Look at this Black Guy punching an Asian woman

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
To be true to the title

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Literally tons of videos showing black men attacking Asain women. I accidently slipped one of the many videos of black citizens attacking asain men as well and decided meh...leave it. This sort of presentation ONLY works when you literally never see what you claim you have.

So the only way this level sarcasm works would be if you never saw black men punching asains.....but frequently saw white men doing it.

So if I posted "oh look, Trump supporters burning down a black owned business" and you opened the thread to see "NM....just antifa/blm again" and then footage from Kenosha....THAT would work. Because you never see Trump supporters burning down black businesses. You DO see far left mobs doing it frequently.

This is just dumb, incoherent and ill informed.

Better luck next time with the racist shit. This is why lefties cant meme.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought the States seemed like a violent country when I lived there 30 years ago. Must be worse now. I was attacked or mugged a couple of times too.

Mind you Canada's becoming more like the US today. We've become a rougher less forgiving society as well.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I thought the States seemed like a violent country when I lived there 30 years ago. Must be worse now. I was attacked or mugged a couple of times too.

Mind you Canada's becoming more like the US today. We've become a rougher less forgiving society as well.

Unforgiving hatred is part of the revolution.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've never been confronted by actual violence in all of my life. Not once. I've had bigots attack me verbally, but it's only been a handful of times in my life. Two were when I was a minor, the others as an adult.

I ignored it and got away. I had my children to protect and acting the fool too wasn't what I wanted to model. We talked about it later at home.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can't even make out that grainy shot in the OP. The clear video certainly doesn't show what the OP claims. Just some crazy chick harassing a person.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Unforgiving hatred is part of the revolution.

Way too much emphasis on material wealth.

Plus the Internet & Social Media is ruining us because it makes us aspire to ideals which are unrealistic or don't exist.

For example I noticed that even the most beautiful women used to have slight imperfections but now thanks to plastic surgery & photoshopping they fixed that.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This thread reminds me of #stopasianhate which liberals promoted and then suddenly dropped when virtually all of it, by vast margins, we are talking 95% plus, of the videos and charges were of blacks attacking Asians mostly women.

Crime stats do not lie no matter how much Poark wishes they did.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This thread remaind me of #stopasianhate which liberals promoted and then suddenly dropped when virtually all of it, by vast margins, we are talking 95% plus, of the videos and charges were of blacks attacking Asians mostly women.

How many Asians have Blacks murdered? I see where a white guy murdered Asian women at salons. Can you show how many Asians have been murdered by blacks in a mass murder?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Suspect charged with killing 8 in Atlanta-area shootings that targeted Asian-run spas

Yeah, it happens though it is worth noting whites make up 70% of the population and only commit around 20% of the violent crime. Much, much, much lower crime rates compared to blacks (58% of murders) or Hispanics.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This thread remaind me of #stopasianhate which liberals promoted and then suddenly dropped when virtually all of it, by vast margins, we are talking 95% plus, of the videos and charges were of blacks attacking Asians mostly women.

How many Asians have Blacks murdered? I see where a white guy murdered Asian women at salons. Can you show how many Asians have been murdered by blacks in a mass murder?

No doubt a massive number. As blacks make up 13% of the population yet commit 58% of all murders.

Facts aren't your strong point, are they?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No doubt a massive number. As blacks make up 13% of the population yet commit 57% of all murders.

Oh there is doubt. Prove that Blacks murder Asians that is motivated by racial animus. I'll wait.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol! The goal posts are shifting. BTW not only do blacks commit the majority of murders they also co.mit the majority of mass shootings as defined as three or more people shot in one event. You will notice left wing sources love to lie about that and try to excluding gang related mass shootings because, well, the truth doesn't fit their narrative.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol! The goal posts are shifting. BTW not only do blacks commit the majority of murders they also co.mit the majority of mass shootings as defined as three or more people shot in one event. You will notice left wing sources love to lie about that and try to excluding gang related mass shootings because, well, the truth doesn't fit their narrative.

The goal posts are not shifting. This is about violence motivated by racial animus. You have yet to prove that blacks commit crime based on racial animus at rate higher than anyone.

They might commit more crime, but you have 0 evidence that it's motivated by racial hatred. Most crime committed by blacks is because of the War on Drugs, drugs are a criminal enterprise.

Now, the onus is on you to prove that they get involved in crime, not for economic benefit, but because they hate other races. Go on, do it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why is your nose growing Poark? Yes, you're shifting goal posts left and right as you get verbally smacked around and made to look like the ignorant person you are.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is your nose growing Poark? Yes, you're shifting goal posts left and right as you get verbally smacked around and made to look like the ignorant person you are.

I know you can't prove that blacks commit most crime because of racial hatred. Thanks for playing, hope you get a better hand next time.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Isn't it funny that most American, including most black Americans, say that Blacks are more racist than Whites or Hispanics? There have been several studies which also show blacks are the most racist group in America. Again, you seem very bad at this.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Isn't it funny that most American, including most black Americans, say that Blacks are more racist than Whites or Hispanics? There have been several studies which also show blacks are the most racist group in America. Again, you seem very bad at this.

Most Americans are going to blame others for their own feelings. It's called projection. It's a very common psychological concept, Overdone.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The entire political left is based upon projection. Theor entire world view is racist yet they accuse everyone else of being racist. Your garbage post still doesn't deal with the fact that the majority of blacks admit blacks are the most racist.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Suspect charged with killing 8 in Atlanta-area shootings that targeted Asian-run spas

Yeah, it happens though it is worth noting whites make up 70% of the population and only commit around 20% of the violent crime. Much, much, much lower crime rates compared to blacks (58% of murders) or Hispanics.

Seriously, don't expect that low IQ, clueless fat bitch to understand any of that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Not to mention her little transgender helper Aidsman, who is following her around with regular refreshments from McDonalds, Taco Bell and Subway to keep her calorie levels high and also bolster her confidence by randomly plus repping her posts.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If you talk about it you are a "racist" too.

Which is fucking stupid, how do you even work on actual solutions if you cant even talk about the problem? Its racist to ignore it. Period.