True Economic Conservatives on Immigration - Libertarians

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
They are true small government conservatives who, like Liberals, believe in non-restrictive government intervention into personal choice so long as no one else's rights are violated. Weed, abortion (except for some of the religious nutballs among them) hair-color etc are personal choice.
On the economic side Libertarians believe in business acting in responsible fashion (one can only snicker here) w/o government constraints. This, of course extends to free flow of labor (people) and capital across borders (for the sake of maximizing profit).

If one takes the Libertarian political quiz, on the larger one that had been available (maybe is yet) explanation for the quiz answer evaluations (conservaive, Liberal, authoritarian, Libertarian - in quadrants) are given.
If you favor open borders you are Libertarian (conservative), if you favor regulated immigration - Liberal (reasons I have outlined elsewhere and over the decades, and none of which include "we don't like brown people in these here parts").

Libertarian Party on Immigration
Party Platform

No unreasonable constraints in crossing political boundaries
Political freedom and escape from tyranny demand that individuals not be unreasonably constrained by government in the crossing of political boundaries. Economic freedom demands the unrestricted movement of human as well as financial capital across national borders.Source: Libertarian Party Platform for 2018-2020 National Convention , Jul 4, 2018

Unrestricted political refugees; but restrict threats
Political freedom and escape from tyranny demand that individuals not be unreasonably constrained by government in the crossing of political boundaries. Economic freedom demands the unrestricted movement of human as well as financial capital across national borders. However, we support control over the entry into our country of foreign nationals who pose a credible threat to security, health or property.Source: 2014 Libertarian Party Platform , Nov 1, 2014

Eliminate all restrictions on immigration
We welcome all refugees to our country. Furthermore, immigration must not be restricted for reasons of race, religion, political creed, age, or sexual preference. We therefore call for the elimination of all restrictions on immigration, the abolition of the Immigration and Naturalization Service and the Border Patrol, and a declaration of full amnesty for all people who have entered the country illegally.Source: National Platform of the Libertarian Party , Jul 2, 2000

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
quick math problem

what is the square root of 12 healthy sized cocks of African decent?

you give up?

Admin with his mouth open

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
So none of youz political animals wants to tackle this factoid of political truth.
You just want to buy into what the MSM feeds you about Liberalism and conservatism, aye.

LibiConism LIVES !

You are proof.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So none of youz political animals wants to tackle this factoid of political truth.
You just want to buy into what the MSM feeds you about Liberalism and conservatism, aye.

LibiConism LIVES !

You are proof.
BUrp.. yer mom has crabs

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
..but where are all of the board's real conservatives?
Why aren't they supporting opening the floodgates?

I mean - why are they relying on BIG government to shut down the borders?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
..but where are all of the board's real conservatives?
Why aren't they supporting opening the floodgates?

I mean - why are they relying on BIG government to shut down the borders?
You should shut your asshole for awhile

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LibiConism LIVES !

You are proof.

Not that I think you'll grasp this because you've already decided in your head what everyone else is and wants, but there is a huge divide amongst libertarians on this very topic for a variety of reasons. If you were actively exposing yourself to those not in your part of the spectrum, you would see that divide and mess in the libertarian party. The left leaning ones typically want that open border and want to abolish ICE while the right leaning ones are interested in vetting for human trafficking on the basis they stand for liberty.....and slavery is the opposite.

Understanding this requires open mindedness and nuance.....and you are only seeking another way to label your opposition "cons!" so you can retreat to your safe place of hatred, contempt and mischaracterizing. You are not posting this to advance a discussion or learn about anything. You think you've made some "A HA" discovery and that a link is an authority and everyone can pack it up and go home because google has spoken. Well in reality, it's not this tidy and the shifting has been occurring.

It's interesting you avoided my political spectrum test thread where I landed classical liberal. I was looking forward to watching you spin in circles and parrot label meanings that no one else agrees with.

Todays conservatives are much more in line with the principles of classical liberalism than your "freedumb" hating, gun grabby self is.

Seething with contempt over a value system you have the choice to abide by or not is a mental illness. As is imposing your belief systems on others. It's not normal to hate people because they view the world differently than you and resist allowing your party to subjugate them to your will.

Since H likes to talk at people but never make any effort to listen, learn or back his claims....I'm addressing this for readers. Regardless that the Libertarians here are very familiar with this divide. Same divide exists regarding abortion and legal prostitution.

Perhaps one day you will find a way to overcome your intellectual cowardice and need to box people into your preconceived beliefs about them. But today clearly is not that day.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️

LibiConism LIVES !

You are proof.

Not that I think you'll grasp this because you've already decided in your head what everyone else is and wants, but there is a huge divide amongst libertarians on this very topic for a variety of reasons. If you were actively exposing yourself to those not in your part of the spectrum, you would see that divide and mess in the libertarian party. The left leaning ones typically want that open border and want to abolish ICE while the right leaning ones are interested in vetting for human trafficking on the basis they stand for liberty.....and slavery is the opposite.

Understanding this requires open mindedness and nuance.....and you are only seeking another way to label your opposition "cons!" so you can retreat to your safe place of hatred, contempt and mischaracterizing. You are not posting this to advance a discussion or learn about anything. You think you've made some "A HA" discovery and that a link is an authority and everyone can pack it up and go home because google has spoken. Well in reality, it's not this tidy and the shifting has been occurring.

It's interesting you avoided my political spectrum test thread where I landed classical liberal. I was looking forward to watching you spin in circles and parrot label meanings that no one else agrees with.

Todays conservatives are much more in line with the principles of classical liberalism than your "freedumb" hating, gun grabby self is.

Seething with contempt over a value system you have the choice to abide by or not is a mental illness. As is imposing your belief systems on others. It's not normal to hate people because they view the world differently than you and resist allowing your party to subjugate them to your will.

Since H likes to talk at people but never make any effort to listen, learn or back his claims....I'm addressing this for readers. Regardless that the Libertarians here are very familiar with this divide. Same divide exists regarding abortion and legal prostitution.

Perhaps one day you will find a way to overcome your intellectual cowardice and need to box people into your preconceived beliefs about them. But today clearly is not that day.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
We have a Libertarian Party?

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
LoLerz - I'll just leave this here for the benefit of those who can not read.

Duhv must be hard at work collecting and sorting information.

I have a suggestion - rather than wait till all 40 are collated and including them all in a single post
just start with the first and go forward from there. A single post for each.

When the 40 are detailed then I will resume replying to Duhv's posts.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
How on earth can anyone who supports open borders be classed as a 'Conservative'?

What are they conserving, exactly? Certainly not their country's heritage and cultural identity.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LibiConism LIVES !

You are proof.

Well, I honestly believe I am a true liberal. And here is my take on immigration.

Immigrants who work for low wages fuck up the labor market and damage the lives of many citizens of the country. In that respect, it is bad and should be restricted. And firms who hire low-wage foreigners should be heavily fined. Most countries have strong restrictions on foreign laborers.

That being said, I understand the plight of economic refugees, and do not in any way believe in treating them as criminals.

As I have said many times, the real solution is to lift up laborers around the world so everyone can afford to live with dignity in their own countries. But toxic capitalism has turned the planet into a techno-feudal society.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
How on earth can anyone who supports open borders be classed as a 'Conservative'?

What are they conserving, exactly? Certainly not their country's heritage and cultural identity.
because you're an idiot, that's why....."Economic" keyword there, if you are a capitalist, do you want to pay workers more money, or less money...this is an open book, open internet quiz, take all the time you need.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

FairyAnn - it's long established that you can't understand things even when they are spelled out for you
but you could always just learn to read.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why not just explain, because as usual you are making absolutely no sense.

You have claimed that libertarians are Conservatives and they support a free flow of people aka open borders....

What the fuck are you talking about?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

FairyAnn - it's long established that you can't understand things even when they are spelled out for you
but you could always just learn to read.
He seems to be getting confused between the different senses of words in different contexts, I think this is indicative of his stunted mental-emotional development.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So you can't explain the point you're making when asked to, what a fucking shock.

I have to ask, is English your first language? No offence, it's just that your posts can be difficult to understand at times.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So you can't explain the point you're making when asked to, what a fucking shock.

I have to ask, is English your first language? No offence, it's just that your posts can be difficult to understand at times.
In your shithole Country, are Home Schooled kids given a "Grade" ie, do you advance each year, or after so many course completions, do you level up? Maybe you just have not reached a sufficient level to be expected to understand these simple ideas.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

because you're an idiot, that's why....."Economic" keyword there, if you are a capitalist, do you want to pay workers more money, or less money...this is an open book, open internet quiz, take all the time you need.

So let me get this straight, you're basically saying the same as I've said along, ie that big corporations support open borders for financial reasons?

Bravo Aidsman, would you like a gold star?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So let me get this straight, you're basically saying the same as I've said along, ie that big corporations support open borders for financial reasons?

Then wtf have you been sobbing about for the last 20 minutes?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

In your shithole Country, are Home Schooled kids given a "Grade" ie, do you advance each year, or after so many course completions, do you level up? Maybe you just have not reached a sufficient level to be expected to understand these simple ideas.

You're a raging elderly homosexual who lives in Oregon and worships Bucks Lives Matter, you really shouldn't throw stones at your superiors from your pink wendy house.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You're a raging elderly homosexual who lives in Oregon and worships Bucks Lives Matter, you really shouldn't throw stones at your superiors from your pink wendy house.
yer sooper stoopid

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

So according to your fruity ass, only the rich support open borders?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Link to where I made that statement. Gaslight in the loafers fgt

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Oh my bad, it's just that your boyfriend loves to blame 'CONS' for open borders and implies that you lefties have nothing to do with it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Oh my bad, it's just that your boyfriend loves to blame 'CONS' for open borders and implies that you lefties have nothing to do with it.
Not that anyone really wants "Open Borders" despite what the RWNJ Echo Chambers chant at you gimps on the daily.