This thread is not about Dovey!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how Blandy starts asking all these questions and then accuses the one answering them of being a liar because he doesnt like the answers lol.

It's not that I don't like the answers, it's just that you refuse to give any.

Well that's pretty dishonest. I have answered your retarded questions. And you keep repeating you do not get an answer or that I'm a lair.....because you dont like the answers.

You have these ghoulish and narrow minded biases and propaganda fueled ideas about people different from you and you either cant or wont see past those ideas.

So you just repeat yourself or get all shitty because you enjoy the fake feeling of superiority you get from your false view of other people. It's pretty typical these days. Lots of projection in that as well.

You are nice and comfy in your collectivist mindset grouping people together and convicting them of things you yourself are guilty of.

I fully understand turning scrunity inward can be painful and unpleasant but its nessesary for real growth and inner peace.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I actually sold a lot of graphic work commercially @Blurt.

Don't be shy, Jomo. Let's see the bills.

Actually @Blurt, joking aside, it's a lot easier to sell visual art than it is to sell one's writing or poetry.

Writing must be a very difficult way to make a living.

Even the housewife can make a buck selling their art in their spare time.

If you tried to sell your poetry/writing and art work at the same time with equal time and effort put into each, you'd likely sell your artwork first.

Writers I think, face a much higher rate of rejection or periods without work.

I've seen employment ads for writers and they say stuff like "Writer wanted, will pay 10 cents per word." How can a person make a living like that? 10 cents x 1000 words only $100 and might take several days/hours with edits to publish in final form.

The only viable way a poet can make a living in this day and age is to put them into songs and sell them on a platform such as YouTube.

Or they can start their own translation companies.

Anywhere from $0.25 to $0.27 a word.

A 375-word page (like, say, for a government press communiqué) = $101.25.

For 30 minutes of word-smithing.

Come back and see me, Joe, when you get paid $200/hour.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
My mother tongue is French.

My mother tongue is English.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I actually sold a lot of graphic work commercially @Blurt.

Don't be shy, Jomo. Let's see the bills.

Actually @Blurt, joking aside, it's a lot easier to sell visual art than it is to sell one's writing or poetry.

Writing must be a very difficult way to make a living.

Even the housewife can make a buck selling their art in their spare time.

If you tried to sell your poetry/writing and art work at the same time with equal time and effort put into each, you'd likely sell your artwork first.

Writers I think, face a much higher rate of rejection or periods without work.

I've seen employment ads for writers and they say stuff like "Writer wanted, will pay 10 cents per word." How can a person make a living like that? 10 cents x 1000 words only $100 and might take several days/hours with edits to publish in final form.

The only viable way a poet can make a living in this day and age is to put them into songs and sell them on a platform such as YouTube.

Or they can start their own translation companies.

Anywhere from $0.25 to $0.27 a word.

A 375-word page (like, say, for a government press communiqué) = $101.25.

For 30 minutes of word-smithing.

Come back and see me, Joe, when you get paid $200/hour.

...but you just said 'translation' @Blurt

Translation is not the same as advertising copy or copywriting. Or writing creative short stories or poetry.

One is essentially non creative while the other is a creative endeavor.

This would be analogous to comparing verbal language translators of court proceedings with actors on a stage which is a creative endeavor.

In a nutshell it's like comparing apples to lemons.

Last edited:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A Poem About Cutting, by Blurt

A river runs through them,
My pellucid dreams;
Skin like a tarp,
Frayed at the seams.

I show you my soul,
Don't look away;
Scars like an ocean
Beg you to stay.

Salvation is found
On the edge of a knife;
Look at me now,
Ending my/

that is very good blurt. at least you followed the prompt and wrote a cutting poem unlike blandscape who was doing whatever he was doing.

Poppy actually won the self harm poem contest out of 13 entries, it was not the one posted here though, it was a another cutting poem. since this is a troll forum, people sometimes can't comprehend that some of us in this "family" are actually doing other things that have nothing to do with trolling or "flaming".

it must come as a huge shock that not all of us are living in, as KM calls it, "the community".

blandscape has a very skewed view of people and has reduced everyone to 2 dimensional caricatures.
he is also horrible at figuring out writing styles and who writes what as evidenced by him not even recognizing caskur when he showed up at BF and thinking X was actually cunty.

i am sure if you changed your name at BF Blandscape would have no clue who you were until someone told him that you are Blurt and you just changed your name to Geeky Sparkles.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Aw, thanks.

Geeky Sparkles, eh? I'll consider it.

About ol' Blandy, I guess I take a different view, though. Unlike some folks here who, in the style of Mary Barnes, paint the walls with their shit and then grin triumphantly before shouting "Art!", Bland is somewhat of a gadfly. And I mean that in the best sense of the word. People don't like gadflies. Gadflies irritate them. Like a pitbull with a rubber torus in its jaws, gadflies are relentless in their pursuit of never letting things go until they're satisfied some hint of the truth has been uncovered. Socrates was executed for being a gadfly. For a contemporary (and rather more pejorative) definition of a gadfly, we need look no further for an example than to Joe, whose endless critical posts have no constructive end in mind.

Foxy, I'm sure Bland understands that all of us here have lives away from teh forumz but, also like everyone here, he has no qualms about letting his freak fly. Isn't this what boards such as these were created for in the first place? I surely think so.

Can you please provide me a link to where this Poppy character is posting poetry? I'll confess to a certain curiosity.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aw, thanks.

Geeky Sparkles, eh? I'll consider it.

About ol' Blandy, I guess I take a different view, though. Unlike some folks here who, in the style of Mary Barnes, paint the walls with their shit and then grin triumphantly before shouting "Art!", Bland is somewhat of a gadfly. And I mean that in the best sense of the word. People don't like gadflies. Gadflies irritate them. Like a pitbull with a rubber torus in its jaws, gadflies are relentless in their pursuit of never letting things go until they're satisfied some hint of the truth has been uncovered. Socrates was executed for being a gadfly. For a contemporary (and rather more pejorative) definition of a gadfly, we need look no further for an example than to Joe, whose endless critical posts have no constructive end in mind.

Foxy, I'm sure Bland understands that all of us here have lives away from teh forumz but, also like everyone here, he has no qualms about letting his freak fly. Isn't this what boards such as these were created for in the first place? I surely think so.

Can you please provide me a link to where this Poppy character is posting poetry? I'll confess to a certain curiosity.

you would have to register at the site to read Poppy's and most of the other members there. the majority of people only let registered users view posts due to recent incidents where people were having their work plagiarized and then reposted on Facebook or other shitty sites.

so Blandscape is like a beat poet who wears Birkenstocks and Burberry sweaters and takes his tea with a pinch of LSD

sounds right

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My panties never bundle. I wear proper fitting ones with good breathable material. Organic cotton is my favorite. ♡

Well there goes my fantasy.

I thought you wore a cheerleading outfit with a tiny thong underneath?

Bah. Humbug.

I dont wear any thongs ever. They rub up hard against your asshole and your lady bits. I like to be very clean.....and having material rubbing up against those areas just causes issues.

I seriously havent worn a thong since I was a stripper.

Sorry to ruin it lol.

Last edited:

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I dont wear any thongs ever. They rub up hard against your asshole and your lady bits. I like to be very clean.....and having material rubbing up against those areas just causes issues.

Sorry to ruin it lol.

My imagination can handle the thong part.

Just a pic in a cheerleader outfit possibly chopped and straring upwards with lips parted at a leather jacketed John Travolta (from whence you got your name) should keep me near the Kleenex for a while.

I'll chop my face onto that of the looney Scientologist for realism's sake.

Have to keep the blowup of that in the locked cupboard in the Batcave.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sorry to ruin it lol.

My imagination can handle the thong part.

Just a pic in a cheerleader outfit possibly chopped and straring upwards with lips parted at a leather jacketed John Travolta (from whence you got your name) should keep me near the Kleenex for a while.

I'll chop my face onto that of the looney Scientologist for realism's sake.

Have to keep the blowup of that in the locked cupboard in the Batcave.

Ah yes, I see where this goes.

You have no idea how many times lol

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I seriously haven't worn a thong since I was a kipper.