Today is the Day I Go Full Zombie

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Most people dont realize that no vaccine of this type has ever gotten FDA approval. The ONLY reason they're being used right now is because of an emergency order. Once thats gone, the vaccines wont be approved for use unless someone ramrods some shit around that FACT!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

CDC: Vaccinated people highly unlikely to transmit virus even if infected as long as they are non-sympotmatic. Of course, if you are symptomatic you should quarantine.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When Trump was president, the left complained about the inconsistent messaging. Naturally they blamed Trump. Trump is gone. CDC messaging is still inconsistent. I guess it wasn't Trump's fault after all.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

CDC: Vaccinated people highly unlikely to transmit various as long as they are non-sympotmatic. Of course, if you are symptomatic you should quarantine.

These mRNA injections don't do anything to stop those injected from contracting COVID, only mitigate symptoms... (supposedly).

So if injectees aren't infectious if they are asymptomatic, the logic goes that asymptomatic non injectees are not infectious either.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Which part?

I've seen them concede that these shots don't stop infection.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The reality is vaccinated people can gather unmasked in doors every where and at any time but CDC is now run as a political machine and they are ignoring science whenever it gets in the way of political agendas.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The reality is vaccinated people can gather unmasked in doors every where and at any time but CDC is now run as a political machine and they are ignoring science whenever it gets in the way of political agendas.

LOL! Me and my fam have been gathering normally for 6 months now.