Today - December 14 2020

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Shouldn't you be "fisting".... oh I meant fishing yeah that's it...

That's what you do when you go to the river.. fishing.... right?:doink1:

Did Holligay ever try to show his favorite little trick where he makes a whole fire hydrant disappear in his ass?

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I'm not trying to assert anything. It's just this was a big part of his relection campaign so I have absolutely no idea how anyone who did any deep and wide leg work on platforms and policies could have missed it. Things like racail justice and helping minorities was such a big issue this election year, wasnt it?

Screenshot-20201214-151116-Drive.jpg

Screenshot-20201214-151123-Drive.jpg

And when Biden was asked....more than once by black voters what he would do for them for their vote, the only response he ever gave was yelling at the people asking, saying "go look at my record" and then blatantly lying about being endorsed by the NAACP.

His record with minorities is disgusting.

So I'm very curious how this career politicain who has offered nothing, whose record involves the crime bill and war, who yells bullshit at anyone who presses him on important issues was somehow a better choice than what Trump was offering and what his term produced as far as policy and unemployment.

Thank you. Actually I did see this, it came in the mail in the fall of 2019 when he still thought the Postal Service wasn't a Dem conspiracy to get around GOP voter suppression. It was addressed to Occupant at my address and was mailed in my city to targeted neighborhoods. Many of my white friends never even saw it. I spent a couple of hours discussing it with a couple of my black neighbors over a pool table in one of their homes. I'd dissect it for you, the conclusions we drew from it, if we had a bit more time. The key points were, the guy has spent the first 3 years of his term disassembling and crippling t
he federal bureaucracy he would need to do this, in keeping with his 2016 platform to drain the swamp and get a smaller federal government. Maybe he thinks he can jawbone banks and investors into making this shit happen cause he's such an Art of the Deal guy. There's also a constitutional problem with using Black churches to get involved in this, but no surprise there since he has no clue what the first amendment implies about the wall between church and state. In essence the guy was saying that he's fucked things up so bad in 3 years he now has to be reelected so he can fix it, and of couse only he can fix it.

I'm not going to follow you down the rathole into Biden's record as you describe it. You were not even alive when he entered politics, and you didn't follow American politics during the decades where he made those decisions. You also didn't follow Trump's path to the presidency, it seems, during those years, while HE was acquiring the requisite character and reputation and bad credit and giving kompromat to Putin in order to prepare himself for public office.

Regardless of you think about the platinum plan(I also have this conversation with black people. I grew up poor in Metro Detroit. The majority of my friends are not white. And many of them wanted these things and voted for him soley based on this plan and the unemployment ....I dont think that matters though) Trump had one and was offering something. His term benefited minorities.

Biden had nothing but yelling at people who asked him and making gross racist remarks.

And anyone can and SHOULD simply look up everything Biden has done while in office. It makes absolutely ZERO difference if voters were alive at the time he did the things he did or not.

What kind of standard is that? The only people who can have a stance on Biden based on his history are those who were alive the whole time?

Really?

Well then I'm glad we established that and I look forward to seeing you correct any leftist who attacks Americas history as racist. Since none of you were born yet.....you dont get to discuss it. Makes sense.

Calling you on this combination Straw Man/ Red Herring fallacy.
Okay.

So list my fallacy and explain why it's a fallacy.
No one needs an explaination
I just see hate, really.
The eyes of the hate-filled see nothing else.
Yes and the Trump haters are blinded by their hate for the man and can't see the truth.
. Princess,
It snowed here again today.

Virgin snows
.but your cherry was lost

No virginity for you, Ice Princess.

I'm not trying to assert anything. It's just this was a big part of his relection campaign so I have absolutely no idea how anyone who did any deep and wide leg work on platforms and policies could have missed it. Things like racail justice and helping minorities was such a big issue this election year, wasnt it?

Screenshot-20201214-151116-Drive.jpg

Screenshot-20201214-151123-Drive.jpg

And when Biden was asked....more than once by black voters what he would do for them for their vote, the only response he ever gave was yelling at the people asking, saying "go look at my record" and then blatantly lying about being endorsed by the NAACP.

His record with minorities is disgusting.

So I'm very curious how this career politicain who has offered nothing, whose record involves the crime bill and war, who yells bullshit at anyone who presses him on important issues was somehow a better choice than what Trump was offering and what his term produced as far as policy and unemployment.

Thank you. Actually I did see this, it came in the mail in the fall of 2019 when he still thought the Postal Service wasn't a Dem conspiracy to get around GOP voter suppression. It was addressed to Occupant at my address and was mailed in my city to targeted neighborhoods. Many of my white friends never even saw it. I spent a couple of hours discussing it with a couple of my black neighbors over a pool table in one of their homes. I'd dissect it for you, the conclusions we drew from it, if we had a bit more time. The key points were, the guy has spent the first 3 years of his term disassembling and crippling t
he federal bureaucracy he would need to do this, in keeping with his 2016 platform to drain the swamp and get a smaller federal government. Maybe he thinks he can jawbone banks and investors into making this shit happen cause he's such an Art of the Deal guy. There's also a constitutional problem with using Black churches to get involved in this, but no surprise there since he has no clue what the first amendment implies about the wall between church and state. In essence the guy was saying that he's fucked things up so bad in 3 years he now has to be reelected so he can fix it, and of couse only he can fix it.

I'm not going to follow you down the rathole into Biden's record as you describe it. You were not even alive when he entered politics, and you didn't follow American politics during the decades where he made those decisions. You also didn't follow Trump's path to the presidency, it seems, during those years, while HE was acquiring the requisite character and reputation and bad credit and giving kompromat to Putin in order to prepare himself for public office.

Regardless of you think about the platinum plan(I also have this conversation with black people. I grew up poor in Metro Detroit. The majority of my friends are not white. And many of them wanted these things and voted for him soley based on this plan and the unemployment ....I dont think that matters though) Trump had one and was offering something. His term benefited minorities.

Biden had nothing but yelling at people who asked him and making gross racist remarks.

And anyone can and SHOULD simply look up everything Biden has done while in office. It makes absolutely ZERO difference if voters were alive at the time he did the things he did or not.

What kind of standard is that? The only people who can have a stance on Biden based on his history are those who were alive the whole time?

Really?

Well then I'm glad we established that and I look forward to seeing you correct any leftist who attacks Americas history as racist. Since none of you were born yet.....you dont get to discuss it. Makes sense.

Calling you on this combination Straw Man/ Red Herring fallacy.
Okay.

So list my fallacy and explain why it's a fallacy.
No one needs an explaination
I just see hate, really.
The eyes of the hate-filled see nothing else.
Yes and the Trump haters are blinded by their hate for the man and can't see the truth.
. Princess,
It snowed here again today.

Virgin snows
.but your cherry was lost

No virginity for you, Ice Princess.
..but you wrote fisting because that's what you were thinking about.

• Funny
Reactions: Q

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've never been hateful or nasty discussing things like this in my life. Up until the 20th time it's done to me. And honestly, I just feel sorry for people who are hateful about it and I'm even sorrier for the country. Its gonna all go entirely to shit and it doesnt have to. And it's sad.

So I hope the tribalism, hate and violence is worth it to everyone engaging in it in the face of any different views.

That projection is pretty stunning. If you are calling people disgusting pigs and demonizing and otherizing and attacking people who align with your partisan beliefs, that is absolutely hateful and you are part of the problem. Constantly doing it and crying foul when its eventually handed back doesnt fool anyone.

Last edited:

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tell us again how horrible a crime hijacking your precious threads with off topic content is

I'm not sure who "us" is in your mind, but there is a notice from the forum owner near the top of this subforum that appears to explain what he wants us to do and not do in this sub.

Why don't you discuss it with him? It's his forum, not mine. And certainly not yours.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Did Holligay ever try to show his favorite little trick where he makes a whole fire hydrant disappear in his ass?
.Do you imagine normal and healthy people ever think of things like that,
or just people like you?
.You see - an image like that would never come to the mind of anyone but a sick individual like a conservative... aka Trumptard, aka StomperRoomer.

...You see, Bigly - that image came from you and no other.
The likes of you can accuse a nice fellow like Maxis of all sorts of wrong without supporting evidence
.but the evidence is clear what sort of thoughts are on your minds.

Last edited:
  • Agree!
Reactions: Q

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Tell us again how horrible a crime hijacking your precious threads with off topic content is

I'm not sure who "us" is in your mind, but there is a notice from the forum owner near the top of this subforum that appears to explain what he wants us to do and not do in this sub.

Why don't you discuss it with him? It's his forum, not mine. And certainly not yours.
Or you can just continue being selective with your sissyboi outrage when it comes to boogie men hijacking your passive aggressive shit threads with off topic content and continue crying to him about it yourself. I'm quite certain he's intelligent enough to see the obvious hypocrisy in your faux concern here.

That's much more entertaining, monster.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Unless Stubby wants to spend the evening on PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, disfigurement, homoerotic fantasies and anal leakage, that is.
Bigot Small brain has only one note, and they call us libs boring :Excited5:
"bigot small brain"

That's cute, Dildo's Incurable Gonorrhea.

I'm gonna give you a laughing smiley for that one you dusty old urine scented mummy

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Or you can just continue being selective with your sissyboi outrage when it comes to boogie men hijacking your passive aggressive shit threads with off topic content and continue crying to him about it yourself. I'm quite certain he's intelligent enough to see the obvious hypocrisy in your faux concern here.

So your question about "us" was rhetorical, then? And what you really wanted to discuss was your belief that I have discussed anything at all with the owner. I have not. See what else you have left in that muggy vat of your tears, roido.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So your question about "us" was rhetorical, then? And what you really wanted to discuss was your belief that I have discussed anything at all with the owner. I have not. See what else you have left in that muggy vat of your tears, roido.
I don't care what you discuss with the owner circus freak.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Then why all the tears and speculation (or is it just bullshit) that you've expended on it?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Then why all the tears and speculation (or is it just bullshit) that you've expended on it?
I'm not the one "demanding" people vacate my threads now am I? Tearboi. :ROFL:

Try harder you disfigured freak.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not the one "demanding" people vacate my threads now am I? Tearboi. :ROFL:

Try harder you disfigured freak.

No, maybe you should try harder. You ARE the one who has claimed on two other forums that I'm begging the owner of this forum to permaban you. Try keeping better track of your mendacity, pal. And as for what I may demand from you, you as you well know are at liberty to comply, or not. But you should know that I only ask nicely the first time, and I do tend to get crotchety with having to ask you again for such a common courtesy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No, maybe you should try harder. You ARE the one who has claimed on two other forums that I'm begging the owner of this forum to permaban you. Try keeping better track of your mendacity, pal. And as for what I may demand from you, you as you well know are at liberty to comply, or not. But you should know that I only ask nicely the first time, and I do tend to get crotchety with having to ask you again for such a common courtesy.

There there you disgusting freak. there there

giphy.gif

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, the Electoral College has tallied all the votes except the 4 from Hawaii, which are moot since Biden Harris is over 300. @Holliday it looks like our work here is done.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Meanwhile, the Electoral College has tallied all the votes except the 4 from Hawaii, which are moot since Biden Harris is over 300. @Holliday it looks like our work here is done.
We are awesome.

I can not wait to learn how the Certification was stolen.
I'll bookmark this thread and learn the TRUTH about the steal.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But my ankles taste good apparently :ROFL:
The only ankles being licked right now are Cindy's, by you. Cindy's forum has run for over 12 years without anyone fucking it up. Not too many forum admins can say that, and I guess she saw you coming and decided she had your number, window licker.

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard
Unless Stubby wants to spend the evening on PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, disfigurement, homoerotic fantasies and anal leakage, that is.
Bigot Small brain has only one note, and they call us libs boring :Excited5:
"bigot small brain"

That's cute, Dildo's Incurable Gonorrhea.

I'm gonna give you a laughing smiley for that one you dusty old urine scented mummy
That was actually autocorrect's doing, and I decided to keep it. Thanks.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Michigan Congressman leaving GOP over Trump's attempt to overturn election
Dartunorro Clark
Mon, December 14, 2020, 5:39 PM EST

Rep. Paul Mitchell, R-Mich., said Monday he is leaving his party and becoming an Independent because Republicans have not stood up to President Donald Trump's
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
to overturn the election.
Mitchell said in an interview with CNN that the breaking point for him was the amicus brief signed by over 100 Republican House members in support of the
to overturn President-elect Joe Biden's win at the Supreme Court, which made unsupported claims of widespread voter fraud and argued that voting procedures in four battleground states violated their own state laws.
"As I saw that amicus brief as well as the discussions over the weekend in the national media, it became clear to me that I could no longer be associated with the Republican Party, that leadership does not stand up and say the process, the election, is over," he said. "It's over today."
Mitchell added, "And then I saw the president tweet out that it's not over until January 20th and somehow, he is going to continue to combat this."

Michell sent a letter to Republican National Committee chair Ronna McDaniel and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., on Monday informing them of his decision.
Few Republicans have criticized Trump publicly as has tried to undermine the integrity of the election and overturn the results in several swing states. The president has also vowed to continue his election fight even after the Electoral College meets to cement Biden's win.
Trump told Fox News in an interview that aired on Sunday, “It’s not over. We keep going,” referring to the election fight.
Mitchell, who is retiring at the end of this session of Congress, said he voted for Trump and supported the administration the vast majority of the time. "But this party has to stand up for democracy first, for our Constitution first, and not political considerations, not to protect a candidate, not simply for raw political power," he said. "And that is what I feel is going on, and I've had enough."
All 50 states have already
, ensuring that Biden will be the 46th president, but the Electoral College vote on Monday makes the result official.
All 538 electors
based on the election results. According to an NBC News tally, Biden's election as the 46th president became official in early evening after California pushed him past the 270-vote threshold he needed for victory with its 55 electoral votes.
The president-elect will mark the occasion with an address to the country at around 7:30 p.m. ET.