This thread is not about Dovey!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Things that happen when you have Poofer for a sperm donor and he borrows your switch to play tetris

20220111-234327.jpg

Bahahaha.

Retard.

And yeah the fact HIS kids switch ended up dangling over a toilet to the amusement of a message board because HE pawned it and left it IS his fault. I never should have had it. Idiot. This NEVER would have happened if he was responsible for his own choice. Lmao.

All this pain and rage is your own gotdamn stupid retarded fault for being an entitled loser.

Figure it out.

Sure, Dovey. Dodge the question of why you like taking photos of human waste.

That's very typical of you. It comes as no surprise that crass and uneducated person like yourself would do some shit like that. (Pun intended)

I'm sure in the back of that marble sized reptile brain of yours, you're trying to figure out who you can blame, right after you work out the difference between, "fish" and "phish."

Yanno???

I think it's more interesting to talk about how Poofer contacted "HIPPA agents" and was placed in a protection program and how if his ex didnt stop talking to me she was get arrested for "conspiring against a federal witness" and how his KIDS needed to know that me and their mom were gonna have him ASSASSINATED.

Bahahahahaha :LOL3: :LOL3:

Its gotta be rough having a schizophrenic father.

Especailly one who asks to borrow your switch to play tetris and it ends up getting hung over a toilet by a random crazy woman he met online that he was trying to fuck for content on a forum.

L. M. A. O!

LUL wut??? Shartini went into witness protection because he thought 2 females were gonna cause him harm? :LOL3:

OMG I NEED to tell this story. The fucking aftermath this wackjob went through after harrassing my job was INCREDIBLE :LOL3:

He literally went on a manic 3 week long break where he was blowing up his ex wifes messages telling her everything from "you bitches need to get me" to "you are gonna get arrested for conspiring against a federal witness if you dont stop talking to her"

Then he told his KIDS that ME and their MOM were plotting to assassinate him. Like he legit harrassed his KIDS with this shit.

Mental illness should NOT be that hilarious.

Remember, people. The Poofer MADE Dovey DO IT. He must have power over Dovey as she can't fight off the buffoon known as the Poofer.

It's ALWAYS the Poofers fault.

Yanno???

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
kids he was in a "federal witness protection program" that he was placed in by HIPPA agents and if his ex didnt stop talking to me she would get arrested for "conspiring against a federal witness".

I’m done with the internet today:LOL3::LOL3:

He had a fucking full on manic psychotic episode over this :LOL3: :LOL3:

I KNOW I shouldnt laugh about it but fuuuucckkk lol

The assasination thing had me and GB DYING lmao

Sure. You. Are.

Now "you're done" because I touched on a subject that you can't worm your way out of?

"Terf warrior queen?" More like shit picture taking retard.

Yanno???

Nah. I've already told people who asked about the picture what it was and what happened.

It's not worth sitting here explaining simple shit to YOU as if you have some credibility or power in this exchange.

You believe what the fuck you want. You've proven years ago you are a fucking unhinged retard and you deserve the rage you feel and the self loathing.

I'm perfectly good with it all. Im not the one raging online for years over something I did to myself like you and that fucking loser who pawns his kids toys and tries to get people fired because he is spiteful, entitled and petty.

And psychotic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Things that happen when you have Poofer for a sperm donor and he borrows your switch to play tetris

20220111-234327.jpg

Bahahaha.

Retard.

And yeah the fact HIS kids switch ended up dangling over a toilet to the amusement of a message board because HE pawned it and left it IS his fault. I never should have had it. Idiot. This NEVER would have happened if he was responsible for his own choice. Lmao.

All this pain and rage is your own gotdamn stupid retarded fault for being an entitled loser.

Figure it out.

That's very typical of you. It comes as no surprise that crass and uneducated person like yourself would do some shit like that. (Pun intended)

I'm sure in the back of that marble sized reptile brain of yours, you're trying to figure out who you can blame, right after you work out the difference between, "fish" and "phish."

Yanno???

I think it's more interesting to talk about how Poofer contacted "HIPPA agents" and was placed in a protection program and how if his ex didnt stop talking to me she was get arrested for "conspiring against a federal witness" and how his KIDS needed to know that me and their mom were gonna have him ASSASSINATED.

Especailly one who asks to borrow your switch to play tetris and it ends up getting hung over a toilet by a random crazy woman he met online that he was trying to fuck for content on a forum.

L. M. A. O!

LUL wut??? Shartini went into witness protection because he thought 2 females were gonna cause him harm? :LOL3:

OMG I NEED to tell this story. The fucking aftermath this wackjob went through after harrassing my job was INCREDIBLE :LOL3:

He literally went on a manic 3 week long break where he was blowing up his ex wifes messages telling her everything from "you bitches need to get me" to "you are gonna get arrested for conspiring against a federal witness if you dont stop talking to her"

Then he told his KIDS that ME and their MOM were plotting to assassinate him. Like he legit harrassed his KIDS with this shit.

Remember, people. The Poofer MADE Dovey DO IT. He must have power over Dovey as she can't fight off the buffoon known as the Poofer.

Yanno???

Made me do WHAT?

Give a kids Switch back to him because he couldnt? :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
kids he was in a "federal witness protection program" that he was placed in by HIPPA agents and if his ex didnt stop talking to me she would get arrested for "conspiring against a federal witness".

Sure. You. Are.

Now "you're done" because I touched on a subject that you can't worm your way out of?

Yanno???

Nah. I've already told people who asked about the picture what it was and what happened.

It's not worth sitting here explaining simple shit to YOU as if you have some credibility or power in this exchange.

You believe what the fuck you want. You've proven years ago you are a fucking unhinged retard and you deserve the rage you feel and the self loathing.

I'm perfectly good with it all. Im not the one raging online for years over something I did to myself like you and that fucking loser who pawns his kids toys and tries to get people fired because he is spiteful, entitled and petty.

And psychotic.

Nice try.

No. Actually you're not "good with it" or your dumbass wouldn't be out here rationalizing why it's always a good idea taking pictures of people's bowel movements.

Nice try though, retard.

Yanno???

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Blandscape is tossing out first names in pm like candy. What a tard.

It's really bizzare lmao

I showed your avatar to someone. They said you looked like Yoko Ono.

bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah. A talentless Yoko Ono, that got fired from a job for taking pictures of bowel movements.

Larf!!!

She's such a fucking retard.

I didnt get fired.

Where did you get that?

Oh wait. Because the ex wife told him that to get him to stop harrassing me at work?

Oh yeah. I'll include that one bahahahaha

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

20220111-234327.jpg

Bahahaha.

Retard.

Figure it out.

Yanno???

L. M. A. O!

Yanno???

Made me do WHAT?

Give a kids Switch back to him because he couldnt? :LOL3:

Do you like fecal matter? Do you like looking at it? Have you by chance tasted what human waste tastes like?

Oh. Wait. It's the Poofers fault that you are infatuated with pictures of shit, right?

Yanno???

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sure. You. Are.

Yanno???

And psychotic.

Nice try.

No. Actually you're not "good with it" or your dumbass wouldn't be out here rationalizing why it's always a good idea taking pictures of people's bowel movements.

Nice try though, retard.

Yanno???

Idiot NO ONE discussed this until you show up screaming and melting over it and WE discuss it to LAUGH.

You are too stupid to notice because your psycho self is all full of entitled anger and you cant see what a massive joke you are.

Retard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It's really bizzare lmao

Yeah. A talentless Yoko Ono, that got fired from a job for taking pictures of bowel movements.

Larf!!!

I didnt get fired.

Where did you get that?

Oh wait. Because the ex wife told him that to get him to stop harrassing me at work?

Now. You're lying.

I guess that's about on par with a person taking pictures of shit.

Yanno???

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Sure. You. Are.

Yanno???

And psychotic.

Nice try.

Nice try though, retard.

Yanno???

Idiot NO ONE discussed this until you show up screaming and melting over it and WE discuss it to LAUGH.

You are too stupid to notice because your psycho self is all full of entitled anger and you cant see what a massive joke you are.

Retard.

I'm sorry, but I'm not the one taking photos of other people's shit.

Nice try though, you illiterate retard.

Yanno???

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What does that have to do with Dovey taking pictures of shit?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

20220111-234327.jpg

Bahahaha.

Retard.

Figure it out.

Yanno???

L. M. A. O!

He probably didn't want Dovey taking pictures of his shit. Can't blame the guy.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I have been partaking in this for a long time, and the only fing that I can discern is that Dovey ejaculates.... every time she tries to make sense.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Sure. You. Are.

Yanno???

And psychotic.

Nice try.

Nice try though, retard.

Yanno???

Retard.

Now it's my fault that Dovey got caught taking photos of other people's bowel movements.

Yanno???

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Well it is what it is Flynn.

I suspect Dovey of buying a bus ticket to Tennessee, and being murdered in the broom cupboard during a tryst wiff Colonel Spunkbucket....using the monkey wrench and forlorn hope that the rosser's in Tennessee cannot keep up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bahahaha

That fucking retard trying so hard to make people care about the picture :LOL3:

Stupid fucking psycho idiot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's really bizzare lmao

Larf!!!

I didnt get fired.

Where did you get that?

Now. You're lying.

Yanno???

Lying about what?

Oh lord no I've got the entire convo still bahahaha

You know her telling him I was crying and hysterical....lost my job? Yeah that was make him knock it off and give up harrassing people. Didnt work because he is a psycho. So I quit.

She quit a job too because of him

Scrotini is SUCH a WINNER

Fucking retard lol

All because the discarded fucking loser had to depend on other people to fix his selfish fuck up.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Did Poarkzilla just diss Dove's pic?

WAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

At least Lily's picture is real. Unlike yours.

You do realise that this latest rage frenzy of yours, which has spanned the last 48 hrs or so, has completely and utterly destroyed the credibility of your claim, where you purport to be some random female, who barely knows Mongtini....

You clearly have a vested interest in defending his honour and attacking anyone who mocks the bloated fag, which goes far beyond the normal behaviour of a concerned "e-friend" and is more like the actions of a (twin?) brother.

LOL @ you both for being so transparent and thin skinned.

Oh well, you had a good run, I guess.

RIP Flynn.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It's really bizzare lmao

Larf!!!

I didnt get fired.

Where did you get that?

Now. You're lying.

Yanno???

Lying about what?

Oh lord no I've got the entire convo still bahahaha

You know her telling him I was crying and hysterical....lost my job? Yeah that was make him knock it off and give up harrassing people. Didnt work because he is a psycho. So I quit.

She quit a job too because of him

Scrotini is SUCH a WINNER

Fucking retard lol

All because the discarded fucking loser had to depend on other people to fix his selfish fuck up.

At least I've never had to take photos of other people's shit, then get caught and then fired from a job. Only a fucking moron does that.

Yanno???