Lotus gonna answer to The INCEL Army!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
These men are total psychopaths. Several of them are even child rapists.

I found an incel board that was blatantly pro rape. I read a few things and noped right on outta there.....it was so....SO disturbing.

My husband almost took away my internet access it was so bad I had to talk about it lol.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I found an incel board that was blatantly pro rape. I read a few things and noped right on outta there.....it was so....SO disturbing.

My husband almost took away my internet access it was so bad I had to talk about it lol.
Sounds like a great place for a raid!!! :LOL3: I might even dress up as an e-woman and risk an e-burning at the stake for that shit!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sounds like a great place for a raid!!! :LOL3: I might even dress up as an e-woman and risk an e-burning at the stake for that shit!

I cant join that one. It really was too much for me. I already have PTSD because of ...that.

I'll laugh when you guys go and hang back to see how it goes though lol.

Or maybe I can join and see how much rage I can vent before I get banned :D

Lemme find it. Seriously Lok it's horrible.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I suspect much of what is said on places like that is just for shock value and to impress their peers. In reality I doubt many of them would have it in them to assault a female and would probably clam up and flee at the prospect of interacting with one.

Remember this is the internet and people have a tendancy to bend the truth a tad Lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I suspect much of what is said on places like that is just for shock value and to impress their peers. In reality I doubt many of them would have it in them to assault a female and would probably clam up and flee at the prospect of interacting with one.

Remember this is the internet and people have a tendancy to bend the truth a tad Lol.

Oh I know. It's still ....yuck. One guy was talking about his 4 year old cousin "already learning to be a tease".....I mean it was revolting.

It's not an easily found site. I cant even remember how I found it.....I was linked on a reddit board of short guys. Yeah. A reddit for short men lol.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

that's seadusky's crew