Trump and Useful Tools in Failed Coup

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
WAY on the outside, no doubt.

Well, if you paid attention once in a while, you'd know these things.
I don't get any propaganda on NPR.
NPR is 100% taxpayer funded propaganda. I listen to those drooling retards on occasion for a good laugh or to put me to sleep from boredom.
Do you just make shit up hoping everyone is as clueless as you are and won't notice?

Says the mental midget who thinks Donald Trump caused the Covid deaths in America.

I do Dovey. I believe he should be tried in the Hauge for genocide. Looks like all of Trumps men are bailing out. Barr, Mulvaney, Pence. They want no part of this fool. Can you blame them?

You think Trump should tried for genocide? For Covid deaths?

This is why I made my comment about militias. You guys are over the edge and completely unreasonable and if you have yoyr way, we would be in a totalitarian hellhole where true justice dies and people are ruthlessly punish for opposing "the party".

100% Dovey. I’m sorry, our way is prevailing. It changed at 4 am Washington time. The good folks of The US have spoken.

We WILL have a bloody civil war first.

Sorry.
OK, but you guys have to take Stephen The Steer Boi on your team

GettyImages-1230453292-1.jpg
I bet this guy gets some sort of a modeling contract out of this.
He can start right away modeling prisonwear.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can I ask you Biden lovers a question and then I’ll exit the political shit? Cuz this is really bugging me

Why the outrage yesterday when ya’ll’s favorites were stone fucking quiet during the BLM protests? What was so different? Was it cuz yesterday’s folks hit the core and all BLM did was hurt their own ghettos?
"but what about those guys?"

Why don't you focus on the fucking disaster that was yesterday, letting that slack job mob of clowns roam freely through our Nation's Capital.

NPR is 100% taxpayer funded propaganda. I listen to those drooling retards on occasion for a good laugh or to put me to sleep from boredom.
You are completely wrong again gunga din, don't you get tired of being stupid and wrong all the time?

Translation: "shut up and stop pointing out our hypocrisy and be mad at who I say you should be mad at!"
Maybe it's just my mood - but I'm starting to find the faux rage reeeeeally funny.

You know - along with all the crazy hyperbole

Faux rage is your thing. You are just projecting.

You are the ones who only pretend to give a fuck about people as you can use them. That's why none of you give a fuck about Secorea Turner. Shes not useful to you.

So naturally you think other people are also like this.

You are radicalized. Nothing about your position is genuine.....except the contempt and hate you experience towards those you've been programmed to see as enemies.

You find "faux rage" funny because you are projecting your lack on empathy on me and you assume I'm dont really care what BLM terrorists have done because YOU dont care.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Can I ask you Biden lovers a question and then I’ll exit the political shit? Cuz this is really bugging me

Why the outrage yesterday when ya’ll’s favorites were stone fucking quiet during the BLM protests? What was so different? Was it cuz yesterday’s folks hit the core and all BLM did was hurt their own ghettos?
"but what about those guys?"

Why don't you focus on the fucking disaster that was yesterday, letting that slack job mob of clowns roam freely through our Nation's Capital.

You are completely wrong again gunga din, don't you get tired of being stupid and wrong all the time?

Translation: "shut up and stop pointing out our hypocrisy and be mad at who I say you should be mad at!"
Maybe it's just my mood - but I'm starting to find the faux rage reeeeeally funny.

You know - along with all the crazy hyperbole

Faux rage is your thing. You are just projecting.

You are the ones who only pretend to give a fuck about people as you can use them. That's why none of you give a fuck about Secorea Turner. Shes not useful to you.

So naturally you think other people are also like this.

You are radicalized. Nothing about your position is genuine.....except the contempt and hate you experience towards those you've been programmed to see as enemies.

You find "faux rage" funny because you are projecting your lack on empathy on me and you assume I'm dont really care what BLM terrorists have done because YOU dont care.
I'm rageful? Nah - I'm laughing at you. :LOL2:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL @ this failed "coup" narrative. Its used to distrtact from the sucessful coup of last November!

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey do you guys remember when this was the biggest insult to America in the history of the world?

GettyImages-618397140-1-e1591126522112.jpg

Fucking hypocritical fgts.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Holliday needs a vacation to the ass box with his demands for violence and executions.

Oak

Factory Bastard
January 6, 2021 was a disgrace. We looked like any 3rd world shithole.

These people ought to confront the consequences of flouting the rule of law. Enough coddling of traitors.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

These people ought to confront the consequences of flouting the rule of law. Enough coddling of traitors.
They will be rounded up.

• Agree!
Reactions: Oak

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They will mostly just get misdemeanor "unlawful entry to the capital building" charges. A few might get damage to government property and one of two theft of government property. By and large few did anything illegal.

Oak

Factory Bastard

They will be rounded up.
They will mostly just get misdemeanor "unlawful entry to the capital building" charges. A few might get damage to government property and one of two theft of government property. By and large few did anything illegal.

Federal prosecutors charged 55 today. I haven't read the article yet.

You must have that's why you know, right?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Breaking into a federal building isn't illegal? Lol

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Breaking into a federal building isn't illegal? Lol
Yes it is, but not severe enough for the death penalty :LOL2: