Today is the Day I Go Full Zombie

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Will receive second dose of vaccine later this morning.
Not to worry, since as previously noted, zombies eat brains so most of you (Cons/Trumptards/religious nutballs) will be safe.

New findings - 2 dose vaccines effective for over 6 months (at least) and also against the UK and S Africa variants.

You anti-vaxers, quit being silly and reckless. Vaccines will shortly be available to all. Go get it. Stop jeopardizing other people's lives and prolonging/facilitating the spread of theCovids and developement of new variants.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Pfizer (
) and BioNTech's (
) COVID-19 vaccine is proving effective six months after the second dose, according to an ongoing analysis of the Phase 3 trial participants.

The vaccine showed 91.3% efficacy against COVID-19, slightly lower than the original 95% seen in Phase 3 trials.

The data, from 12,000 of the more than 44,000 adults in the trial, is a result of observations from seven days through six months after the second dose was received.

The two companies announced the results in a statement Thursday, with plans to provide the detailed data to global regulatory bodies, including the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

Of note was the vaccine's efficacy in South Africa, where the B.1.351 variant originated. Among the more dominant strains globally, the B.1.351 has shown the most reduction in vaccine efficacies both in Phase 3 trials and in labs.

The Pfizer/BioNTech was 100% effective in preventing COVID-19 cases in South Africa, according to the companies.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm gonna kill as many people as possible by not getting it. Who knows, if I get it a second time, maybe it'll morph into a new strain that will ass rape your decrepit lung sacs to death! WOOT!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I quit sealing my mask around my face months ago. What a fukin waste of time. Paper and cloth masks dont do jack shit anyway.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Exactly so after you’re our about 3 weeks after your second dose. You do not need to wear a mask.

you’re welcome :CooL:
Continue safety protocols in public. With other vaccinated persons, small groups of friends and family you can relax some.
I’m confused. So how is I not wearing a mask going to mess up safety protocols?
You people make no sense

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Exactly so after you’re our about 3 weeks after your second dose. You do not need to wear a mask.

Continue safety protocols in public. With other vaccinated persons, small groups of friends and family you can relax some.
I’m confused. So how is I not wearing a mask going to mess up safety protocols?
You people make no sense
This is why I mention that most of you will be safe from my brain-eating rampage.
The reasons are not only well publicized but obvious to any thinking person.

You can google it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dummy, nothing you do outside of tossing yourself off a cliff will impact my existence.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

I got my second dose last week. The first one was a motherfucker. 2nd not as bad. I'm glad that it's done.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

I got my second dose last week. The first one was a motherfucker. 2nd not as bad. I'm glad that it's done.
That's interesting - The injectionist who gave me the shot today said she had a greater reaction to the first, and that she thinks it may be due to having had exposure/mild or asymptomatic case so that the first shot was in effect like the second for most people.

I am anticipating feeling shitty soon.
When I am done feeling shitty I will return for the brain eating.

Today is opening day Trout in these parts.

Also opening day MLB
...and the company I quit in January actually sent me my Bonus check anyway.

What a day - and the sun came out.
Can't wait to see what's on TCM.

Last edited:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

That's interesting - The injectionist who gave me the shot today said she had a greater reaction to the first, and that she thinks it may be due to having had exposure/mild or asymptomatic case so that the first shot was in effect like the second for most people.

I am anticipating feeling shitty soon.
When I am done feeling shitty I will return for the brain eating.

Today is opening day Trout in these parts.

Also opening day MLB
...and the company I quit in January actually sent me my Bonus check anyway.

What a day - and the sun came out.
Can't wait to see what's on TCM.
The doctor said the same thing to me when I called. I probably had it. Or, my immune system is strong. Either way I was sick.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Will receive second dose of vaccine later this morning.
Not to worry, since as previously noted, zombies eat brains so most of you (Cons/Trumptards/religious nutballs) will be safe.

New findings - 2 dose vaccines effective for over 6 months (at least) and also against the UK and S Africa variants.

You anti-vaxers, quit being silly and reckless. Vaccines will shortly be available to all. Go get it. Stop jeopardizing other people's lives and prolonging/facilitating the spread of theCovids and developement of new variants.

Pfizer (
) and BioNTech's (
) COVID-19 vaccine is proving effective six months after the second dose, according to an ongoing analysis of the Phase 3 trial participants.

The vaccine showed 91.3% efficacy against COVID-19, slightly lower than the original 95% seen in Phase 3 trials.

The data, from 12,000 of the more than 44,000 adults in the trial, is a result of observations from seven days through six months after the second dose was received.

The two companies announced the results in a statement Thursday, with plans to provide the detailed data to global regulatory bodies, including the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

Of note was the vaccine's efficacy in South Africa, where the B.1.351 variant originated. Among the more dominant strains globally, the B.1.351 has shown the most reduction in vaccine efficacies both in Phase 3 trials and in labs.

The Pfizer/BioNTech was 100% effective in preventing COVID-19 cases in South Africa, according to the companies.

I keep reading that if you have had the covids, 1 dose is pretty good. Meaning you don't really need 2.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I get second dose (Moderna) this Saturday while my wife and oldest step son got their first dose yesterday. The masks really do seem stupid at this point but I continue to go through the motions.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW there is also a ton of evidence that the vaccine not only protects the individual but also heavily decreases transmission. So as long as you wait two weeks after getting your second shot medically you should be fine without a mask. Of course, the pussy left still wants people to forever and ever and ever wear a mask because, as usual, they are antiscience shit heads who live in a state of perpetual fear of everything.

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
Good to see the gay seniors like benzo are getting the vax, but only 6 states have opened it to any age so far and the others are fucking around till the end of April or longer.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
BTW there is also a ton of evidence that the vaccine not only protects the individual but also heavily decreases transmission. So as long as you wait tomorrow weeks after getting your second shot medically you should be fine without a mask. Of course, the pussy left still wants people to forever and ever and ever wear a mask because, as usual, they are antiscience shit heads who live in a state of perpetual fear of everything.
I give likey,
but - know also that the proticols also seem to have protected against cold and flu.
Could it be that they are the wave of the future?

.........FREEDUMB BE DAMNED !

..but I'm glad to hear you take responsible action Oerdin.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Idiots are getting these injections without legitimate informed consent... good riddance, nuffies...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Travel is low risk for vaccinated people. Of course, CDC is still zombie like promoting masks when the science really is saying it is not needed but I guess the CSC thinks people are stupid and can't understand nuances.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
These Covid vaccination enthusiasts are beyond tiresome.

Why is it that they're almost always exclusively from the liberal leftard community?

Anyway, congrats on taking your government mandated, completely 'safe' magical mystery jab....

I just hope this concoction will be enough to protect you from a deadly virus which has a terrifying 99% survival rate.