This thread is not about Dovey!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is this a Jesus thread?

Sometimes I wish I could build a time machine and go back and check out this Jesus cat at that hill over that little tiny lake up there in northern jew land. It was bigger than Woodstock I read.

Anyway, I'll bet Jesus used to tell hilarious homo jokes over the supper wine about the Greeks.

I am sure you do believe that's what Jesus did. I mean he did hang out with 12 dudes after all. He only had one hag fag, Mary Mag...

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Why can a Testament to a messiah that preached love, be so hateful to every other person on the planet who isn't quite Anglo-Saxon enough?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Put the goddamn ball gag back in your mouth and go back to your gimp cage.

Or what, will you threaten me with Poppy and her uber commandoes of poetic despair??

I will fuck dem up, as easily as I do you.

poetry and writing clubs are not filled with middle aged men claiming to be "flamers" who "fuck people up" on troll forums.

you daft cunt

But here you are Foxy.

and....

i am here someone else is over there at that other site

and

emily is still in the cellar trying to find out where the mice are getting in

how much is the fine for shitting in the street, or have they not caught you yet?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
looks like a god dam smash and grab in here

we got all these flamers "beating people up" while Lily acts as the get away driver

how old are you people?

Older than Dovey God. It's called common sense, and a parody of what you always said at Flame Truth, before your boring assertations conceded it to flaming history.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes or No Dovey....can a black person inherit the blah d blah of your made up blah d blah?

You guys are pretty much done. You guys are racist, ignorant bigots who cant follow anything said.

Like 4 people at a few points in this very thread had a convo about Christianity on a global level and spirituality and how race just isnt a factor.

And you complete neanderthals are still vomiting this revolting mental diarrhea, desperately trying to force your narrow minded, ignorant views into it. And you are propping each other up in this dumbfuckery like you guys are proud of being stupid and hateful.

Whatever you think you are doing here? All you are really doing is like a thread equivalent to The Hills have Eyes. You are like a gross heavily retarded mutant with your inbred mutant brethren trying to tear up other peoples nice little camp site.

Maybe....just maybe TRY reading the thread. That MIGHT help. And ask people for help for the hard parts with more than two sentences. Flynn really struggles there.

Good luck.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Or what, will you threaten me with Poppy and her uber commandoes of poetic despair??

poetry and writing clubs are not filled with middle aged men claiming to be "flamers" who "fuck people up" on troll forums.

you daft cunt

But here you are Foxy.

and....

and

how much is the fine for shitting in the street, or have they not caught you yet?

There is no other site you dumb cunt, there is only you in your bedroom posting to yourselves.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Yes or No Dovey....can a black person inherit the blah d blah of your made up blah d blah?

You guys are pretty much done. You guys are racist, ignorant bigots who cant follow anything said.

Like 4 people at a few points in this very thread had a convo about Christianity on a global level and spirituality and how race just isnt a factor.

And you complete neanderthals are still vomiting this revolting mental diarrhea, desperately trying to force your narrow minded, ignorant views into it. And you are propping each other up in this dumbfuckery like you guys are proud of being stupid and hateful.

Whatever you think you are doing here? All you are really doing is like a thread equivalent to The Hills have Eyes. You are like a gross heavily retarded mutant with your inbred mutant brethren trying to tear up other peoples nice little camp site.

Maybe....just maybe TRY reading the thread. That MIGHT help. And ask people for help for the hard parts with more than two sentences. Flynn really struggles there.

Good luck.

So what you are saying is a black man can inherit the Kingdom of God? Without saying it once, ever?

How does that make us racist.

We say he can, you say he what..?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I am going to keep on asking every single time you post Dovey. Can a black person inherit the Kingdom of God?

Yes or No?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Is this a Jesus thread?

Sometimes I wish I could build a time machine and go back and check out this Jesus cat at that hill over that little tiny lake up there in northern jew land. It was bigger than Woodstock I read.

Anyway, I'll bet Jesus used to tell hilarious homo jokes over the supper wine about the Greeks.

I am sure you do believe that's what Jesus did. I mean he did hang out with 12 dudes after all. He only had one hag fag, Mary Mag...

You don't think Jesus told jokes to the Disciples? All humans tell jokes ... well except you Wokatarian Registered Democrats who have to have your jokes approved by you betters. (That's why Stand-Up and Late Night Comedy has died a passive and unlamented death.)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Like I said....human filth that simply proclaims superiority based on a made up bible that personifies a Messiah who was Jewish and brown.

Who did that?

See you really are just a sad, pitiful and hateful person, Bland.

No. That would be you, you fucking disgustingly stupid peon. Get an education.

It's too late for her. It's actually too late for most of these ignoramuses. They're too old, don't have the will or wherewithal to expand their minds. They are stuck at "Instagram" mode...

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

you daft cunt

Could you imagine this idiot in a poetry and writing group?

Someone would express emotions and thoughts that violate his anti theist, communists sensibilities and he would start with the sentence fragments and bragging about flame boards.

this is is just a few more manifesto pages short before going full 4 chan crazy and ending up on the BBC breaking news

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is this a Jesus thread?

You don't think Jesus told jokes to the Disciples? All humans tell jokes ... well except you Wokatarian Registered Democrats who have to have your jokes approved by you betters. (That's why Stand-Up and Late Night Comedy has died a passive and unlamented death.)

Probably. I think he was also a prankster. His biggest prank was "I am going to be a white, blondish blue-eyed man to my followers...though I am a Sephardic Jew".

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good luck.

:Whaaa:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

you daft cunt

Someone would express emotions and thoughts that violate his anti theist, communists sensibilities and he would start with the sentence fragments and bragging about flame boards.

More DEFLECTION!

Didn't you win a Nobel Prize in Online Forum Dating???

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

you daft cunt

More DEFLECTION!

Didn't you win a Nobel Prize in Online Forum Dating???

She is the proud winner of "STI Island".

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

you daft cunt

this is is just a few more manifesto pages short before going full 4 chan crazy and ending up on the BBC breaking news

The only breaking news here old man, is you went full 4 Chan years ago.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Good luck.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH SHIT! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!-

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

we got all these flamers "beating people up" while Lily acts as the get away driver

how old are you people?

Older than Dovey God. It's called common sense, and a parody of what you always said at Flame Truth, before your boring assertations conceded it to flaming history.

Do you still experience Cunty-related wet dreams?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

how old are you people?

Do you still experience Cunty-related wet dreams?

They were never wet dreams laddie, just wet work.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
ATTENTION!!!

DOVEY just called us racist ignorant bigots!!!!

And some stupid shit about some lame "The hills have eyes" movie.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good luck.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH SHIT! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!-

I don't think there's anything she could have added to sound more petulant, verklempt and indignant all the while not knowing what the holy fuck is going on.

lololololol

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

you daft cunt

But here you are Foxy.

and....

and

There is no other site you dumb cunt, there is only you in your bedroom posting to yourselves.

oh really, cause bandscape said so.

i am sorry, did they deny your registration.