Throat-punching Krieg!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I must say, hearing Shakespeare come out the arse of that bald and ageing cunt would be a laugh and a half. One massive heel kick into his throat and Shakespeare would be bleeding out his arse in a fucking string quartet!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I must say, hearing Shakespeare come out the arse of that bald and ageing cunt would be a laugh and a half. One massive heel kick into his throat and Shakespeare would be bleeding out his arse in a fucking string quartet!
Krief is a mega scum!

And you suck too, betamale

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why are you thinking about his arse anyway ?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Krief is a mega scum!

And you suck too, betamale
Lol...anything to provoke a response China!

YOu creepy peado. Thinking about doxing you. Sick freak!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I give up! I have little time for forums these days. The reason why I chose that fuckwit Krieg to provoke was to stir a reaction with the latched-mouth anus-suckers that bow down to the old goat.

I’m a troll. I will fuck Scouses’ chin dimple in for fun if it stirs a reaction! Lololololol