This thread is not about Dovey!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
WHERE ARE YOU DOVEY?

See. You. Are. Fucking. Stupid.

Look you fucking FAS inflicted mong.... you were told to QUOTE the POST where I said "small business oligarchy".

Posting a link to a LOTUS post more than once just further shows how fucking STUPID you are you cant follow basic directions.

Stupid fucking useless idiot.

SO. What was that about "The small business oligarchy???"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FLYNN is gonna tell us what NORMAL people do.

Bahahahaha what a fucking dumb ass :LOL3:

That nutjob is about as opposite to "normal" as it gets.

Does a "nutjob" post fake pictures of themselves?

Yes you do.....

That was a great "No YUo!"

So. That's your excuse for posting pictures that aren't you? Because allegedly I'm doing that?

Makes alot of sense.

Ask around which one of us is infamous for having a reputation as being a phony who uses fake pics...

It sure as hell isn't me.

Flynn isnt a good troll at all so he grabs dumb shit to spam about and then claims to "own" people when they get irritated by the spam.

Bottom of the barrel trolling from a person too stupid to troll creatively.

Yeah, his seething butthurt and anger doesn't do him any favours either.

I had no idea anyone could possibly have a THREE YEAR temper tantrum because of a romantic rejection.

I mean I knew there are people like this. I just think I would meet any.

Its fucking RAPEY, isnt it? How fucking mad and bitter they are and how they actually think they are entitled to REVENGE and to bring the KARMA.

Its past over the top insane.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yes you do.....

So. That's your excuse for posting pictures that aren't you? Because allegedly I'm doing that?

Makes alot of sense.

Ask around which one of us is infamous for having a reputation as being a phony who uses fake pics...

Flynn isnt a good troll at all so he grabs dumb shit to spam about and then claims to "own" people when they get irritated by the spam.

OWNED DOVEY SAYS WHAT said:
In other words I popped your bubble a bit?

Are you gonna fight the elderly small business owner ogilarchy when you are done here? Bezos probably wants to put a few more facists out of business since he has done so good this year. And unlike the man who runs the barber shop....Bezos voted left.

Take em down! Fight the power! Bezo will pay a living wage.....that slave driving capitalist lady who runs the flower shop says she cant! Clearly a corporate slave driver.

Flea is big tech monopoly. Who'd have thunk.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yes you do.....

Makes alot of sense.

Yeah, his seething butthurt and anger doesn't do him any favours either.

I had no idea anyone could possibly have a THREE YEAR temper tantrum because of a romantic rejection.

I mean I knew there are people like this. I just think I would meet any.

Its fucking RAPEY, isnt it? How fucking mad and bitter they are and how they actually think they are entitled to REVENGE and to bring the KARMA.

Its past over the top insane.

Dovey The Liar said:

Are you gonna fight the elderly small business owner ogilarchy when you are done here? Bezos probably wants to put a few more facists out of business since he has done so good this year. And unlike the man who runs the barber shop....Bezos voted left.

Take em down! Fight the power! Bezo will pay a living wage.....that slave driving capitalist lady who runs the flower shop says she cant! Clearly a corporate slave driver.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Why are you avoiding "The small business oligarchy" subject???

Self Owning Dovey said:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OWNED DOVEY said:

Holy FUCK you are STUPID.

Well folks there you have it. Flynn was confident enough in this post......which is OBVIOUS what's being said here .....that the stupid fuck just weeded through thread to show us how fucking DULL and INEPT he fucking is.

Okay stupid. Explain what is being talked about here. If you even CAN. Even a fucking CHIMP can identify WORDS.

Context and nuance is MUCH harder for the mentally handicapped like yourself.

Fucking RETARD.

Go on you drooling stupid ass moron. Explain what's being said here. LOL.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
OH. Dovey. You think I give you a bad time for your spelling and lies? You haven't seen anything yet.

Dovey OWNED said:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
OWNED DOVEY said:

Well folks there you have it. Flynn was confident enough in this post......which is OBVIOUS what's being said here .....that the stupid fuck just weeded through thread to show us how fucking DULL and INEPT he fucking is.

Okay stupid. Explain what is being talked about here. If you even CAN. Even a fucking CHIMP can identify WORDS.

Fucking RETARD.

So. I guess you never posted that. I'm just a liar, right???

Crying Dovey said:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So dumb fuck Flynn probably also thinks I actually called FLEA a "BIG TECH MONOPOLY" :LOL3:

How do you even explain to someone THIS fucking STUPID how they are fucking retarded without confusing them even MORE?

Bahahahahaha IDIOT.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OWNED DOVEY said:

Fucking RETARD.

Crying Dovey said:

No you are not imagining anything. You are just fucking impressively STUPID

:LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So, Dovey. Now it's about context. I can read and I'm "reading" that you're a bullshit artist.

Dumbass Dovey said:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So dumb fuck Flynn probably also thinks I actually called FLEA a "BIG TECH MONOPOLY" :LOL3:

How do you even explain to someone THIS fucking STUPID how they are fucking retarded without confusing them even MORE?

Bahahahahaha IDIOT.

Dovey said:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
OWNED DOVEY said:

Fucking RETARD.

Crying Dovey said:

DOVEY said:

OOPS!!-

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
all I see being posted is extreme resentment and hostility toward Dovey over something that happened 3 fucking years ago.

this appears to be all the content that is left in the "community".

BTW, Dexter died

Spoiler alert

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So. Dovey. You're saying you NEVER posted that, huh?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Even with the post and link and post number provided, you're still avoiding the subject.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OWNED DOVEY said:

Fucking RETARD.

Crying Dovey said:

DOVEY said:

OOPS!!-

Yep OOPS indeed.

Flynn.....you are a fucking moron. You are even stupider than I thought.

I WOULD be second hand embarrassed FOR you if you were not such an insane, unhinged hateful GHOUL.

Maybe someone will show up and explain your epic fucking error here for you since you dont even possess a 4th grade reading comprehension level.

Consider dropping this one, because when you try to pretend you were trolling this and you arent really illiterate.....you'll just look even dumber.

Fucking retard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So. Dovey. You're saying you NEVER posted that, huh?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Even with the post and link and post number provided, you're still avoiding the subject.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh AM I avoiding it?

There is nothing wrong with admitting you cant read, Flynn.

Just saying.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
all I see being posted is extreme resentment and hostility toward Dovey over something that happened 3 fucking years ago.

BTW, Dexter died

Spoiler alert

Seems apparent to me that Mongtini's bro is jelly that he wasn't the one who got to meet up with Dove and is using his pent up rage to attack her instead.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

BTW, Dexter died

Spoiler alert

Seems apparent to me that Mongtini's bro is jelly that he wasn't the one who got to meet up with Dove and is using his pent up rage to attack her instead.

You know it's both of them.

This one is Poofer. Using his signature lack of reading comprehension and saying "OOPS" because he thinks he has a "gotcha"

The dumb ass read my post and actually thinks I said "small business oligarchy" as if they exist and that I wasn't using OBVIOUS sarcasm.

Maybe since I was addressing Benzo and Lotus.....this fucking retard can get THEM to explain what was being said :LOL3:

What a fucking moron he is.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
OWNED DOVEY said:

Fucking RETARD.

Crying Dovey said:

DOVEY said:

OOPS!!-

Yep OOPS indeed.

Flynn.....you are a fucking moron. You are even stupider than I thought.

I WOULD be second hand embarrassed FOR you if you were not such an insane, unhinged hateful GHOUL.

Maybe someone will show up and explain your epic fucking error here for you since you dont even possess a 4th grade reading comprehension level.

Consider dropping this one, because when you try to pretend you were trolling this and you arent really illiterate.....you'll just look even dumber.

Fucking retard.
DOVEY said:

I guess I just imagined this!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

BTW, Dexter died

Spoiler alert

You know it's both of them.

This one is Poofer. Using his signature lack of reading comprehension and saying "OOPS" because he thinks he has a "gotcha"

The dumb ass read my post and actually thinks I said "small business oligarchy" as if they exist and that I wasn't using OBVIOUS sarcasm.

Maybe since I was addressing Benzo and Lotus.....this fucking retard can get THEM to explain what was being said :LOL3:

What a fucking moron he is.

What part of this am I getting confused???

Post #20

Dovey said:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Last edited:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

BTW, Dexter died

Spoiler alert

It's not hostility or resentment, just a commendable appreciation of simple fact. Flynn destroys Dovey, and all is well in the world again.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

BTW, Dexter died

Spoiler alert

Interesting, do you always require other posters to validate your posts?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

BTW, Dexter died

Spoiler alert

Interesting, do you always require other posters to validate your posts?

The short answer?

YES!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I own you Dovey.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Everyone owns Dovey, she is part of the proletariats relief package.

Pretentious arsewipe.

By pretentious I merely am left to assume that because you cannot keep up, I should slow down?

I'd punch your face in if I saw you speak down like that to someone. I would kick your pimply arse out of the labour party...

I don't vote Labour...and while we are fantasising, when did you ever beat anyone up on a forum?