Too late to prep for this round

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There will not be any nuclear war. Putin wants his regime to survive and he knows M.A.D. is still in effect. What he is trying to do is appear strong when he knows his invasion of the Ukraine is not going as well as he had hoped\planned and that fairly strong sanctions are going to cripple his country's economy. Thus he wants to beat a drum and appear strong when really he has very few options to respond to sanctions. Worse, at least half and possibly up to 2\3rds of his vaunted war chest of international reserves just got effectively frozen as they are held in western ventral banks and institutions which just cut the Russian central bank off from Swift.

That means he doesn't have access to them any more as he cannot sell, transfer, or access them in any way. Russia had $600 billion in reserves in hard currency nut somewhere between $300-$400 billion just got frozen. That leaves him only $200-$300 billion and a war which is going much slower than planned which costs directly around $20 billion per day. Finances are going to get very tight for Putin even as his economy is going to go into deep recession and eventually Russian people are going to get tired of seeing their sons die while their living conditions get worse and worse all because of bad choices Putin made.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There will not be any nuclear war. Putin wants his regime to survive and he knows M.A.D. is still in effect. What he is trying to do is appear strong when he knows his invasion of the Ukraine is not going as well as he had hoped\planned and that fairly strong sanctions are going to cripple his country's economy. Thus he wants to beat a drum and appear strong when really he has very few options to respond to sanctions. Worse, at least half and possibly up to 2\3rds of his vaunted war chest of international reserves just got effectively frozen as they are held in western ventral banks and institutions which just cut the Russian central bank off from Swift.

That means he doesn't have access to them any more as he cannot sell, transfer, or access them in any way. Russia had $600 billion in reserves in hard currency nut somewhere between $300-$400 billion just got frozen. That leaves him only $200-$300 billion and a war which is going much slower than planned which costs directly around $20 billion per day. Finances are going to get very tight for Putin even as his economy is going to go into deep recession and eventually Russian people are going to get tired of seeing their sons die while their living conditions get worse and worse all because of bad choices Putin made.
I agree for the most part but I've been having fun letting all my fam know I have the pills while the prices have tripled.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

They've been preparing for this....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Thermobaric and hypersonic missiles should be more our concern.

And small yield tactical nukes and atmospheric EMP detonations after that.

Everybody is reluctant to unleash the big boys and because of gains in technology, they really are the last resort.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not well enough. Yes, he clearly has saved up his foreign reserves thinking it would cushion any sanctions and allow the government to ride out any war but he also didn't think those funds would get frozen or else he would have kept them in Russia. Now Putin has lost 2\3rds of his cash cushion right when he needs it most. Because of the existing sanctions for the 2014 invasion of Ukraine Russia was already well out of sanctions reach by the US except for oil, gas, and the banking system.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Not well enough. Yes, he clearly has saved up his foreign reserves thinking it would cushion any sanctions and allow the government to ride out any war but he also didn't think those funds would get frozen or else he would have kept them in Russia. Now Putin has lost 2\3rds of his cash cushion right when he needs it most. Because of the existing sanctions for the 2014 invasion of Ukraine Russia was already well out of sanctions reach by the US except for oil, gas, and the banking system.

Your news sources and mine must be completely different.

They've been onshoring for well over a year for a near total embargo from abroad.

Manufacturing what they need after years of sanctions.

They have their resources and contingency plans.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
if Nukes do go off I'm all for sacrificing San Francisco and all of Oregon in an effort to promote peaces talks so that valuable places in our country remain unharmed

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
if Nukes do go off I'm all for sacrificing San Francisco and all of Oregon in an effort to promote peaces talks so that valuable places in our country remain unharmed

I'd prefer the explosions remain atmospheric in those places so these clueless hippy suburban fucktards can farm acres of bean sprouts on their windowsills and like totally not descend into primal tribal warfare for a tin of sardines or Spam.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We can only hold out hope for such a thing will occur DD. Better than lung cancer anyway.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Can we nuke Costa Rica for harboring pedophiles like Seadusky?

asking for the children

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seems you’re the only child molester posting here, FloriDUH Stubby. All 3’8” of your portly low to the ground ass.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
whoa --- sexoffender major is getting big mad now. I wonder if his hair starts standing up will he make it past the height of his sink vanity?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Listen to this deformed dwarf. Little man, little thoughts. You couldn’t afford to ride the Grey Dog to the west. Besides you’d be kicked around like a soccer ball.