Today I Celebrate the Unofficial Ending of Winter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m gonna take couple chili cheese dogs straight to the pie hole when this is over =]

I had a Habit Burger charburger with friend green beans (rather than fries) and an unsweetened iced tea for a late lunch/early dinner. My first meal of the day.

OMG I love that place! Their lettuce wraps are good too.

I go to the original spot called Hamburger Habit on National Blvd. in West LA. I was happy to see they expanded to the Habit and was able to get them in Seattle.

At this franchise they claim to be from Santa Barbara, is it the same chain?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m gonna take couple chili cheese dogs straight to the pie hole when this is over =]

I had a Habit Burger charburger with friend green beans (rather than fries) and an unsweetened iced tea for a late lunch/early dinner. My first meal of the day.

I go to the original spot called Hamburger Habit on National Blvd. in West LA. I was happy to see they expanded to the Habit and was able to get them in Seattle.

That sounds very familiar. I think I've been there. Do they have turkey burgers? Is it kind of a hole in the wall joint?

They do have turkey burgers, grilled chicken, Impossible burgers, salads...well, at the one I frequented this evening.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

That sounds very familiar. I think I've been there. Do they have turkey burgers? Is it kind of a hole in the wall joint? National near Venice, or Pico?

Yaaass! North of Venice. They even have veggie burgers.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That sounds very familiar. I think I've been there. Do they have turkey burgers? Is it kind of a hole in the wall joint? National near Venice, or Pico?

Wow. Blast from the past. Thinking of driving in that exact neighborhood gives me agida.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It was all over the radio stations here while I was growing up, that’s how I found it way back when.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Wow. Blast from the past. Thinking of driving in that exact neighborhood gives me agida.

It’s a ZOO

do you remember Hamburger Hamlet in that same neighborhood?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It was all over the radio stations here while I was growing up, that’s how I found it way back when.

They had the worst commercials! The song was irritating.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It’s a ZOO

do you remember Hamburger Hamlet in that same neighborhood?

YES! They had good onion rings! Greasy as all get out.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
And then a groundhog emerged from Holliday's butt, looked around at all the dildos around his bed, and promptly prognosticated, the winter of incontinence will never finish in Holliday's end.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
H runs in here whining about how people he doesnt agree with politically "ruin everything".

But he has like 50 thousands left wing echo chambers to chose from on the net and he comes......here.

Truth is, he cant imagine ending winter without us. He cant. Get. Enough.
he's not very bright you know

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
@1Holl88iday1 What do you have for us today for petulant childish conservatives to shit on?
Well, today - being that it's unofficial 1st Day of Spring now, is a busy day.
. Had the first tick of the year on my hike, not counting the conservatives of BTF, but a Deer Tick - nymph, very small but deadly. ...and
. it being the 1st Day of Unofficial Spring - I gave myself the traditional shorty Spring haircut with the Wahl Razor. Settled on 1 inch as the length. Feels fine.

....and that's it. Going to prepare my famous garbanzo gravy over wild rice and broccoli, and have a game later to watch - Cats and UConn. Continue reading Agrippa, and have a little bourbon to finish.
.More snow tomorrow they say. Gorgeous day today.

Oh - and I Drano'd the bathroom sink and will sweep floor in there.

PS: Thank you for asking. Had a lovely time yesterday with all-a-youz pals..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
*sigh* now I gotta "con" up the place.

@LotusBud this one looks good

There are a bunch on google. I like the "punkrock" one lol.

H how you gonna tell the woman to go buy a book for a single recipe? Seriously?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@1Holl88iday1 What do you have for us today for petulant childish conservatives to shit on?
. Had the first tick of the year on my hike, not counting the conservatives of BTF, but a Deer Tick - nymph, very small but deadly. ...and
. it being the 1st Day of Unofficial Spring - I gave myself the traditional shorty Spring haircut with the Wahl Razor. Settled on 1 inch as the length. Feels fine.

....and that's it. Going to prepare my famous garbanzo gravy over wild rice and broccoli, and have a game later to watch - Cats and UConn. Continue reading Agrippa, and have a little bourbon to finish.

Good day here too, sunny and bright. But that's pretty typical here year round.

Garbanzo gravy. Are the chickpeas whole? Weirdly, I don't enjoy the texture or not the flavor of canned chickpeas, but I do enjoy hummus.

Strange isn't it?

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Garbanzo gravy. Are the chickpeas whole? Weirdly, I don't enjoy the texture or not the flavor of canned chickpeas, but I do enjoy hummus.

Strange isn't it?
I start with the flour, Bob's Red Mill. Not much in there - Olive oil, water, soy sauce (that should get the contards tarding) Dill, Basil, lemon.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Strange isn't it?
I start with the flour, Bob's Red Mill. Not much in there - Olive oil, water, soy sauce (that should get the contards tarding) Dill, Basil, lemon.

I do like basil, dill and lemon...those are excellent herbs and flavors for food.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Strange isn't it?

Are all us "contards" offended by soy sauce?

Its difficult to keep up with all the lies you believe about other people. Help us out.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So basically, according to this fucking tree stump, I hate soy sauce now?

Is hating soy sauce some kind of waning edict that normal ppl don’t know about?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So basically, according to this fucking tree stump, I hate soy sauce now?

Is hating soy sauce some kind of waning edict that normal ppl don’t know about?

He went and showed an explaination about fascism and pointed out the "us vs them" mentality. But only to accuse us.

Meanwhile he cant even talk about food without working in his unhinged hate of "them"(contards. Everyone who doesnt agree with him).