This thread is not about Dovey!

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Perhaps you could recommend some comfortable varieties of thongs for her?

Any red blooded male will be aware of Victoria's Secret.

Apart from you it would seem. Scrambling madly for the back of the closet and finding only a freindly lion in a basque and Tim Curry with a whip.

Homo.

@ Blurt.

Me too. Some of those were fun.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

NOPE.

I like boy shorts and low cut bikini cuts. And soft material.

I get a underwear/bras/night wear monthly subscription called Adore Me. It's my favorite. I got a TON of panties and bras and PJs because I always end up keeping at least one thing per box.

No thongs though. Its uncomfortable and unhealthy!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dove, is this thread a\bout you er not ?? I'm flippin' confused yo

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

NOPE.

I get a underwear/bras/night wear monthly subscription called Adore Me. It's my favorite. I got a TON of panties and bras and PJs because I always end up keeping at least one thing per box.

Fellas enjoy women in thongs for obvious reasons, but I noticed not as many ladies wear them these days and instead prefer those French knickers things...

Not a clue why, I assume comfort could well be a factor, I've never bothered inquiring Lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Any red blooded male will be aware of Victoria's Secret.

Apart from you it would seem. Scrambling madly for the back of the closet and finding only a freindly lion in a basque and Tim Curry with a whip.

Homo.

@ Blurt.

Me too. Some of those were fun.

Huh? Is this another instance where you get mad and lash out because the LGBT community has been disrespected?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

NOPE.

Fellas enjoy women in thongs for obvious reasons, but I noticed not as many ladies wear them these days and instead prefer those French knickers things...

Not a clue why, I assume comfort could well be a factor, I've never bothered inquiring Lol.

Health and cleanliness.

No matter how clean you are, there is a lot of bacteria down in the vagina/asshole area. A thong is basically unbreathable, rough material that goes right up in all those folds. So it will cause AND trap sweat. It will cause bacteria from your asshole to get all in the vagina and that can cause yeast overgrowth or vaginosis.

It will make it stink. Irritate the tissue.

It's just dirty and unhealthy.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

Imagine having a cheese wire slicing into your scrotum??

Ah shit that's just Wednesday after Corrie innit?

Aryan

Huh? Is this another instance where you get mad and lash out because the LGBT community has been disrespected?

Since you airclaim 'another instance' and even if you had saved all my posts from dead forums over the years you wouldn't be able to find one, cheesedick.

You're making a moot point and spinning like an ice skater after a dig of quality coke.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Aryan

Since you airclaim 'another instance' and even if you had saved all my posts from dead forums over the years you wouldn't be able to find one, cheesedick.

You're making a moot point and spinning like an ice skater after a dig of quality coke.

after all the drugs you take, i doubt you even remember to wear underwear most days

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Aryan

Jesus, you sound like Casket now.

We'll speak again when you're sober and coherent, ok princess?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It's genuinely nice to see Foxy engaging with others, just for diversity's sake.

We are all keen to see where one of his characteristic multiple personality disorders posts her work. I note wiff very little interest it never provided the link.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I like how Blandy starts asking all these questions and then accuses the one answering them of being a liar because he doesnt like the answers lol.

It's not that I don't like the answers, it's just that you refuse to give any.

I fully understand turning scrunity inward can be painful and unpleasant but its nessesary for real growth and inner peace.

What scrutiny, I am not to my knowledge a racist or a bigot. I don't think myself better merely by the application of skin tone to a conversation.

You do. The only introspection required in said circumstance is who's...yours or mine?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's genuinely nice to see Foxy engaging with others, just for diversity's sake.

We are all keen to see where one of his characteristic multiple personality disorders posts her work. I note wiff very little interest it never provided the link.

do you want a pm link, hmmm? do you plan to register?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
The rest is just a diversion from your inability to answer a few simple questions, feel free to ask me anything, and I will give you an answer Nurse Dovey.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

do you want a pm link, hmmm? do you plan to register?

Yes I do, I wipe the floor with you and your alter ego, so a link wid be nice.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
What did yer sister say when your niece told her you were abusing her daughter for the sake of at least attempting to make sense of yourself on, what do you call it, a trolling board?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Aryan

after all the drugs you take, i doubt you even remember to wear underwear most days

But didn't ye just say that you wore yours on your head?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You are a humble paradox, wrapped up in an enigma of racial hate, while professing the inner knowledge that you translate from the New Testament that Jesus hated black and brown folks!