Factory Bastard
:LOL3:

That is hilarious, I am such a fan of your work have been for awhile now LMFAO
You are by far the best internetter ive read
I wish to fuck I’d have been mentioned but maybe next time

Admin.

Excuse me, while I kiss the Karma!
☠️Private Forum Access
Gained 50lbs more pounds posting this. Get help.
rV24ooL.gif

RCM

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Suck my fat dick ReCtuM.
Its always been known you are a dude on this and any Oak profile. Fucking faggot and imaginary life. You probably killed Flynn because she was getting more attention than you. Go to Gaza proclaiming your faggoty ass shit. See how long you last. You wouldnt.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Its always been known you are a dude on this and any Oak profile. Fucking faggot and imaginary life. You probably killed Flynn because she was getting more attention than you. Go to Gaza proclaiming your faggoty ass shit. See how long you last. You wouldnt.

Yep, you got it, Sparky.

RCM

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
And ones like you ride their favourite dildo off into the sunset

giddyYUP :LOL3:
You know that pain you've been having? I hope someone comes up behind you and stabs you exactly where that pain is a thousand times over while he rapes you. Some on this planet say you deserve worse.. that random dude will keep on stabbing and raping your corpse. Than..? dump ya a ditch somewhere. You won't ever be remembered by any way by any one so.. Whatever to what's left of you. That person should be awarded millions of dollars as well for cleaning up some of scum off the streets.

Admin.

Excuse me, while I kiss the Karma!
☠️Private Forum Access
You know that pain you've been having? I hope someone comes up behind you and stabs you exactly where that pain is a thousand times over while he rapes you. Some on this planet say you deserve worse.. that random dude will keep on stabbing and raping your corpse. Than..? dump ya a ditch somewhere. You won't ever be remembered by any way by any one so.. Whatever to what's left of you. That person should be awarded millions of dollars as well for cleaning up some of scum off the streets.
I don’t think you could be any fatter or gayer if you tried but keep trying, never quit!

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
Shuddup Marvin