The drummer's afro makes this song. It is like going back in time to 1972.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In person, you'd be making small talk and offer to lick my ass, you subhuman shit stain, and even you know it

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Slugs like you don't have nipples. I wonder what you'd do if you ever found yourself in a truly difficult situation where flapping your big mouth wasn't good enough? I truly think you'd piss your pants and run away.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let's be clear, you aren't fit to be my water boy. I served in two wars with men you couldn't hold a candle to so your yapping just gets an eye roll out of me, fuck stain.

As for travel, I am willing to bet I have been to three to four times as many countries as you and spent way more time living over seas.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Let's be clear, you aren't fit to be my water boy. I served in two wars with men you couldn't hd a candle to so your yapping just gets an eye roll out of me, fuck stain.
What fucking wars? You don’t have the mettle nor the strength. In a strife, you’d want me by your side. I can fight.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You sound like another ignorant asshole blow shit out his backside. I've seen a lot of talkers like you.