This thread is not about Dovey!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dovey got fucking annihilated last night. Anyone can read back and see how she got trolled into posting a grilled cheese sandwich.

Now Dovey is looking for revenge. What she should be looking for is a fucking J.O.B.

LMAO!!!
Dovey got PWN3D! by a 63 page thread "not about her"? BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!

Yep 45 of those pages were from Dovey.

OUCH!
While I didnt look at all of em, the first 20 weren't.

You can count to 20?
I can count to at least 375,000. WHich is what my wife and I made in 2021...which is what you'll make your entire life! PWN3D!

How much is 375,000 pennies?
$3750

Is that a buttload of money in the U.K.?
No... My last job i was making £38k a year that's $59,000... That works out at £3166 which is $4287 per month, why do you ask? Are you implying your motherland is poor? :LOL3:

Hate to break it to you but the only people that think that's alot of money would be you, Jokemar and Dovey.
I never said it was a lot of money, it was a decent wage that got me a house, nice clothes, good food and a nice car... How much does a mall cop make?

You should ask Lokmar. He can give you an exact figure.

I bet you're proud you can afford all those things on such a paultry amount.

How much did the ankle bracelet cost per week? How much were court costs and restitution?
Go away Flynn you fucking parasite...

Oh?

This coming from the woman beater. Wow! Talk about post of the year.

Lol!
What the fuck would you know :LOL3: Do you actually think your lames have any impact on people? You're just a sad little internet ranter with no real purpose, such a bore...

He DOES think that :LOL3:

Notice how this retard dipshit shows up every fucking time I post. Like after I post, ten minutes later Flynns busting in here crying and bitching because my husband matters and Poofer doesnt.

Bahahahaha.
These people bend reality and twist things into nonsense then actually believe their made up BS somehow changes that persons life... I honestly don't understand their logic? It's basically pointless telling somebody "No, this is how your life is because I said so!":Confused4:

I'm telling you. They are next level mental cases.

I've never seen anything like it.

These are the kind of people who end up in jail for harrassment and think their target calling police is a sign they OBVIOUSLY truly care.

They WONT BE IGNORED, Shamp. Bahahahaha.
Flynns obviously not a happy person irl and tries to bring people down to his level as a coping mechanism...

Oh it's well beyond unhappy into full on cluster b psychosis.

They've attached themselves to me because me deciding to end my "communications" with Poofers "MASTER CONTENT TROLL" and focus on myself and maybe work on my marriage......it gave him a huge narc injury and made him feel like a fucking fool. Because HE kept blasting on about it on the internet.

They think THIS is how they try to make him look LESS like a fucktard. Yeah.

They are real legitimate psychos. They probably try to cast spells on me and everything :LOL3:
The whole board wishes you never went near Queen Fartini, their obsession is cringe worthy...

That we can agree on. But whores do what whores do.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You defend racists

You're such a beta faggot. Take your woke libtard cuckoldry to Reddit, you insufferable twat.

I guess "beta faggots" post other people's pictures and claim it's them, huh?

Get a fucking life wannabe.

That's rich coming from someone who's obsessed about a brief online fling which didn't even involve them.

Why would you post unreal photos of yourself purportedly being you?

I wouldn't, because it's pointless and stupid. You should be asking yourelf why a guy in his 50's regularly pretends to be a salty spinster spilt ass online.

I should ask why you use stolen pictures off Photobucket.

It was my photobucket account you fucking half-wit...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dovey got fucking annihilated last night. Anyone can read back and see how she got trolled into posting a grilled cheese sandwich.

Now Dovey is looking for revenge. What she should be looking for is a fucking J.O.B.

LMAO!!!

OUCH!

You can count to 20?
I can count to at least 375,000. WHich is what my wife and I made in 2021...which is what you'll make your entire life! PWN3D!

$3750

No... My last job i was making £38k a year that's $59,000... That works out at £3166 which is $4287 per month, why do you ask? Are you implying your motherland is poor? :LOL3:

Hate to break it to you but the only people that think that's alot of money would be you, Jokemar and Dovey.
I never said it was a lot of money, it was a decent wage that got me a house, nice clothes, good food and a nice car... How much does a mall cop make?

How much did the ankle bracelet cost per week? How much were court costs and restitution?

Oh?

Lol!
What the fuck would you know :LOL3: Do you actually think your lames have any impact on people? You're just a sad little internet ranter with no real purpose, such a bore...

Notice how this retard dipshit shows up every fucking time I post. Like after I post, ten minutes later Flynns busting in here crying and bitching because my husband matters and Poofer doesnt.

Bahahahaha.
These people bend reality and twist things into nonsense then actually believe their made up BS somehow changes that persons life... I honestly don't understand their logic? It's basically pointless telling somebody "No, this is how your life is because I said so!":Confused4:

These are the kind of people who end up in jail for harrassment and think their target calling police is a sign they OBVIOUSLY truly care.

Flynns obviously not a happy person irl and tries to bring people down to his level as a coping mechanism...

They've attached themselves to me because me deciding to end my "communications" with Poofers "MASTER CONTENT TROLL" and focus on myself and maybe work on my marriage......it gave him a huge narc injury and made him feel like a fucking fool. Because HE kept blasting on about it on the internet.

They are real legitimate psychos. They probably try to cast spells on me and everything :LOL3:

Can you get a second opinion from the "Small business oligarchy?"

Lol!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

LMAO!!!

OUCH!

You can count to 20?

$3750

Oh?

Lol!

Bahahahaha.

But you beat on women. Who's not happy???
Post a link to where I ever said that I beat ANYBODY... It's just the same old twisting things that have been done by miserable people since day 1 of agro boards, it doesn't work and has no merit whatsoever...

So. You never changed your story and said it was your "girlfriends father?"

Tsk..tsk...another lie gets squashed.
No, I never you fucking spoon lmao where do you get this shit?? How retarded you must be to actually tell ME what I said... :LOL3: :LOL3: Fuckin hell man!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You defend racists

You're such a beta faggot. Take your woke libtard cuckoldry to Reddit, you insufferable twat.

That's rich coming from someone who's obsessed about a brief online fling which didn't even involve them.

I wouldn't, because it's pointless and stupid. You should be asking yourelf why a guy in his 50's regularly pretends to be a salty spinster spilt ass online.

Sure it was. Why you use fake pictures is beyond me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LMAO!!!

OUCH!

You can count to 20?

$3750

Oh?

Lol!

Bahahahaha.

Post a link to where I ever said that I beat ANYBODY... It's just the same old twisting things that have been done by miserable people since day 1 of agro boards, it doesn't work and has no merit whatsoever...

Flynn is an open liar. He cant back shit he fucking claims and he twists shit because he is fucking stupid as fuck.

This latest "small business oligarchy" shit is because I posted about the oligarchy DESTROYING small businesses. Like I've posted several times. The stupid fucker cant read. Than spazzes and spams while everyone else laughs at the stupid fuck.

He just creams himself over my attention and will repeat stupid shit because he isnt smart enough to interact normally. So he begs for abuse and makes shit up.

His fetal alcohol syndrome makes him tard out mid thread and start ranting about loony shit no one is even talking about lol.

Like a broken retard record.

He got BF notifications on so he never misses my posts. Bahahahahaha.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LMAO!!!

OUCH!

You can count to 20?

$3750

Oh?

Lol!

Bahahahaha.

No, I never you fucking spoon lmao where do you get this shit?? How retarded you must be to actually tell ME what I said... :LOL3: :LOL3: Fuckin hell man!

So. You never said you beat up your girlfriends father?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

LMAO!!!

OUCH!

You can count to 20?

$3750

Oh?

Lol!

Bahahahaha.

NO! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :facepalm:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LMAO!!!

OUCH!

You can count to 20?

$3750

Oh?

Lol!

Bahahahaha.

Flynn is an open liar. He cant back shit he fucking claims and he twists shit because he is fucking stupid as fuck.

This latest "small business oligarchy" shit is because I posted about the oligarchy DESTROYING small businesses. Like I've posted several times. The stupid fucker cant read. Than spazzes and spams while everyone else laughs at the stupid fuck.

He just creams himself over my attention and will repeat stupid shit because he isnt smart enough to interact normally. So he begs for abuse and makes shit up.

His fetal alcohol syndrome makes him tard out mid thread and start ranting about loony shit no one is even talking about lol.

Like a broken retard record.

He got BF notifications on so he never misses my posts. Bahahahahaha.

Oh. The only liar is you. You lie about everything. You lie about made up words. You lie about the "Small business oligarchy" and you lie about how everyone is lying about you when you yourself posted all these "lies."

Maybe the "Small business oligarchy" can teach you what "Glasnost" is, that way what you say can be forever "Empirical."

LMFAO!!!!

STUPID!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LMAO!!!

OUCH!

You can count to 20?

$3750

Oh?

Lol!

Bahahahaha.

The whole board wishes you never went near Queen Fartini, their obsession is cringe worthy...

I KNOW.

It went from being a mild source of entertainment with some good jokes.

Now it's to the point where people are worried these stupid retarded psychos want to wear my skin like a Dovey robe and masturbate on my pictures while screaming about KARMA.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You defend racists

Why you're obsessed over your brother's basically non-existent love life is beyond me...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

LMAO!!!

OUCH!

You can count to 20?

$3750

Oh?

Lol!

Bahahahaha.

I KNOW.

Now it's to the point where people are worried these stupid retarded psychos want to wear my skin like a Dovey robe and masturbate on my pictures while screaming about KARMA.
Yeah it's sad

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LMAO!!!

OUCH!

You can count to 20?

$3750

Oh?

Lol!

Bahahahaha.

NO! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :facepalm:

So. You're a liar as well.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You defend racists

Why you're obsessed over your brother's basically non-existent love life is beyond me...

Okay. Once again. What does that have to do with you posting pictures that aren't you?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

LMAO!!!

OUCH!

You can count to 20?

$3750

Oh?

Lol!

Bahahahaha.

I KNOW.

Your skin went out of fashion with beaver pelts and fake tans.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LMAO!!!

OUCH!

You can count to 20?

$3750

Oh?

Lol!

Bahahahaha.

Yes. They fuck married people as a MASTER TROLL to have something to talk about and then they waste years rage spamming about it on forums.

That's what disposable, retarded skanks who no one wants do.

They pawn their kids toys trying to win someone else's spouse with chicken and cigarettes. Then they cant even get it out themselves :LOL3:

Its KARMA from that MASTER TROLL I got TROLLED with. Bahahahaha stupid fucking moron.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LMAO!!!

OUCH!

You can count to 20?

$3750

Oh?

Lol!

Bahahahaha.

I KNOW.

So. How does the "Small business oligarchy" feel about that? What? No comment now?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LMAO!!!

OUCH!

You can count to 20?

$3750

Oh?

Lol!

Bahahahaha.

Yes. They fuck married people as a MASTER TROLL to have something to talk about and then they waste years rage spamming about it on forums.

That's what disposable, retarded skanks who no one wants do.

They pawn their kids toys trying to win someone else's spouse with chicken and cigarettes. Then they cant even get it out themselves :LOL3:

Tell it to the "Small business oligarchy." I'm sure they care!

Lol!!!

STUPID!!-

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

LMAO!!!

OUCH!

You can count to 20?

$3750

Oh?

Lol!

Bahahahaha.

But according to Foxy we are all mere trolls.