Today - December 14 2020

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh, and let us not forget the bias and partisanship of the media who buried the Hunter Biden laptop story and the Joe Biden corruption story along with the absolute censorship by all major social media platforms. The law must be changed to restore the fairness doctrine and social media must be related to be common carriers and nothing else. Our democracy depends upon it.

This election was truly exceptionally close, anyone who says otherwise is a moron, plus six percent of Biden voters said they wouldn't have voted for him if they knew about his corruption scandals. That would have made it twice the "landslide" (meaning still not a landslide) in the other direction. So, yes, media did indeed flip this election with their partisanship and bias and, no, we should not allow them to do such things; they show just be neutral prese terms of information.
Please STFU, ya idjit. Ya biased, partisan idjit - who is faaaar from being above partisanship, and clearly very biased.

Oh, in all seriousness though. I'm very impressed with your maturity, and uber keen insights..

Hyper partisan is upset someone speaks truth to him. What a non-surprise. :rolleyes:

Even leftist Sanders supporters know getting Biden is a really bad fucking deal.

This who they are happy about getting into the WH.

At least Trump was coming with the Platinum plan, lowered medical costs and ending the wars.

Smh.

Oh crikey a leaked audio!!! Quick launch 40 or 50 Congressional Hearings stat! This is Ben Ghazi on steroids!

What if they find out I'm not thrilled with Biden, or the modern Democrap Party?
Would that blow my whole "troll"? (bitesfingernailsdowntoknuckles smiley)

And what if one day you find out that's the same reason tens of millions voted for Trump?

I would feel sorry for those people. Especially those suckers who sent the fool money, after the writing on the wall Was clear. How much did you send Amiga?

Seaboob, how is this comment at all relevant to the discussion?

Exactly what does this have to with anything being said?

What I have or have not donated to is not at all relevant to the discussion and is....frankly....no ones business.

From now on, when you come in with shitty, irrelevant personal insults that have nothing to do with what's being said, I'm not even going to respond.

When you can respond respectfully with a post that is about what is being said, then I'll respond.

Apparently no one should expect you to pick up your knuckles and engage others with opposing opinions in any meaningful way because you are not able to do that.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So because you are unaware of Bidens 47 year history serving in politics.... instead of listening you just jump to a jab about the fucking pizzagate conspiracy.

Are you guys ever capable of having civil discourse about important things that impact all of us? Or is it just your tribe against our tribe all the time?

You can't talk to "you guys" when you're only responding to one of us at a time. And actually, even though this isn't my question, I was under the impression Biden's political history was 49 years. Are you using an old cheat sheet, maybe?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, and let us not forget the bias and partisanship of the media who buried the Hunter Biden laptop story and the Joe Biden corruption story along with the absolute censorship by all major social media platforms. The law must be changed to restore the fairness doctrine and social media must be related to be common carriers and nothing else. Our democracy depends upon it.

This election was truly exceptionally close, anyone who says otherwise is a moron, plus six percent of Biden voters said they wouldn't have voted for him if they knew about his corruption scandals. That would have made it twice the "landslide" (meaning still not a landslide) in the other direction. So, yes, media did indeed flip this election with their partisanship and bias and, no, we should not allow them to do such things; they show just be neutral prese terms of information.
Please STFU, ya idjit. Ya biased, partisan idjit - who is faaaar from being above partisanship, and clearly very biased.

Oh, in all seriousness though. I'm very impressed with your maturity, and uber keen insights..

Hyper partisan is upset someone speaks truth to him. What a non-surprise. :rolleyes:

Even leftist Sanders supporters know getting Biden is a really bad fucking deal.

At least Trump was coming with the Platinum plan, lowered medical costs and ending the wars.

Smh.

Oh crikey a leaked audio!!! Quick launch 40 or 50 Congressional Hearings stat! This is Ben Ghazi on steroids!

What if they find out I'm not thrilled with Biden, or the modern Democrap Party?

And what if one day you find out that's the same reason tens of millions voted for Trump?

I would feel sorry for those people. Especially those suckers who sent the fool money, after the writing on the wall Was clear. How much did you send Amiga?

What I have or have not donated to is not at all relevant to the discussion and is....frankly....no ones business.

From now on, when you come in with shitty, irrelevant personal insults that have nothing to do with what's being said, I'm not even going to respond.

When you can respond respectfully with a post that is about what is being said, then I'll respond.

Apparently no one should expect you to pick up your knuckles and engage others with opposing opinions in any meaningful way because you are not able to do that.

Read it again Birdie. Take your time. It Would be great if you don’t respond In the future.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So because you are unaware of Bidens 47 year history serving in politics.... instead of listening you just jump to a jab about the fucking pizzagate conspiracy.

Are you guys ever capable of having civil discourse about important things that impact all of us? Or is it just your tribe against our tribe all the time?

You can't talk to "you guys" when you're only responding to one of us at a time. And actually, even though this isn't my question, I was under the impression Biden's political history was 49 years. Are you using an old cheat sheet, maybe?

I was addressing both of you guys who dont know what the platinum plan was.

So I was off by two years on Bidens years in office doing awful shit.....and you are gonna pick on that while you didnt inform yourself on policies?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Smh.

Read it again Birdie. Take your time. It Would be great if you don’t respond In the future.

Okay.

I still see you going off topic to once again get a personal attack in and ask another innapropriate, irrelevant to the subject question.

You respond to my posts when I'm not even addressing you and it's always in some hateful nasty manner. Always. And you have the audacity to say it would be great if you could continue to do so without me responding to it.

Right.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I was addressing both of you guys who dont know what the platinum plan was.

So I was off by two years on Bidens years in office doing awful shit.....and you are gonna pick on that while you didnt inform yourself on policies?
Dovey, if you assert one more time that I didn't inform myself on policies I will sign off of the conversation with you as far as this topic goes. It's already off topic as I'm sure I've told you three times already. I put myself thru the one-man crazy evening that was Trump telling the GOP what its platform was, what his "policies" are. I don't recall anything about a platinum plan, and if he did toss off something like that it's two empty words with no flesh to them. Give me the plan or step off, please.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm not trying to assert anything. It's just this was a big part of his relection campaign so I have absolutely no idea how anyone who did any deep and wide leg work on platforms and policies could have missed it. Things like racail justice and helping minorities was such a big issue this election year, wasnt it?

Screenshot-20201214-151116-Drive.jpg

Screenshot-20201214-151123-Drive.jpg

And when Biden was asked....more than once by black voters what he would do for them for their vote, the only response he ever gave was yelling at the people asking, saying "go look at my record" and then blatantly lying about being endorsed by the NAACP.

His record with minorities is disgusting.

So I'm very curious how this career politicain who has offered nothing, whose record involves the crime bill and war, who yells bullshit at anyone who presses him on important issues was somehow a better choice than what Trump was offering and what his term produced as far as policy and unemployment.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean at least Trump had done things like the first step reform(which gave some minorities that suffered under Bidens horrible crime bill a chance to get their life back and undo that crap), he had opportunity zones, school choice(giving poor inner city minorities the chance to have a safe and quality education in better districts) and low unemployment.

And he was offering a plan for his second term that he could have been held accountable for.

Biden offers nothing and isnt going to do anything, either.

It's just dumbfounding.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's just dumbfounding that he tried so hard to disenfranchise voters who loved him so..
FTFY, ya disgusting pig.

Really?

So you ignore what I posted, go to a strawman about another topic and call me a "disgusting pig".

This is exactly how most anti Trumpers treat people. And you think we are the problem.

So media propaganda and hate is fine as long as it is in line with your partisanship.

Do you think people in Antrium county MI felt disenfranchised when thousands of votes for Republicans were found to have been switched to votes for Democrats by the software?

Do you think maybe thousands of Michigan residents trust that only happened in that county?

You are okay with peoples votes being disenfranchised if helps your "side". If it's your opposition, you expect them to swallow that.

That's not reality.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
It's just dumbfounding that he tried so hard to disenfranchise voters who loved him so..
FTFY, ya disgusting pig.

Really?

So you ignore what I posted, go to a strawman about another topic and call me a "disgusting pig".

This is exactly how most anti Trumpers treat people. And you think we are the problem.

So media propaganda and hate is fine as long as it is in line with your partisanship.

Do you think people in Antrium county MI felt disenfranchised when thousands of votes for Republicans were found to have been switched to votes for Democrats by the software?

Do you think maybe thousands of Michigan residents trust that only happened in that county?

You are okay with peoples votes being disenfranchised if helps your "side". If it's your opposition, you expect them to swallow that.

That's not reality.
You are completely disregarding the fundamental purport of my posts to you.
Allow me to repeat:

You disgust me
I have no good regard for trash like you.

..am I making myself clear? Being too veiled and cryptic?

Last edited:
  • Agree!
Reactions: Q

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not trying to assert anything. It's just this was a big part of his relection campaign so I have absolutely no idea how anyone who did any deep and wide leg work on platforms and policies could have missed it. Things like racail justice and helping minorities was such a big issue this election year, wasnt it?

And when Biden was asked....more than once by black voters what he would do for them for their vote, the only response he ever gave was yelling at the people asking, saying "go look at my record" and then blatantly lying about being endorsed by the NAACP.

So I'm very curious how this career politicain who has offered nothing, whose record involves the crime bill and war, who yells bullshit at anyone who presses him on important issues was somehow a better choice than what Trump was offering and what his term produced as far as policy and unemployment.

Thank you. Actually I did see this, it came in the mail in the fall of 2019 when he still thought the Postal Service wasn't a Dem conspiracy to get around GOP voter suppression. It was addressed to Occupant at my address and was mailed in my city to targeted neighborhoods. Many of my white friends never even saw it. I spent a couple of hours discussing it with a couple of my black neighbors over a pool table in one of their homes. I'd dissect it for you, the conclusions we drew from it, if we had a bit more time. The key points were, the guy has spent the first 3 years of his term disassembling and crippling t
he federal bureaucracy he would need to do this, in keeping with his 2016 platform to drain the swamp and get a smaller federal government. Maybe he thinks he can jawbone banks and investors into making this shit happen cause he's such an Art of the Deal guy. There's also a constitutional problem with using Black churches to get involved in this, but no surprise there since he has no clue what the first amendment implies about the wall between church and state. In essence the guy was saying that he's fucked things up so bad in 3 years he now has to be reelected so he can fix it, and of couse only he can fix it.

I'm not going to follow you down the rathole into Biden's record as you describe it. You were not even alive when he entered politics, and you didn't follow American politics during the decades where he made those decisions. You also didn't follow Trump's path to the presidency, it seems, during those years, while HE was acquiring the requisite character and reputation and bad credit and giving kompromat to Putin in order to prepare himself for public office.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
At least Trump was coming with the Platinum plan, lowered medical costs
Yeah, he promised all that first thing in office in 2016, too, among other things like a Mexico-funded wall and Hillary in jail. Why do you still believe what he says?

The things he promised in his first campaign he made good on. Record low unemployment, school choice, funding of HBC and criminal justice reform.

I really do not understand why people who oppose Trump always convolute what he was saying when he said Mexico would pay for it. That was not some campaign promise that Mexico was going to start funding the border wall.

This happens a lot directly because of the divisive and inflammatory way the media reports things involving Trump.

I wish you would see how everyone knows about that stupid "Trump told us to inject bleach" bullshit....but they likely didnt know about his platinum plan. No one should be okay with that.

We need more balanced, objective and accurate reporting. Its destroying the country how the media is operating. And it's sad that so many know that and are okay with it because its benefitting their bias.

I guess it depends on whether or not you value the country, or just your own opinions.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
At least Trump was coming with the Platinum plan, lowered medical costs
Yeah, he promised all that first thing in office in 2016, too, among other things like a Mexico-funded wall and Hillary in jail. Why do you still believe what he says?

The things he promised in his first campaign he made good on. Record low unemployment, school choice, funding of HBC and criminal justice reform.

I really do not understand why people who oppose Trump always convolute what he was saying when he said Mexico would pay for it. That was not some campaign promise that Mexico was going to start funding the border wall.

This happens a lot directly because of the divisive and inflammatory way the media reports things involving Trump.

I wish you would see how everyone knows about that stupid "Trump told us to inject bleach" bullshit....but they likely didnt know about his platinum plan. No one should be okay with that.

We need more balanced, objective and accurate reporting. Its destroying the country how the media is operating. And it's sad that so many know that and are okay with it because its benefitting their bias.

I guess it depends on whether or not you value the country, or just your own opinions.
Fuck you’re tiresome!

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
CNN is tracking today's EC voting in real time.

Currently it's 229 BidenHarris and 181 TrumpPence. That's at 4 pm EST.

Don't see any surprises yet. CA, MT, MA, HI and OR have not voted yet.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Thank you. Actually I did see this, it came in the mail in the fall of 2019 when he still thought the Postal Service wasn't a Dem conspiracy to get around GOP voter suppression. It was addressed to Occupant at my address and was mailed in my city to targeted neighborhoods. Many of my white friends never even saw it. I spent a couple of hours discussing it with a couple of my black neighbors over a pool table in one of their homes. I'd dissect it for you, the conclusions we drew from it, if we had a bit more time. The key points were, the guy has spent the first 3 years of his term disassembling and crippling t
he federal bureaucracy he would need to do this, in keeping with his 2016 platform to drain the swamp and get a smaller federal government. Maybe he thinks he can jawbone banks and investors into making this shit happen cause he's such an Art of the Deal guy. There's also a constitutional problem with using Black churches to get involved in this, but no surprise there since he has no clue what the first amendment implies about the wall between church and state. In essence the guy was saying that he's fucked things up so bad in 3 years he now has to be reelected so he can fix it, and of couse only he can fix it.

I'm not going to follow you down the rathole into Biden's record as you describe it. You were not even alive when he entered politics, and you didn't follow American politics during the decades where he made those decisions. You also didn't follow Trump's path to the presidency, it seems, during those years, while HE was acquiring the requisite character and reputation and bad credit and giving kompromat to Putin in order to prepare himself for public office.

Regardless of you think about the platinum plan(I also have this conversation with black people. I grew up poor in Metro Detroit. The majority of my friends are not white. And many of them wanted these things and voted for him soley based on this plan and the unemployment ....I dont think that matters though) Trump had one and was offering something. His term benefited minorities.

Biden had nothing but yelling at people who asked him and making gross racist remarks.

And anyone can and SHOULD simply look up everything Biden has done while in office. It makes absolutely ZERO difference if voters were alive at the time he did the things he did or not.

What kind of standard is that? The only people who can have a stance on Biden based on his history are those who were alive the whole time?

Really?

Well then I'm glad we established that and I look forward to seeing you correct any leftist who attacks Americas history as racist. Since none of you were born yet.....you dont get to discuss it. Makes sense.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
CNN is tracking today's EC voting in real time.

Currently it's 229 BidenHarris and 181 TrumpPence. That's at 4 pm EST.
That's razor thin - I wonder who will win? (reallyreallynervous smiley)

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Regardless of you think about the platinum plan(I also have this conversation with black people. I grew up poor in Metro Detroit. The majority of my friends are not white. And many of them wanted these things and voted for him soley based on this plan and the unemployment ....I dont think that matters though) Trump had one and was offering something. His term benefited minorities.

Biden had nothing but yelling at people who asked him and making gross racist remarks.

And anyone can and SHOULD simply look up everything Biden has done while in office. It makes absolutely ZERO difference if voters were alive at the time he did the things he did or not.

What kind of standard is that? The only people who can have a stance on Biden based on his history are those who were alive the whole time?

Really?

Well then I'm glad we established that and I look forward to seeing you correct any leftist who attacks Americas history as racist. Since none of you were born yet.....you dont get to discuss it. Makes sense.

Calling you on this combination Straw Man/ Red Herring fallacy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how people hold Trump to these standards they dont hold any of their political figures to

Take Trumps comment about making Mexico pay for the wall out of context, call him a liar.....completely embrace disinformation from the media and over look and accept anything said or done by a politicain who wears their political color.

So do you actually CARE about the country or not?

Because I'm absolutely not seeing any genuine care for the country and the people in it when I have these discussions with those who support Biden. I just see hate, really.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Really?

Okay.

So list my fallacy and explain why it's a fallacy.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Holliday is a gimp. Just point and laugh at him like everyone else
I hope you're using a good lube there Lil Squanto.

C9xrD5wl-sEuDcl4trooOGBM8xqhZ5VVlqlBLAXsVjv3Whj3sKN5Ev8tOBHqCvfF4t5iSre0qm9kUcEYHB4seO10wdIBTzsnVBu8pDt-tog69JqqBzGnGVkVCj4Tp0oEYb1o13NEnEI9GlW6RRcYUQgp-sfkj4yZV2_5Fj9TCM4Y7p632eE7jGxtZL5Sfv8wZ0RfKtCle9_uCrcvmqZUQal8QgfCXEjZigKqxtgonYIYaEh4Jw35DU_1o26nIE8RQavPJnRyBrapQcKLgX2CC0KeAIZZBTFT6EAamT8YgWlEdqfBoHnsQncFvR5z38-0mjnWt5_RyBqhhPB5ibZcrdfrucw0nJ-dLYTKmD4M2PYmrEDgi2uv1f-i9-8E4XezXGFq-1rYyG15EgGGtMJdAP0KU6YHGTuC0KqiYh7EOJr_V9afrZVLOLiq0mk8HI9n5FQapBTVBErcV5StEe7GuG8QI40Uvvvla5xkfTUeGeIZReCmrQo1pl9ICQQAT1Hhf3pYirQZh0lOcw3abfKqJ2vvLujALDyhuQeVaLArq4y8gxtSBO-4-Q0VBi4qdizBip8ktTBAkHx5AdFjM3ux3p7D3g2Lo8_0VxslhXzat0eULlVXtRoMBE3Q8VA-_sr2zvq6FPZ4bpef71ieUE9KhrsgaEbGHbxPXqCLDUKAI_ss_knedZ36T3gIVPDb=w469-h625-no

Why? No matter how much you fantasize about me fucking you in the ass it isn’t going to happen, siisyboi

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Current tally by CNN at 5 pm Eastern time:

Biden Harris 247
Trump Pence 232

A bit of a squeaker, but all states have reported except California with 55 votes, and Hawaii with 4. I seem to recall they both voted blue, so add 59 to the Biden Harris column and that's probably going to do it for today.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Unless Stubby wants to spend the evening on PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, disfigurement, homoerotic fantasies and anal leakage, that is.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Smh.

Do you think those millions voted for Trump because of his Platinum Plan? What exactly IS that? And why has the corporate fake news media conspired to keep me from hearing him introduce it?

Where do you get that? Millions of people voted for Trump for a plethora of reasons.

And you could have looked it up. It wasnt a secret.

..and yet you, an expert of the troll, ask others to look it up.
One would think you could reel off the long list w/o hesitation.

So right here you guys are admitting you voted without doing ANY of the legwork of getting accurately informed on the platforms and the history of these men(what they voted for and supported and what policies they passed)?

Are you aware that Biden supported segregation, that he voted for the Iraq war and that he wrote the damn crime bill that caused racail disparities in criminal justice? Disparities that Trumps first step reform set out to correct?

Would you like me to go get the PP for you so you can see what you voted against?

I heard Joe is fucking off BLM. What a pity.

Joe shitting on BLM shows he has some semblance of common sense

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Really?

Okay.

No one needs an explaination
I just see hate, really.
The eyes of the hate-filled see nothing else.
Yes and the Trump haters are blinded by their hate for the man and can't see the truth.
. Princess,
It snowed here again today.

Virgin snows
.but your cherry was lost

No virginity for you, Ice Princess.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Really?

Okay.

No one needs an explaination
I just see hate, really.
The eyes of the hate-filled see nothing else.
Yes and the Trump haters are blinded by their hate for the man and can't see the truth.
. Princess,
It snowed here again today.

Virgin snows
.but your cherry was lost

No virginity for you, Ice Princess.
Shouldn't you be "fisting".... oh I meant fishing yeah that's it...

That's what you do when you go to the river.. fishing.... right?:doink1: