This Song Makes Me Want To...

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Certain songs make us feel a certain way due to their lyrical content, the music, or it might remind us of a period of our lives, or all of the above.

Sometimes when I hear a particular song I will get a mental image about what it makes me want to do and that is what this thread is all about.

I'll go first:

This song makes me want to do 3 shots of Jäger and attack a random person on the sidewalk with a mallet and can of Axe body spray.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
This song makes me want to laugh, cry, swoon, reminisce, fall in love, shout my humanity from the rooftops.

But then again I'm an emotional guy.

OP
OP

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This song makes me want to drink a venti berry hibiscus vanilla bean frappuccino with 6 shots of espresso, and stab the barista 72 times in the left arm with a plastic butter knife while reciting the Gettysburg address while doing an impression of "Macho Man" Randy Savage.

OP
OP

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This song makes me want to drink 6 oz of Absolut Vanilia vodka on the rocks, and have a boxing match with Canelo Álvarez who has taken 3 quaaludes, as we're both dressed as transvestites and the boxing gloves are oversized whoopee cushions that have been covered in pine sap and dipped in shards of glass.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
all the songs so far in hear make me wanna change the station

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Canelo Álvarez who has taken 3 quaaludes,

Are Ludes still a thing? I see ads for them on the darknet but as far as I'm concerned they stopped production some years ago.

That's a good question, but I would settle for any other equally powerful barbiturate to lessen the ass beating that I would receive from Canelo.

aQLosQ8.jpg

Are they real or fake? Fuck knows

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Canelo Álvarez who has taken 3 quaaludes,

Are Ludes still a thing? I see ads for them on the darknet but as far as I'm concerned they stopped production some years ago.

That's a good question, but I would settle for any other equally powerful barbiturate to lessen the ass beating that I would receive from Canelo.

aQLosQ8.jpg

Are they real or fake? Fuck knows

I think they offer testing kits these days. I've been clean for several years so I cant say for sure.

Kids these days dont have to watch someone go first and hope for the best like I had to growing up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Certain songs make us feel a certain way due to their lyrical content, the music, or it might remind us of a period of our lives, or all of the above.

Sometimes when I hear a particular song I will get a mental image about what it makes me want to do and that is what this thread is all about.

I'll go first:

This song makes me want to do 3 shots of Jäger and attack a random person on the sidewalk with a mallet and can of Axe body spray.

Pantera makes me wanna fucking...put away laundry very earnestly