This thread is not about Dovey!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Why do you keep making believe that you're in that picture? Who are you trying to impress?

You're a fucking schizo, seriously.

Me?!

I'm not the one pretending to be some obvious male butt lover in some picture. What's your malfunction?

Gayest Nazi picture ever. I think they recruit new partners with that photo...

Let's be angry together, drink...hate women, minorities and kick ass. Then we fuck, ja...

What's "gay" about it exactly?

What's not gay about it? You tell me.

Are you lonely and friendless like Flynn?

Try again.

Last edited:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Another fact about Regan Mulder is he's cheap.
Worse than Jewish Cheap.
A dollar store is like shopping at Macy's for the guy.

Could you shut up now?
Go fuck yourself Picks-

Can you explain what "Jewish cheap" is?
You don't know?
I'm sure you're not far from it yourself.

I wouldn't mind being Jewish, African, Asian, or South American. Wouldn't bother me.
How about a catfisher?

What race would that be?
Faggot.
*BOOM*

I'm sorry. I don't know what Aryan has been telling you, but "faggot" isn't a race. That's like making fun of country music and Dovey calls you a "racist," only that "country music" isnt a "race."

Would you like to try again?
Is now, Pick.

Do you think you could take the extra .15 seconds to spell out "Pickles" if you're going to keep being delusional?

So "Faggot" is now a "race" according to you? What's the capital of this newly founded country? Is it aptly named BEnzo?
No. I don't think I can Picks.
If it was a country,
You'd be there. Or at least visit.

Is it because your colostomy bag tubes keep getting in the way or is it because you have arthritic hands that look like tree roots?

By chance you wouldn't be president of this new country would you?
Karma's a bitch, son.
At your size a colostomy bag would be the size of a sofa pillow.
Best be careful-

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Any minute now, the racist fuckers are gonna start calling me Uncle Tom and saying I have internalized racism after discussion over my "black girl" nose.

Wait for it......

Retards.

Now that you mention it...your nose is rather wide.
you should be the last person talking about anything wide you human flatbed

just sayin

Kinda like you talking about anything short, eh?

Check out the Shoutbox, we made Raven cry and run from the site. And she hopes I die too.

Gotta love it when that coward gets curb stomped like Dovey.

The thing is Raven wasn't someone that I was focused on. She was the "doorbell ditcher" of the like emojis...

Wow! RAVEN did leave. I wonder if her "donation" will get prorated back to her?

LMFAO!!!!!

She'll be back after she pulls her head out of her ass.

She'll pull a Breakfall. Hopefully not that many times though.

It's cute when they do that...but Raven left all witchy though, cursing the very idea of Lily and each breath she takes...lmao
There you go thinking you fuckin matter haha you fuckin DO NOT MATTER to anyone and I repeat YOU DO NOT MATTER TO ANYONE!!! It was to do with a snivelling turncoat that admitted he touches his daughters up on the fly in the bath FACT! That's two people I know of that monumental creep has chased off!!

Your lives are so sad, it's not healthy doing this everyday and speaks volumes about the state of your lives and your mental health... FACT! Nobody is laughing anymore since the board killers are now in full swing...

It's precisely that because none of us matter, melty man, that leaving the forum because of someone else makes that individual a douche.
Sez the retard who left CBT

I left because the admin was fucking with me because I am not 100% on board that there is no biological sex. Not because other posters are "mean" and make me "sad".
So the owner gave you the hurtz and you got pissy and left.

Got it

Oh, do shut up douche. Just a year ago, you posted often about how "Oak" was run off by the "deviant", etc. You and Dove both, kindly fuck off douchebag.
Mad? Jupiter?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you keep making believe that you're in that picture? Who are you trying to impress?

Me?!

I'm not the one pretending to be some obvious male butt lover in some picture. What's your malfunction?

Let's be angry together, drink...hate women, minorities and kick ass. Then we fuck, ja...

Gee. I don't know. Looks like one guy is almost sitting on the other guys lap. I mean c'mon man! You got BEnzo jerking off to that homoerotic picture. Is that why you soo desperately want to be in that raunchy picture?

You're a freak!

Maybe it's an European thing, like Speedos. American men just aren't going to cuddle like that to take a "bro" picture or wear Speedos.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That is seriously one macho gay shit storm going on it that picture...

You can tell they want to rip each other's clothes off and be the first two guys to make a baby using only a dick and an asshole.

^^Thats some bigtime faggot projection right there.

You're the one claiming to be one of the homo's. What a weirdo! For an alleged Nazi, you act more like Mary Poppins.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Any minute now, the racist fuckers are gonna start calling me Uncle Tom and saying I have internalized racism after discussion over my "black girl" nose.

Wait for it......

Retards.

Now that you mention it...your nose is rather wide.
you should be the last person talking about anything wide you human flatbed

just sayin

Kinda like you talking about anything short, eh?

Check out the Shoutbox, we made Raven cry and run from the site. And she hopes I die too.

Gotta love it when that coward gets curb stomped like Dovey.

The thing is Raven wasn't someone that I was focused on. She was the "doorbell ditcher" of the like emojis...

Wow! RAVEN did leave. I wonder if her "donation" will get prorated back to her?

LMFAO!!!!!

She'll be back after she pulls her head out of her ass.

She'll pull a Breakfall. Hopefully not that many times though.

It's cute when they do that...but Raven left all witchy though, cursing the very idea of Lily and each breath she takes...lmao
There you go thinking you fuckin matter haha you fuckin DO NOT MATTER to anyone and I repeat YOU DO NOT MATTER TO ANYONE!!! It was to do with a snivelling turncoat that admitted he touches his daughters up on the fly in the bath FACT! That's two people I know of that monumental creep has chased off!!

Your lives are so sad, it's not healthy doing this everyday and speaks volumes about the state of your lives and your mental health... FACT! Nobody is laughing anymore since the board killers are now in full swing...

It's precisely that because none of us matter, melty man, that leaving the forum because of someone else makes that individual a douche.
Sez the retard who left CBT

I left because the admin was fucking with me because I am not 100% on board that there is no biological sex. Not because other posters are "mean" and make me "sad".
So the owner gave you the hurtz and you got pissy and left.

Got it

Oh, do shut up douche. Just a year ago, you posted often about how "Oak" was run off by the "deviant", etc. You and Dove both, kindly fuck off douchebag.
Mad? Jupiter?

Not a bit. You're a two faced bitch faggot though...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Me?!

Gee. I don't know. Looks like one guy is almost sitting on the other guys lap. I mean c'mon man! You got BEnzo jerking off to that homoerotic picture. Is that why you soo desperately want to be in that raunchy picture?

You're a freak!

2 best mates having a few beers and taking a pic together, yeah that's gotta be ghey 4 suuure! :Crazy:

Have you ever had a friend? Be honest...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Me?!

No, you're a 55 yr old mall cop pretending to be a spoilt salty split arse with an attitude problem.

You forgot to say I am a "tranny" and that I'm Martini's brother. You're welcome!

Everyone knows that already.

I don't know about that. Your story changes everytime your monthly menstrual cycle comes along.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Me?!

You're a freak!

2 best mates having a few beers and taking a pic together, yeah that's gotta be ghey 4 suuure! :Crazy:

Projection.

Do you know why?

Cause shortly after every time she watched her daddy have a few beers with a mate she had to listen to them fuck in the bedroom. This is of course, after he beat her mom senseless in the kitchen first

imagine growing up like that?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Jupiter is big man :LOL3:

Doesn't take much to bring out the homophobe and racist in ole Oink now does it? lmao

It's not my fault I think you're gay, you post about dick all the time.

Now, how was that racist? 'Splain that Loosey...
:facepalm: reading is fundamental

even when you're an illegal wetback with a community college degree which you obtained by turning in cereal box tops

christ

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Me?!

You're a freak!

Projection.

Do you know why?

Cause shortly after every time she watched her daddy have a few beers with a mate she had to listen to them fuck in the bedroom. This is of course, after he beat her mom senseless in the kitchen first

"mate"

Don't you have enough fucking gumption to post like you're the second rate American that you are, Puerto Rican?

Oh, well, as Americans when we say "mate" me do mean people we "mate" with...so there is that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Me?!

You're a freak!

Projection.

Do you know why?

Have you noticed how Poark accuses every fella who she doesn't like of being a homo?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Me?!

You're a freak!

Projection.

Do you know why?

"mate"

Don't you have enough fucking gumption to post like you're the second rate American that you are, Puerto Rican?

Oh, well, as Americans when we say "mate" me do mean people we "mate" with...so there is that.
that all that rage out of your cellulite :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Doesn't take much to bring out the homophobe and racist in ole Oink now does it? lmao

even when you're an illegal wetback with a community college degree which you obtained by turning in cereal box tops

christ

You called out racism in that post, there was none, snowflake. Wait, is "snowflake" a race now?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Who's the miserable bitch with a face like a slapped ass in your avvy ? Another one of your stolen pictures?

Well at least it isn't homoerotic like your pilfered picture. You jealous?

So what's your avvy all about? Why the sulky face? Did you narrowly miss first prize in the 2007 Miss STD awards ?

What's up with the 20 questions? You writing a book on how to be the most cringe worthy dickhead on the forums?

What a freak-a-zoid!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Me?!

You're a freak!

Projection.

Do you know why?

Have you noticed how Poark accuses every fella who she doesn't like of being a homo?
It's almost as if she considers being gay some nasty and derogatory thing

Playing both sides of the fence the fatass is... or so yoda says :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Me?!

You're a freak!

Projection.

Do you know why?

"mate"

"that all that rage..."

Noticing Americans ingratiating themselves to Europeans isn't rage, it's cringing for the obsequiousness of it all.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

christ

You called out racism in that post, there was none, snowflake. Wait, is "snowflake" a race now?
Christ almighty Oink... you're fucking dumb as a bag of rocks

get back across the border already as the national aggregate IQ suffers every time you exhale

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Me?!

You're a freak!

Projection.

Do you know why?

"mate"

"that all that rage..."

Noticing Americans ingratiating themselves to Europeans isn't rage, it's cringing for the obsequiousness of it all.
still mad tho? Jupiter?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

christ

Christ almighty Oink... you're fucking dumb as a bag of rocks

get back across the border already as the national aggregate IQ suffers every time you exhale

I'm not dumb because you are, that is not how it works.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Me?!

You're a freak!

I know Poofer has no friends. No male friends. But he did talk about a few much younger females. An 18 year old and some 20 something.

Total red flag in my book.

So no they have no friends. And the few shallow relationships they have are transactional and involve manipulation.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Me?!

You're a freak!

Projection.

Do you know why?

"mate"

"that all that rage..."

still mad tho? Jupiter?

Get some petroleum gel on your lips, it's early in the day with many, many European anuses for you to suck.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Me?!

You're a freak!

Projection.

Do you know why?

That and says they have small dicks.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Worse than Jewish Cheap.

Could you shut up now?
Go fuck yourself Picks-

You don't know?

I wouldn't mind being Jewish, African, Asian, or South American. Wouldn't bother me.
How about a catfisher?

What race would that be?
Faggot.
*BOOM*

I'm sorry. I don't know what Aryan has been telling you, but "faggot" isn't a race. That's like making fun of country music and Dovey calls you a "racist," only that "country music" isnt a "race."

Is now, Pick.

Do you think you could take the extra .15 seconds to spell out "Pickles" if you're going to keep being delusional?

So "Faggot" is now a "race" according to you? What's the capital of this newly founded country? Is it aptly named BEnzo?
If it was a country,

Is it because your colostomy bag tubes keep getting in the way or is it because you have arthritic hands that look like tree roots?

No and No.

Are you okay today? Did you give Flea Covid?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Worse than Jewish Cheap.

Could you shut up now?
Go fuck yourself Picks-

You don't know?

How about a catfisher?

What race would that be?
Faggot.
*BOOM*

Is now, Pick.

If it was a country,

Karma's a bitch, son.
At your size a colostomy bag would be the size of a sofa pillow.
Best be careful-

You forgot to call me a "faggit." That's called an over-the-hill moment.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Me?!

You're a freak!

Projection.

Do you know why?

That and says they have small dicks.
Using themselves as the point of reference of course

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Me?!

You're a freak!

Maybe it's an European thing, like Speedos. American men just aren't going to cuddle like that to take a "bro" picture or wear Speedos.

You can practically smell the K-Y Jelly.