to do with his ancestry?

His haplogroup gene type indicates his ancestry.

The DNA of his ancestors/relatives and descendants has been identified by scientists

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is Liar @Joe guessing again?

Or does he actually know (this time)?

Are you trying to second guess the scientists at the National Museum of Health and Medicine @The Prowler/The Pukeler?

Gawd yer sure fuckin' dumb and you've just revealed your ignorance.

No rebuttal from you, eh dummy?

I won this round Bud and you Lost. Admit it.

Meet me in the ring some other time dumbass.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You Lost.

There was no argument, you stupid fuck.

You are not even able to answer the question: "What do you think the argument was, you braindead reject?"

I asked you a few questions, Liar @Joe.

That is not arguing. You confused fuckwit.