This thread is not about Dovey!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Even though he wasn't remotely white, if he ever existed, which you also seem unable to prove.

Of course he was white. It's why he gave them permission to kill all the blacks, browns, reds and yellows they could get away with.

Who gave Pol Pot permission to kill millions in Cambodia then?

I don't believe he was Christian, so I have no idea. Maybe Pol Pot was self-motivated?

He also got to live the rest of his life without any real reprisal. What a dick. Personally I would have taken him to the killing fields and made him excavate every grave with his fucking tongue.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Just to update Blur, Foxy has supplied the link.

Nope. Still can't find it.

Of course you can, pick any poetry site in a Google search, and Poppet lives there. She is a construct...not a reality.

stay in your lane. know your limits. never leave the "community"

Why would I leave the community? I am a father figure to you, even though I am 20 years younger. You have learned so much from me over the years, while learning nuffing.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Coming from the man that has spent the last 10 years reporting on everyone else to FT. Really, do you want to go there? Again.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Now how would Bland know that Foxy been around that long if he supposedly has not himself?

Out yourself much, you fucking dummy?