This thread is not about Dovey!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
all I see being posted is extreme resentment and hostility toward Dovey over something that happened 3 fucking years ago.

this appears to be all the content that is left in the "community".

BTW, Dexter died

Spoiler alert

Seems apparent to me that Mongtini's bro is jelly that he wasn't the one who got to meet up with Dove and is using his pent up rage to attack her instead.

Maybe since I was addressing Benzo and Lotus.....this fucking retard can get THEM to explain what was being said :LOL3:

Interesting, do you always require other posters to validate your posts?

The short answer?

YES!

It was in my own defence, obviously rhetorical.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
all I see being posted is extreme resentment and hostility toward Dovey over something that happened 3 fucking years ago.

BTW, Dexter died

Spoiler alert

Seems apparent to me that Mongtini's bro is jelly that he wasn't the one who got to meet up with Dove and is using his pent up rage to attack her instead.

Maybe since I was addressing Benzo and Lotus.....this fucking retard can get THEM to explain what was being said :LOL3:

Interesting, do you always require other posters to validate your posts?

The short answer?

YES!

It was in my own defence, obviously rhetorical.

Obviously.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

BTW, Dexter died

Spoiler alert

Its rapey as fuck. This unhinged retard has literally been RAGING at me. Saying someone shoot me. That I deserve KARMA. All this angry, next level unhinged anger.

And why?

Because i had consensual sex with other men. And FLYNN thinks i fucking OWE him something because of it.

Like my BODY was Flynns and that I WRONGED him by fucking Big 11 years ago in a relationship and this regretful and short "thing" with Kevin.

This unhinged piece of psycho retarded SHIT thinks I need to pay for that. As if Flynn is the fucking boss and dictator of MY body.

And this raging stupid fuck thinks its "kicking ass" and "bringing karma" because he is too fucking stupid to understand how this actually looks in reality to normal adults.

They both look like scorned stupid psychopaths with an awkward large amount of hate and hostility because I chose to stop seeing "poofer" and work on my marriage with my husband.

And now because I said this, Scrotini will pop in to claim "meltdown" or tell us....yet again...how hard I got trolled and how gullible I was and how I'm a grown ass woman who "got played" while Flynn screams and cries about how it's all my fault and how DARE I want my husband over this scum bag.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

BTW, Dexter died

Spoiler alert

Its rapey as fuck. This unhinged retard has literally been RAGING at me. Saying someone shoot me. That I deserve KARMA. All this angry, next level unhinged anger.

And why?

Because i had consensual sex with other men. And FLYNN thinks i fucking OWE him something because of it.

Like my BODY was Flynns and that I WRONGED him by fucking Big 11 years ago in a relationship and this regretful and short "thing" with Kevin.

This unhinged piece of psycho retarded SHIT thinks I need to pay for that. As if Flynn is the fucking boss and dictator of MY body.

And this raging stupid fuck thinks its "kicking ass" and "bringing karma" because he is too fucking stupid to understand how this actually looks in reality to normal adults.

They both look like scorned stupid psychopaths with an awkward large amount of hate and hostility because I chose to stop seeing "poofer" and work on my marriage with my husband.

And now because I said this, Scrotini will pop in to claim "meltdown" or tell us....yet again...how hard I got trolled and how gullible I was and how I'm a grown ass woman who "got played" while Flynn screams and cries about how it's all my fault and how DARE I want my husband over this scum bag.

How come you can't address your own post???

Post #20

LMFAO!!!

RETARD!!!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

BTW, Dexter died

Spoiler alert

Wait, are you saying that you went horizontal wiff Kev?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I own you Dovey.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Everyone owns Dovey, she is part of the proletariats relief package.

Pretentious arsewipe.

By pretentious I merely am left to assume that because you cannot keep up, I should slow down?

I'd punch your face in if I saw you speak down like that to someone. I would kick your pimply arse out of the labour party...

I don't vote Labour...and while we are fantasising, when did you ever beat anyone up on a forum?

Look at this level of delusion on display. He actually believes people are getting beat up on the forum.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Honestly?

I don't know HOW to explain basic reading comprehension on a level this fucking LOW.

You go on and keep hysterically bragging about being the only one too fucking stupid to get what is being said them.

This is so dumb that even if you are faking being this stupid.....its still because you are stupid as fuck.

Its fabulous that you really think you GOT ME on this :LOL3:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I own you Dovey.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Pretentious arsewipe.

By pretentious I merely am left to assume that because you cannot keep up, I should slow down?

I'd punch your face in if I saw you speak down like that to someone. I would kick your pimply arse out of the labour party...

I don't vote Labour...

riiiiiight.... as Twap would say.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Honestly?

I don't know HOW to explain basic reading comprehension on a level this fucking LOW.

You go on and keep hysterically bragging about being the only one too fucking stupid to get what is being said them.

This is so dumb that even if you are faking being this stupid.....its still because you are stupid as fuck.

I did get you. Your sad excuses are what they are. You're soooo fucking stupid not to think people haven't looked at your retarded post. The one YOU DENIED EVER POSTING!

Just a reminder. It's post #20

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Tell me Dovey. Am I lying? Tell me I'm lying and that you NEVER posted this.

Maybe Poofer held you at dickpoint and made you type this.

Remember it's post #20

Fucking retard!

I'm telling you, you are a retard.

Tell you what. Turn this into a thread so everyone can see it :LOL3:

Show the board how DUMB I am that I CLEARLY think a "small business oligarchy" is a thing. Do it

Own me Flynn.

You fucking retarded loser.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Tell me Dovey. Am I lying? Tell me I'm lying and that you NEVER posted this.

Maybe Poofer held you at dickpoint and made you type this.

Remember it's post #20

Fucking retard!

I'm telling you, you are a retard.

Tell you what. Turn this into a thread so everyone can see it :LOL3:

Show the board how DUMB I am that I CLEARLY think a "small business oligarchy" is a thing. Do it

Own me Flynn.

You fucking retarded loser.

So. I guess only non-retards pist retarded shit like this???

Post #20

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Who's the liar NOW, RETARD!!!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I own you Dovey.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Pretentious arsewipe.

I don't vote Labour...

riiiiiight.... as Twap would say.

I don't vote Labour though, whatever Twap say's... that's just a fact.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

BTW, Dexter died

Spoiler alert

It was a good ending for that reason. It did not need to return again.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I own you Dovey.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Pretentious arsewipe.

I don't vote Labour...and while we are fantasising, when did you ever beat anyone up on a forum?

Look at this level of delusion on display. He actually believes people are getting beat up on the forum.

But they are, I slap you about in PM as you beg my attention there, what is it 5 posts today, and Flynn is hard at work here. It's simple Karma.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
First you deny EVER posting this, then it's everyone else's fault that can't read. Is that how your story goes?

Post #20

What I find amusing is that she's still pissed off and cursing like a trucker and this started Saturday, I believe it was Saturday.

I touched upon that. It really doesn't matter how Dovey posts, because stupid is STUPID. As you can see after outting her, now she's really enraged! Next, Dovey will blame God that I am alive and well.

She's trying to be me. What she doesn't realize is that she needs a brain first to be able to pull that off.

God. Don't even get me started when she mispelled, "potato."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Honestly?

I did get you. Your sad excuses are what they are. You're soooo fucking stupid not to think people haven't looked at your retarded post. The one YOU DENIED EVER POSTING!

Just a reminder. It's post #20

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Oh should make a thread with this "GOT YA" you have here.

Be sure to include

1. What I was denying

2. Specifically what you have been accusing

3. And my post here

Come on. Show the board how OWNED I am.

Bahahahaha fucking retard.