This thread is not about Dovey!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
blanscape is supposed to be the new influencer and BF content creator according to KM, wtf was KM smoking when he wrote that?

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If it was written by fictitious characters.
It wasnt.

Wasn't it, so Paul was from where, and where does he appear in the historical record?
The Bible is the historical record.

Is it? You do realise it was translated by a Scottish King from Latin that burned witches and cuckolds?
It is a historical record. My favorite in fact, is the account of the big bang.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
If it was written by fictitious characters.
It wasnt.

Wasn't it, so Paul was from where, and where does he appear in the historical record?
The Bible is the historical record.

Is it? You do realise it was translated by a Scottish King from Latin that burned witches and cuckolds?

burn your fucking PC, you spamming penis pumper

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Can a black man inherit the earth?
No. Cause Jesus existed.

Erm. Jesus WAS Black dude. At least get your basics in place before opening your trap.

Bland has been projecting his racist views on others and ranting about "white jesus" for pages.
[/QUOTE]
Bland actually thinks people believe Jesus of Nazareth was white?
[/QUOTE]

Yep.

I went into detail on this and addressed his racist issues with a basic grasp on scripture and how racism is demonic.

And he just keeps drooling on himself claiming his stupid questions were not answered.

Typical lefty who doesnt like the answer so they pretend they didnt get one.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

No. Cause Jesus existed.

Erm. Jesus WAS Black dude. At least get your basics in place before opening your trap.

Bland has been projecting his racist views on others and ranting about "white jesus" for pages.
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Did I really, I said the opposite over many posts, you seem unable to pay attention.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

No. Cause Jesus existed.

[/QUOTE]

Yep.

I went into detail on this and addressed his racist issues with a basic grasp on scripture and how racism is demonic.

And he just keeps drooling on himself claiming his stupid questions were not answered.

[/QUOTE]

Can a black man inherit the Kingdom of God?

Yes or No Sandra.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard

No. Cause Jesus existed.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If we accept Jesus as an actual historic figure which is fair to say then the guy was black or at least a sand nigger.

Was he the son of the Great Pumpkin In The Sky?

Well obviously fuckin not. Scientifically proven shite.

See you in Heaven.

Not.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

No. Cause Jesus existed.

[/QUOTE]

Did I really, I said the opposite over many posts, you seem unable to pay attention.
[/QUOTE]

cram your cum rag into your mouth and STFU already you dead parrot

i aint fixing that fucked up quote either, this prick is spamming so hard he is breaking the board

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

No. Cause Jesus existed.

[/QUOTE]

If we accept Jesus as an actual historic figure which is fair to say then the guy was black or at least a sand nigger.

Was he the son of the Great Pumpkin In The Sky?

Well obviously fuckin not. Scientifically proven shite.

See you in Heaven.

Not.
[/QUOTE]

He was Hebrew.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

No. Cause Jesus existed.

Yep.

[/QUOTE]

Can a black man inherit the Kingdom of God?

Yes or No Sandra.
[/QUOTE]

I'm not answering this again. You can feel free to lie and be dishonest all you want or go back read what I said about this. I dont care either way. Your entire premise here is disgusting. You ought to be more concerned with why you even think like this in the first place.

You have a serious mental problem.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I've been told by moderation to wind down because Nurse Dovey has made a complaint...so everyone is a winner, I get to cuddle my wife and tell her I was on Facebook, and you can do what you have too just to get from one opinion to another.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've been told by moderation to wind down because Nurse Dovey has made a complaint...so everyone is a winner, I get to cuddle my wife and tell her I was on Facebook, and you can do what you have too just to get from one opinion to another.
Just remember, when science fails you, go to the Bible. Its right when science is wrong. Just remember how science said the universe always existed until they discovered the big bang.....which was accounted for in Genesis all along!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter