US Army Veteran Fighting Alongside Ukrainian Fighters, Gets His War Face On thinking about Punching Out Tucker Carlson.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
US Army veteran who has volunteered to fight in Ukraine says he amps himself up for battle by thinking about 'punchable' Tucker Carlson

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

623f09e4a2e45b0019508e09

Now let us hear the woeful cries of the Tuckerphiles on the board.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What a loser.

"I'm gonna go fight for an authoritarian country against another authoritarian country while day dreaming about using violence against Americans who dont agree with muh polly ticks!"

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
What a loser.

"I'm gonna go fight for an authoritarian country against another authoritarian country while day dreaming about using violence against Americans who dont agree with muh polly ticks!"

Shouldn't you be rifling your neighbors glove boxes for some Kratom Kash?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We should pay for this guys citizenship in the Ukraine and terminate his "American" act. Since he hates America and wants to go bleed for elites.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What a loser.

I dont know, Admin. You tell me what I should be doing that is sync with whatever ignorant and hatefilled stereotype you are mentally masturbating over because your dumb fucking views cant stand scrunity?

What safe place are you needing to run to? The one where I'm injecting kratom and thusly you dont have to deal with the reality I just shoved up your leftarded mangina?

I cant wait until the day you guys realize you are the poors and nothing but trash that eats to the ones whose narratives you spew with out shame or self awareness.

Maybe go join this anti American piece of shit traitor and fight the war no one but the wealthy wants while bragging about wanting violence against Americans.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
someone should get Tuck a Flo bee ... ffs that quaff LOL

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
What a loser.

I dont know, Admin. You tell me what I should be doing that is sync with whatever ignorant and hatefilled stereotype you are mentally masturbating over because your dumb fucking views cant stand scrunity?

What safe place are you needing to run to? The one where I'm injecting kratom and thusly you dont have to deal with the reality I just shoved up your leftarded mangina?

I cant wait until the day you guys realize you are the poors and nothing but trash that eats to the ones whose narratives you spew with out shame or self awareness.

Maybe go join this anti American piece of shit traitor and fight the war no one but the wealthy wants while bragging about wanting violence against Americans.
You could start by not paying attention to retardized right wing "pundits" The President of Ukraine Was Elected in a free and fair election, without all the opponents in the election either Dead or in the Gulags. His predecessor Poroshenko is still alive and well, and is rooting Ukraine on, in its defense against the foreign invaders.