This thread is not about Dovey!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dovey got fucking annihilated last night. Anyone can read back and see how she got trolled into posting a grilled cheese sandwich.

Now Dovey is looking for revenge. What she should be looking for is a fucking J.O.B.

LMAO!!!
Dovey got PWN3D! by a 63 page thread "not about her"? BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!

Yep 45 of those pages were from Dovey.

OUCH!
While I didnt look at all of em, the first 20 weren't.

You can count to 20?
I can count to at least 375,000. WHich is what my wife and I made in 2021...which is what you'll make your entire life! PWN3D!

How much is 375,000 pennies?
$3750

Is that a buttload of money in the U.K.?
No... My last job i was making £38k a year that's $59,000... That works out at £3166 which is $4287 per month, why do you ask? Are you implying your motherland is poor? :LOL3:

Hate to break it to you but the only people that think that's alot of money would be you, Jokemar and Dovey.
I never said it was a lot of money, it was a decent wage that got me a house, nice clothes, good food and a nice car... How much does a mall cop make?

You should ask Lokmar. He can give you an exact figure.

I bet you're proud you can afford all those things on such a paultry amount.

How much did the ankle bracelet cost per week? How much were court costs and restitution?
Go away Flynn you fucking parasite...

Oh?

This coming from the woman beater. Wow! Talk about post of the year.

Lol!
What the fuck would you know :LOL3: Do you actually think your lames have any impact on people? You're just a sad little internet ranter with no real purpose, such a bore...

He DOES think that :LOL3:

Notice how this retard dipshit shows up every fucking time I post. Like after I post, ten minutes later Flynns busting in here crying and bitching because my husband matters and Poofer doesnt.

Bahahahaha.
These people bend reality and twist things into nonsense then actually believe their made up BS somehow changes that persons life... I honestly don't understand their logic? It's basically pointless telling somebody "No, this is how your life is because I said so!":Confused4:

I'm telling you. They are next level mental cases.

I've never seen anything like it.

These are the kind of people who end up in jail for harrassment and think their target calling police is a sign they OBVIOUSLY truly care.

They WONT BE IGNORED, Shamp. Bahahahaha.
Flynns obviously not a happy person irl and tries to bring people down to his level as a coping mechanism...

But you beat on women. Who's not happy???
Post a link to where I ever said that I beat ANYBODY... It's just the same old twisting things that have been done by miserable people since day 1 of agro boards, it doesn't work and has no merit whatsoever...

So. You never changed your story and said it was your "girlfriends father?"

Tsk..tsk...another lie gets squashed.
No, I never you fucking spoon lmao where do you get this shit?? How retarded you must be to actually tell ME what I said... :LOL3: :LOL3: Fuckin hell man!

So. You never said you beat up your girlfriends father?
NO! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :facepalm:

So. You're a liar as well.
No, it's you who's lying... You cannot even remember a subject you're using as a troll ffs... You're one of those most pointless individuals I've ever had the misfortune to come across online you'd think you'd be somewhat clever due to your boulder head but that planet on your shoulders is full of water it seems... Have you ever been checked for wet brain?

That was...was...cute.

Now. Isn't there a woman you need to punch? Like your mum?
Boring... Now we've got a double bore since your fat fuck team mate has graced us with its presence... WET BRAIN WET BRAIN WET BRAIN na na na na naaaaaa! :facepalm:

I bet my "team mate" never hit a woman, tho.

Just sayin.
Touché
If I hit a woman I'd fucking brag about it because she'd have deserved it haha! Have you ever called Samaritans for help?

Flynn defends an abuser who brags about fake predatory behaviour, who has had restraining orders against him, whose ex girlfriend faked her death to get him to leave her the fuck alone.

Who said on FT that he can UNDERSTAND why my ex husband from 17 years ago drug me down the stairs by my hair when I was pregnant. Info HE posted about ME.

THEN this fucking unhinged retard RANTS and RAGES and calls it KARMA and wants ME to PAY some price because .....I ended shit with Scrotini and no one is allowed to do that peacefully. There has to be CONSEQUENCES.

But yeah Shamp you are a wOmAN bEaTeR and it's not okay because you arent on Team Scrotini.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Barmitvahscape and mall cop Flynn are seven shades of batshit crazy.... how neither of them have been sectioned is beyond me or perhaps they have and they're both sat in the day room next to the window with a view, rocking violently backwards and forwards in between throwing their shit-filled diapers at the nurses and rage spamming online.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dovey got fucking annihilated last night. Anyone can read back and see how she got trolled into posting a grilled cheese sandwich.

Now Dovey is looking for revenge. What she should be looking for is a fucking J.O.B.

LMAO!!!

OUCH!

You can count to 20?
I can count to at least 375,000. WHich is what my wife and I made in 2021...which is what you'll make your entire life! PWN3D!

$3750

No... My last job i was making £38k a year that's $59,000... That works out at £3166 which is $4287 per month, why do you ask? Are you implying your motherland is poor? :LOL3:

Hate to break it to you but the only people that think that's alot of money would be you, Jokemar and Dovey.
I never said it was a lot of money, it was a decent wage that got me a house, nice clothes, good food and a nice car... How much does a mall cop make?

How much did the ankle bracelet cost per week? How much were court costs and restitution?

Oh?

Lol!
What the fuck would you know :LOL3: Do you actually think your lames have any impact on people? You're just a sad little internet ranter with no real purpose, such a bore...

Notice how this retard dipshit shows up every fucking time I post. Like after I post, ten minutes later Flynns busting in here crying and bitching because my husband matters and Poofer doesnt.

Bahahahaha.
These people bend reality and twist things into nonsense then actually believe their made up BS somehow changes that persons life... I honestly don't understand their logic? It's basically pointless telling somebody "No, this is how your life is because I said so!":Confused4:

These are the kind of people who end up in jail for harrassment and think their target calling police is a sign they OBVIOUSLY truly care.

Flynns obviously not a happy person irl and tries to bring people down to his level as a coping mechanism...

But you beat on women. Who's not happy???
Post a link to where I ever said that I beat ANYBODY... It's just the same old twisting things that have been done by miserable people since day 1 of agro boards, it doesn't work and has no merit whatsoever...

So. You never changed your story and said it was your "girlfriends father?"

Tsk..tsk...another lie gets squashed.
No, I never you fucking spoon lmao where do you get this shit?? How retarded you must be to actually tell ME what I said... :LOL3: :LOL3: Fuckin hell man!

So. You never said you beat up your girlfriends father?
NO! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :facepalm:

So. You're a liar as well.
No, it's you who's lying... You cannot even remember a subject you're using as a troll ffs... You're one of those most pointless individuals I've ever had the misfortune to come across online you'd think you'd be somewhat clever due to your boulder head but that planet on your shoulders is full of water it seems... Have you ever been checked for wet brain?

That was...was...cute.

Now. Isn't there a woman you need to punch? Like your mum?
Boring... Now we've got a double bore since your fat fuck team mate has graced us with its presence... WET BRAIN WET BRAIN WET BRAIN na na na na naaaaaa! :facepalm:

I bet my "team mate" never hit a woman, tho.

Just sayin.
Touché
If I hit a woman I'd fucking brag about it because she'd have deserved it haha! Have you ever called Samaritans for help?

Flynn defends an abuser who brags about fake predatory behaviour, who has had restraining orders against him, whose ex girlfriend faked her death to get him to leave her the fuck alone.

Who said on FT that he can UNDERSTAND why my ex husband from 17 years ago drug me down the stairs by my hair when I was pregnant. Info HE posted about ME.

THEN this fucking unhinged retard RANTS and RAGES and calls it KARMA and wants ME to PAY some price because .....I ended shit with Scrotini and no one is allowed to do that peacefully. There has to be CONSEQUENCES.

But yeah Shamp you are a wOmAN bEaTeR and it's not okay because you arent on Team Scrotini.

Ahem...remember this:

You know.. "The small business oligarchy?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Barmitvahscape and mall cop Flynn are seven shades of batshit crazy.... how neither of them have been sectioned is beyond me or perhaps they have and they're both sat in the day room next to the window with a view, rocking violently backwards and forwards in between throwing their shit-filled diapers at the nurses.

Yet here you are posting unreal pictures claiming it's you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LMAO!!!

OUCH!

You can count to 20?

$3750

Oh?

Lol!

Bahahahaha.

Oh it's well beyond unhappy into full on cluster b psychosis.

They've attached themselves to me because me deciding to end my "communications" with Poofers "MASTER CONTENT TROLL" and focus on myself and maybe work on my marriage......it gave him a huge narc injury and made him feel like a fucking fool. Because HE kept blasting on about it on the internet.

They think THIS is how they try to make him look LESS like a fucktard. Yeah.

They are real legitimate psychos. They probably try to cast spells on me and everything :LOL3:
The whole board wishes you never went near Queen Fartini, their obsession is cringe worthy...

That we can agree on. But whores do what whores do.

Yes. They fuck married people as a MASTER TROLL to have something to talk about and then they waste years rage spamming about it on forums.

That's what disposable, retarded skanks who no one wants do.

They pawn their kids toys trying to win someone else's spouse with chicken and cigarettes. Then they cant even get it out themselves :LOL3:

Tell it to the "Small business oligarchy." I'm sure they care!

Lol!!!

STUPID!!-

Yo bitch, gimme some of ur dope!

Here...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LMAO!!!

OUCH!

You can count to 20?

$3750

Oh?

Lol!

Bahahahaha.

They've attached themselves to me because me deciding to end my "communications" with Poofers "MASTER CONTENT TROLL" and focus on myself and maybe work on my marriage......it gave him a huge narc injury and made him feel like a fucking fool. Because HE kept blasting on about it on the internet.

They are real legitimate psychos. They probably try to cast spells on me and everything :LOL3:
The whole board wishes you never went near Queen Fartini, their obsession is cringe worthy...

I KNOW.

It went from being a mild source of entertainment with some good jokes.

Now it's to the point where people are worried these stupid retarded psychos want to wear my skin like a Dovey robe and masturbate on my pictures while screaming about KARMA.
Yeah it's sad

Yeah and they think they are really doing something, too.

Total disconnect from reality.

It gets kinda scary when they start trying to look me up.....BUT I keep a record of unwanted contact AND I'm armed and neighbors know my trailor. We just recently installed video security too.

At least none of "us" are making up fake organizations to look smarter than "we" really are.

LINK me talking about a "small business oligarchy".

Then read Shamps post slowly

"
No, it's you who's lying... You cannot even remember a subject you're using as a troll ffs... You're one of those most pointless individuals I've ever had the misfortune to come across online you'd think you'd be somewhat clever due to your boulder head but that planet on your shoulders is full of water it seems... Have you ever been checked for wet brain?" ~ Shamp

Too bad you are way too fucking STUPID. Everyone sees your dumb ass as an unhinged, two bit shit troll with no fucking brain and no good material.

Oh. Now you're denying it?

Link it, stupid.

You are the only stupid fucktard who cant even read posts.

Why the fuck would anyone bother DENYING your retarded fucking delusions?

Look at Flynn.....too stupid to realize no one cares :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Barmitvahscape and mall cop Flynn are seven shades of batshit crazy.... how neither of them have been sectioned is beyond me or perhaps they have and they're both sat in the day room next to the window with a view, rocking violently backwards and forwards in between throwing their shit-filled diapers at the nurses.

Right, except you pulled that baseless no yUo accusation out of your hairy ass....

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

LMAO!!!

OUCH!

You can count to 20?

$3750

Oh?

Lol!

Bahahahaha.

I KNOW.

It went from being a mild source of entertainment with some good jokes.

Now it's to the point where people are worried these stupid retarded psychos want to wear my skin like a Dovey robe and masturbate on my pictures while screaming about KARMA.
Yeah it's sad

Yeah and they think they are really doing something, too.

Total disconnect from reality.

It gets kinda scary when they start trying to look me up.....BUT I keep a record of unwanted contact AND I'm armed and neighbors know my trailor. We just recently installed video security too.

At least none of "us" are making up fake organizations to look smarter than "we" really are.

LINK me talking about a "small business oligarchy".

Then read Shamps post slowly

"
No, it's you who's lying... You cannot even remember a subject you're using as a troll ffs... You're one of those most pointless individuals I've ever had the misfortune to come across online you'd think you'd be somewhat clever due to your boulder head but that planet on your shoulders is full of water it seems... Have you ever been checked for wet brain?" ~ Shamp

Too bad you are way too fucking STUPID. Everyone sees your dumb ass as an unhinged, two bit shit troll with no fucking brain and no good material.

Oh. Now you're denying it?

Link it, stupid.

You are the only stupid fucktard who cant even read posts.
s :LOL3:

You don't fink I read did shite dae ye?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

FaBdhhO.jpg
:LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FLYNN is gonna tell us what NORMAL people do.

Bahahahaha what a fucking dumb ass :LOL3:

That nutjob is about as opposite to "normal" as it gets.

Could you imagine if these psychopaths knew where I lived and had money? With the level of rage and sheer ENTITLEMENT and misogyny?

They would be trying to destroy the lives of my whole family.

Fuck head Flynn thinks this response is not just appropriate and called for but that its WORKING somehow. That's how next level unhinged and psycho they are. And stupid as fuck.

I see you're running from your "Small business oligarchy" comment. Why? Are you ashamed?

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

EVERYONE sees you AVOIDING posting the LINK.

Why?

You know you are fucking stupid?

I'd asked if you were ashamed but you are too fucking stupid to know you should be.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Right, except you pulled that baseless no yUo accusation out of your hairy ass....

Again. Why do my actions make you post fraudulent pictures?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Could you imagine if these psychopaths knew where I lived and had money? With the level of rage and sheer ENTITLEMENT and misogyny?

Fuck head Flynn thinks this response is not just appropriate and called for but that its WORKING somehow. That's how next level unhinged and psycho they are. And stupid as fuck.

I see you're running from your "Small business oligarchy" comment. Why? Are you ashamed?

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Why?

I'd asked if you were ashamed but you are too fucking stupid to know you should be.

Owned. Bitch.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Again. Why do my actions make you post fraudulent pictures?
JsGcW9P.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

FaBdhhO.jpg

So. That picture makes you assault women???

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Why?

HOW'S THAT FOR AVOIDING THE LINK???

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Why?

Owned. Bitch.

Now QUOTE the post with the post number.

You stupid fucking retard.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Does a "nutjob" post fake pictures of themselves?

Yes you do.....

That was a great "No YUo!"

So. That's your excuse for posting pictures that aren't you? Because allegedly I'm doing that?

Makes alot of sense.

Ask around which one of us is infamous for having a reputation as being a phony who uses fake pics...

It sure as hell isn't me.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

FaBdhhO.jpg

So. That picture makes you assault women???
ZCmWfdh.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Why?

NOW QUOTE the POST where I said "SMALL BUSINESS OLIGARCHY".

Fucking retard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Why?

Owned. Bitch.

Now QUOTE the post with the post number.

You stupid fucking retard.

POST #20

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Why?

NOW QUOTE the POST where I said "SMALL BUSINESS OLIGARCHY".

Fucking retard.

Post #20

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes you do.....

So. That's your excuse for posting pictures that aren't you? Because allegedly I'm doing that?

Makes alot of sense.

Ask around which one of us is infamous for having a reputation as being a phony who uses fake pics...

Flynn isnt a good troll at all so he grabs dumb shit to spam about and then claims to "own" people when they get irritated by the spam.

Bottom of the barrel trolling from a person too stupid to troll creatively.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yes you do.....

Makes alot of sense.

Flynn isnt a good troll at all so he grabs dumb shit to spam about and then claims to "own" people when they get irritated by the spam.

Bottom of the barrel trolling from a person too stupid to troll creatively.

Yeah, his seething butthurt and anger doesn't do him any favours either.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
WHERE ARE YOU DOVEY?

See. You. Are. Fucking. Stupid.

Look you fucking FAS inflicted mong.... you were told to QUOTE the POST where I said "small business oligarchy".

Posting a link to a LOTUS post more than once just further shows how fucking STUPID you are you cant follow basic directions.

Stupid fucking useless idiot.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
OWNED DOVEY said:
In other words I popped your bubble a bit?

Are you gonna fight the elderly small business owner ogilarchy when you are done here? Bezos probably wants to put a few more facists out of business since he has done so good this year. And unlike the man who runs the barber shop....Bezos voted left.

Take em down! Fight the power! Bezo will pay a living wage.....that slave driving capitalist lady who runs the flower shop says she cant! Clearly a corporate slave driver.

Flea is big tech monopoly. Who'd have thunk.