This or That?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Spend 1 year in county jail or 6 months in the big house Like San Quintin ?[/QUOTE said:
none of them, really lol .. but the hardest way and shortest .. San quentin .. :Perfecto:

You are pretty safe in county and going to get fucked in the ass for sure in San Quintin !!!
never mind san quentin .. ! cos than i'm going to murder people for sure .. and i already walk with sparks next to a nuclear bomb in my head .. lol .. apparently someone diplomat wants to lock me up for a third time .. cos i wont co-operate in a secret mission as spy for holland russia but it is mainly holland who's bitching at me .. found that out so far .. i'm afraid they will throw me in my bench again like a dog .. third time .. not the locking up .. it's what i'm going shed and spread in a certain culture to get back to someone.. so i'll see ..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
build lately .. difficulty eating trough stress, ongoing questions to become isis spy which i wont else i would not be open abt. it .. holland, russia drive me up the walls..

become blackmailed and follow instructions to become super terrorist (infiltrator) by some filthy kgb/aivd office or force back at aivd-kgb and quit - break their request to "top secret" you for their pockets and intelligence? (culture and job offer that looks like shit by the way (my current situation))

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Crushed might be quicker.

Die and leave your family to pay for your funeral or disappear down a sink hole never to be seen again.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Would rather have sex with Alice when she is 10' tall or 2' tall - - - - - -

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Mustang

Gen_Mustang_05-09

Mayo or ketchup

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Mayo - - - - - -

Camaro LT 1 or Challenger Hell Cat ?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
i'd run off ! lol ..

scientifically: explode yourself or end up in an explosion .. meaning from the center or being in the radius of the blast (both are f'd up to think abt)