Transgender Swimmers banned from competing in Women's Events

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
finally some common sense, only in todays insane world would this even be debatable

when jesus comes back hes gonna be all outta bubble gum

I did see an interesting comment in an article, so this trans swimmer that is the talk of the town lately, swam like 6 or 7 seconds slower than on of Katie Ledecky's record breaking swims.

I thought that was interesting.
not really, so she was destined 2 be a weak man, and then proved it

y cant ppl just accept how god rolled the dice and embrace their gender and race without all this nonsense
Why can't you accept you have diabeetus, and just die already?

What the hell, Admin?
what?

is this not the "adult and healthy discussions" you claimed YOU people wanted?
Hilarious content Stubby, we heard yu the first 40 or 50 times.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
finally some common sense, only in todays insane world would this even be debatable

I did see an interesting comment in an article, so this trans swimmer that is the talk of the town lately, swam like 6 or 7 seconds slower than on of Katie Ledecky's record breaking swims.

y cant ppl just accept how god rolled the dice and embrace their gender and race without all this nonsense

What the hell, Admin?
what?

Yeah, same old people doing the same old shit...the lot of you.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

But if you’re not a swimmer, or an athlete/former, you won’t understand how this gave the natural born male a serious advantage….

And why it’s so awesome that women are competing at these levels against men. Bravo!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

What the hell, Admin?
what?

Is this your way of saying that admin is not promoting “adult and healthy discussions” by telling posters who disagree politely to “die already”

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What the hell, Admin?
what?

Is this your way of saying that admin is not promoting “adult and healthy discussions” by telling posters who disagree politely to “die already”

You are doing it too. Your bullshit post is just further bullshit. Your choice is to pile on the shit bucket.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What the hell, Admin?
what?

You are doing it too. Your bullshit post is just further bullshit. Your choice is to pile on the shit bucket.
Prove that. I’m merely record keeping.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What the hell, Admin?
what?

That very post is off topic. and you've made many today. I have been doing my own record keeping.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What the hell, Admin?
what?

That very post is off topic. and you've made many today. I have been doing my own record keeping.
I’m sure you have. In a very biased manner no doubt

cookie?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trans people should have their own sports. Be in their own catagory.

That's an incredibly bad comparison. Diabetes is an actual medical problem.

Gender identity is a made up socail construct. Men can be feminine and wear make up and dressed and still be men. Women can be more masculine and still he women.

Biological sex is not something that can be changed and gender is MADE UP. You have cult beliefs. This is a religion.

And BTW most of the gender cult is claiming gender dysphoria is NOT a medical issue and if you just feel like the opposite sex thar what you are.

If I go to the doctor and tell thrm I have diabetes....by your logic i should be given all the treatment for diabetes. Because if I feel like it....I do.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What the hell, Admin?
what?

cookie?

Facts aren't biased.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What the hell, Admin?
what?

Like you do as well when you decide that because I had an abortion that I'm not allowed to oppose it and somehow my arguments are invalid and I should be degraded rather than have my points addressed?

Such hypocrisy. You know I really think you guys are so full of yourselves you dont even see how nasty and rude you are. You guys think you are so much smarter so you feel entitled to he rude.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Gender identity is a made up socail construct. Men can be feminine and wear make up and dressed and still be men. Women can be more masculine and still he women.

Biological sex is not something that can be changed and gender is MADE UP. You have cult beliefs. This is a religion.

And BTW most of the gender cult is claiming gender dysphoria is NOT a medical issue and if you just feel like the opposite sex thar what you are.

If I go to the doctor and tell thrm I have diabetes....by your logic i should be given all the treatment for diabetes. Because if I feel like it....I do.
I don’t think he can see this as he seems to be in a corner sulking a bit after lily swatted him in the nose with a newspaper for peeing in the carpet again

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What the hell, Admin?
what?

cookie?

Facts aren't biased.

And it's a fact that the only thing that makes us women is our biology.

Magical lady feels do not make MEN women and legislation religious beliefs is not American.

Undoing womens sex based rights and protections and pretending its progressive is not okay.

Some of those women may never get those opportunities again.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don’t think he can see this as he seems to be in a corner sulking a bit after lily swatted him in the nose with a newspaper for peeing in the carpet again

At least he's an intelligent breed that learns, unlike others.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Is he now? That has yet to be seen

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He doesnt really ever interact anyway. He shits posts wacky shit that doesnt make sense and refuses to clarify or give any coherent answers.

In his head he a courageous hero fighting the evil "teh right". You know he is really winning one for democracy and fostering unity by spewing unhinged sentence fragments and fallacies. And emojis.

He wont actually have any discussions though. And it's because WE are the stoopy dummies.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He doesnt really ever interact anyway. He shits posts wacky shit that doesnt make sense and refuses to clarify or give any coherent answers.

In his head he a courageous hero fighting the evil "teh right". You know he is really winning one for democracy and fostering unity by spewing unhinged sentence fragments and fallacies. And emojis.

He wont actually have any discussions though. And it's because WE are the stoopy dummies.
Lily did kick him kinda hard in the underbelly tho

he might be on another tampon hiatus atm

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No, he isnt. The fact that you said that shows how deranged and deep the bias runs.

If he were doing the SAME thing only on the "contard" end you would singing a different tune, but since he is left your attitude is different.

We dont view any of you as intelligent people who learn. We see you as an ignorant authoritarian cancer attacking and destroying the country. But at least we TRY.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People that are so biased and narrow minded that women having their opportunities stolen, women being chased out of domestic violence shelters, women being forced to share prison cells with Male rapists......is something they are willing to ignore or defend because "omg teh right!"

They legitimately hate everyone who goes against the mainstream democrat narratives. Even leftists who call it out are branded "teh right".

That's really ALL that they care about. Their hatred of other politcal parties. Theirs cam burn down the country and drag us backwards when women were not even persons(we arent anymore today. It's an identity now. They are erasing women). They want racial segregation and racist hatred.

It's entirely about their brainwashing that everyone in different parties are evil and the country should be a one party authoritarian shit hole with less rights. And people who oppose them are just big dummy dumb racists and not worth talking to.

That's literally all Admin and Hollowbrain come here for. To spew and shit post at people they dont know but hate. Everyday he comes here and refuses to engage and just shit posts whatever fits in with what his stupid beliefs about us are. I would bet he doesnt even understand even ONE of our positions. Corporate media tells him everything he needs to know and it's obvious that's all he believes. He believes blatant lies that we have SHOWN are blatant lies....he would rather cling to hateful liars.

This guy doesnt learn fuck all. He comes in talking idiocy AT people. He is not kind, he is not intelligent, he is not compassionate. You really have to be disconnected from reality to think someone who treats other people like shit is any of those things. They are not.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Does anyone find it so outside of the realm, that this is an argued issue?

Don't you people on either side see, that the redirect is keeping you from seeing?

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Noticably, the big bad China has gone silent.
(per msm)

Now it's big bad russia...
Fyi, China and Russia are chums, always have been. Biden sending our very dimminished troups, (thanks to his fake covid vaccine mandate) over seas to back a jew soaked Ukrainian "war torn" country.

Isreal is closer than we here in the states. They also have a more powerful "military" than we do, thanks to the sitting administration and fake covid vaccine order set TWO YEARS AGO!
Let Isreal fight overseas for us says me.
After all, they got all the weapons. And if you think for a second, that the whole of Isreal got the jabs... you dumb as a box of rocks.
They much prefer to kill their own in a good ol stomping under foot.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
with fairies like admin infesting our military I'd be surprised if we could wage war with Haiti and win

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
For what its worth...
China has the goods on Hunter, Ukrain has the goods on Hunter, Joe and Obama...

They set them up, and won.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
People that are so biased and narrow minded that women having their opportunities stolen, women being chased out of domestic violence shelters, women being forced to share prison cells with Male rapists......is something they are willing to ignore or defend because "omg teh right!"

They legitimately hate everyone who goes against the mainstream democrat narratives. Even leftists who call it out are branded "teh right".

That's really ALL that they care about. Their hatred of other politcal parties. Theirs cam burn down the country and drag us backwards when women were not even persons(we arent anymore today. It's an identity now. They are erasing women). They want racial segregation and racist hatred.

It's entirely about their brainwashing that everyone in different parties are evil and the country should be a one party authoritarian shit hole with less rights. And people who oppose them are just big dummy dumb racists and not worth talking to.

That's literally all Admin and Hollowbrain come here for. To spew and shit post at people they dont know but hate. Everyday he comes here and refuses to engage and just shit posts whatever fits in with what his stupid beliefs about us are. I would bet he doesnt even understand even ONE of our positions. Corporate media tells him everything he needs to know and it's obvious that's all he believes. He believes blatant lies that we have SHOWN are blatant lies....he would rather cling to hateful liars.

This guy doesnt learn fuck all. He comes in talking idiocy AT people. He is not kind, he is not intelligent, he is not compassionate. You really have to be disconnected from reality to think someone who treats other people like shit is any of those things. They are not.
I actually read all of this, twice.
I think you're wrong in assuming @Admin. is your enemy. In fact, I get the feeling that person is mostly on the same side as you, but is willing to poke people with a stick to get others to speak so that they don't have too.

MachineMan

Factory Bastard
Men should stay in a man’s division when comes to sports

There is no such thing as a chix with dicks, only dudes with tits

Not so much anymore,..........

'Top Surgery' Is Becoming More Common for Trans Teens​

Researchers say breast removal dramatically reduces distress, though some have concerns

(NEWSER) – Breast removal—or "top surgery"—is an option being chosen by a small but growing number of transgender teens. Research has shown that top surgery has improved the lives of many transgender men, and while there has been less research on transgender adolescents, studies suggest that these teens also have dramatically reduced body distress and a higher overall quality of life after the surgery, the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
reports. The Times surveyed pediatric gender clinics across the country and 11 said they had performed a total of 203 procedures on minors last year, while nine other clinics declined to respond. Other forms of breast surgery were far more common among adolescents: more than 3,200 girls aged 13 to 19 had cosmetic breast implants in 2020 and almost 5,000 had breast reduction surgery, per the Times. Teens who have top surgery also usually take testosterone and change their pronouns.

Miami surgeon Dr. Sidhbh Gallagher says she performs one or two top surgeries on patients under 18 every month. They are usually at least 15, she says, but she has operated on two younger patients who were in "extreme distress about their chests," per the Times. Most states require parental consent for patients under 18, though Arizona and Alabama have banned all gender-related surgeries for patients under 18 and other GOP-led states plan to follow suit. "This is a very, very considered decision, and it’s a decision between parents, the individual seeking surgery, the surgeon and the multidisciplinary team, the mental health professional, the pediatrician," says Dr. Loren Schechter, director of gender-confirmation surgery at Rush University Medical Center, per the

"It’s taken very, very seriously, and that includes the times at which we perform the intervention," Schechter says. Only a small number of teen patients have expressed regret about having the irreversible surgery, but Canadian researcher Dr. Kinnon MacKinnon—who is transgender and has had the surgery—says more research needs to be done on "detransitioning." "I know personally many, many, many trans men that have benefited and are happy with their medical transition and their top surgery. I would put myself in that category,” MacKinnon tells the Times. "But just as a researcher, I do feel like there are questions that are deserving of answers and have implications for clinical care." (Read more
stories.)