Trump Claims He Will be Majickly Reinstated as POTUS in August

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The audits aren't being conducted by a neutral party whatsoever. They have had to backdown on other claims already and the people that monitor the elections in Arizona, all Republicans, have not sided with this audit and the methodologies.
Lets assume just for the sake of argument that the most honest people on the planet were conducting these audits and they had the approval of every auditing body in existence. Should these audits come back in favor of Trump what would be your response?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
what do libs think should happen if the audits do verify that the states under review were actually won by trump instead of Biden?

Should we say eh.. 8 months has passed so let things lie

should we say "Teh auditors are lying!!!!!"

seriously, if these audits prove to be genuine, non partisan, authentic and truthful and reveal that biden is not the rightful president what should happen next?

They'll deny it no matter what. They want a 1 party country. Which is pretty much what we have.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The audits aren't being conducted by a neutral party whatsoever. They have had to backdown on other claims already and the people that monitor the elections in Arizona, all Republicans, have not sided with this audit and the methodologies.
Lets assume just for the sake of argument that the most honest people on the planet were conducting these audits and they had the approval of every auditing body in existence. Should these audits come back in favor of Trump what would be your response?

But they're not. The owner of the company funded Trump campaigns and PAC's. Why speculate when we already know this is a biased source and even the Arizonans that run the elections call bullshit.

They claimed that data was deleted and then they had to walk back their bullshit. I don't need to pretend. It's real and they're incompetent and/or dirty.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

But they're not. The owner of the company funded Trump campaigns and PAC's. Why speculate when we already know this is a biased source and even the Arizonans that run the elections call bullshit.

They claimed that data was deleted and then they had to walk back their bullshit. I don't need to pretend. It's real and they're incompetent and/or dirty.
assume for one minute they are the most unbiased upstanding company/agency around. What then?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

assume for one minute they are the most unbiased upstanding company/agency around. What then?

Why?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why?
ok, we'll just chaulk this up to another question that makes you feel uncomfortable

See, me? I can answer this question with no problem. Should the audits return a confirmation that Biden won those states and it is confirmed that the audits are authentic and truthful then I'd have no problem saying the person America elected is sitting in office

you can't obviously and that says alot.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why?
ok, we'll just chaulk this up to another question that makes you feel uncomfortable

See, me? I can answer this question with no problem. Should the audits return a confirmation that Biden won those states and it is confirmed that the audits are authentic and truthful then I'd have no problem saying the person America elected is sitting in office

I don't believe in mental masturbation. I already know that Biden won the election. I don't need to jump to Trumpster's tune.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why?

I don't believe in mental masturbation. I already know that Biden won the election. I don't need to jump to Trumpster's tune.
it's your closed mind, who am I to tell you what to do with it.

carry on

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

·Overnight Editor, HuffPost
Fri, June 4, 2021, 1:01 AM

A conservative writer has confirmed a report that former President
is telling associates that he expects to be reinstalled as president this summer.
“The scale of Trump’s delusion is quite startling,”
on the magazine’s website.
Cooke said “an array of different sources” confirmed a report
by New York Times journalist Maggie Haberman, who
that Trump has been sharing the popular new
But Cooke went even further, saying Trump not only believes he’ll be put back into the Oval Office but also that he will be gifted with a Republican majority in the Senate, believing that two Democrats will be booted from Congress and replaced by the GOP candidates they defeated.
He cautioned conservatives against downplaying or dismissing the report.
“This is not merely an eccentric interpretation of the facts or an interesting foible, nor is it an irrelevant example of anguished post-presidency chatter,” he wrote. “It is a rejection of reality, a rejection of law, and, ultimately, a rejection of the entire system of American government.”
Trump, he wrote, is “so unmoored from the real world that it is hard to know where to begin in attempting to explain him.”
Lara Trump, who is married to Eric Trump, one of the former president’s three sons, mildly pushed back on the report on Fox News this week.
“As far as I know, there are no plans for Donald Trump to be in the White House in August,”
but allowed: “Maybe there’s something I don’t know.”
However, another close Trump ally claims it’s not only true... but that he’s the source of the idea.
“If Trump is saying August, that is probably because he heard me say it publicly,” MyPillow CEO

I went to the source material for the article, Snowflakes meltdown when they see "Huffpost" but then again the fuckwits on this forum will have absolutely no clue what The National Review even is.

"Hey Pillow Guy, tell me about the reinstatements again!" DJT

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why?

it's your closed mind, who am I to tell you what to do with it.

carry on

No one. You're no one to tell me what to do with it. See, we have found common ground.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Biden shouldnt even have won primaries.

No one trusts the election process. We see that as untrustworthy and dirty. There is no reason for people to trust politicains or activists in positions of power.

It just so happens those people are called "Trumpsters". These people lost trust in the government a long time ago and that's not gonna go away.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL@ALLTRUMPTARDS

195299001_10225258576152158_8548351308941970190_n.jpg

The Salem Witch Trials now seem so much more "understandable"